main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Last Ghareth {OC}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Triple_Zero, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triple_Zero

Triple_Zero Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2007
    Title: The Last Ghareth
    Author: Triple_Zero
    Timeframe: Aprox 140 ABY
    Summary: A jedi/sith civil war in the second sattelite galaxy of GFFA, Juana, forces the last of the Ghareth Clan to flee for the main galaxy, which he calls Nyta Galaxy. He arrives, expecting freedom, only to be thrust into the New Rebellion. Will he be able to aide the New Rebellion with the great amount of power he has compared to the Nytan humans, or shall he be killed by Darth Krayt and his minions?

A/N: Yes, I realize the prologue is short. Believe me, the chapters will be proper size.

Prologue :: The Last One

I pushed the throttle forward on my 14X Wasatch class transport ship, Jantath X, a small three-dimensional chart glowing in front of me as I looked out the large pilot's window. I reached down to my belt, making sure my laser sword was still there. O! How I wished to ignite the azure blade and end this miserable existence!

This was it. The final jump to the Nyta Galaxy. I turned my transport ship around, looking one last time at our clanworld of Aoma. The small moon hung in the shadowy black space dotted with stars all around, the aura of the auburn gas planet Sorbon casting the moon eerily aglow. Beyond Sorbon was Ebe, its magenta hue illuminating the whole system. This was the last time I would ever see Ebe. Any part of the Juana Satellite Galaxy, for that matter.

Taken one last, tearful look at Ebe and Sorbon and Aoma, I turned the Jantath X back outward from the system. My left hand shot out to the hyperspace drive throttle, the gloved hand jittery. My whole body shook as I slowly shifted the Jantath X into hyperspace, my body jolting as it always did.

I leaned back against the cushioned seat, anticipating a long jump from my home to the far off Nyta Galaxy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.