main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Last Goodbye {Anakin/Tahiri Vignette} - MMM - Author Replies Up 4th July!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Ant, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    I?m late but this deserves anyway an UP :p ;) :D

A big thanks to Mags for giving this a speedy beta so I could get it posted before I passed out from exhaustion! [:D] :* Thank you, dear!

You are too kind [face_blush] [:D]
    And you are very welcome :D :*

THE LAST GOODBYE.

And he nearly missed it :p 8-}

To do something so selfless took a kind heart,

Ohh ? he must be dead too long :p 8-}

and by giving me a second chance, just one more day with the woman I loved, had brought him back to the light where he belonged.

[face_thinking] [face_thinking]

I couldn?t stop the tears from falling as my mind caught up with the shock, elation and absolute relief that had been squeezed into that single word.

Aww ? :D :D

Before I could confirm that it was in fact me standing in front of her, she?d flung herself out of the open door and into my chest, coming at me as a blonde and grey blur. Just like old times.

[face_love] [face_love]

I knew she was having trouble grasping the concept that my brother, the Lord of the Sith, would want to help someone other than himself.

Not only she! :p

?So, you only have one day to spend with me and your family??

[face_laugh] I think he missed out the ?family? part

?All part of my charm,? she answered, poking her tongue out cheekily as I gave her jaw line a gentle rub with my thumb. ?Now go! Your parents are going to absolutely flip when they see you, and the sooner you go, the sooner you can come back and spend some time with me and my comfortable bedroom.? Tahiri gave me an exaggerated wink and giggled as I blushed instinctively at her forwardness.

:D [face_love] hehe
    And she might be right ?bout the Solos

[i]?Oh, mum and dad are totally going to flip out when they see you!?

?That?s exactly what Tahiri said.? [/i]

As would she have not :p
    Both of the girls ;)

[i]?Sure I can. Just find me a flight suit and helmet, and we can get going.? [/i]

And time is counting down :(

[hr]

[i]I told her I loved her, and that I?d always be watching over her, and then we hugged and said our goodbyes, so that I could spend a few moments alone with my father before seeing Tahiri once more. [/i]

Very special moment :D

[i]Too long. [/i]

He is still the dummy he used to be :p

[hr]

[i]When I returned, Tahiri was sitting at the dining table in her small kitchen, her beautiful features marred with sadness, the soft flicker of the dying candlelight from the candelabra in the centre dancing across her tear-stained face as the last of the wax sticks burnt into oblivion. [/i]

She is such a poor girl ? has again to suffer under his sillyness!

[i]She looked up as I entered the room, and in the single moment that our eyes locked, I felt a wave of unimaginable pain wash over me.[/i]

After this stunt! He should know better!

[i]For the first time since coming back, I was beginning to regret my decision to see her again.[/i]

And would he not have seen her he would it regret as well!

[i]Losing me tonight would be like losing me all over again. In actual fact, I was killing myself, right before her eyes, for the second time in her life. Just like Myrkr, only worse, because now she knew in some small way what it might have been like to be with me all the years that I was gone. [/i]

:( awww :(

[i]"Two minutes," I replied, taking one step towards her, and stopping as she slowly rose from her chair. [/i]

He is such a dummy ? he should be thwacked over head! Not being kissed :p

[i]"You couldn't come back and [/i]not[i] see your family, Anakin," Tahiri whispered, crossing the distance between us in two full strides. "If you didn't see your parents and sister, then you wouldn't be the Anakin Solo I know and love, and that would be more of a disappointment to me than not getting to spend the day with you." [/i]

She is very understanding :( :) :-? :x

[i]The Force h

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.