1. A Warning For Everyone To See:

PT vs. OT vs. ST vs. Anthology (in any combination) debates are not allowed in the New Movies forums. Discussions that descend into OT/PT/ST/Anthology bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Consider this your warning.

Discussion The Last Jedi Advance Ticket Sales - Monday October 9th

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Sequel Trilogy (Released Films)' started by ManaByte, Oct 3, 2017.

1. ManaByte Chosen One

star 5
    Already PMed a mod about this, but it's happening.

Tickets will go on sale Monday. I have no idea what time, but it will happen on Monday likely close to the trailer release in the evening.

I know of two major chains in the US both planning for Monday, if they are then everyone will.
  2. Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Let the hype train roll.
    jaqen likes this.
  3. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  4. xDumpweed182x Jedi Knight

star 1
    And here... we... GO!
    Ridley Solo and Trikuza23 like this.
  5. Darth Chiznuk Superninja of New Films

Manager
    star 6
    What's The Last Jedi? Never heard of it.
  6. Bowen Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Please let Regal be stupid and offer another Ultimate Pass. That sucked saved me $500 on Rogue One lol. I'm worried they'll only offer the Ultimate Ticket for spinoff movies figuring we are crazy enough to make them pay for saga films. But hopefully I'm wrong.
    BB-8 My Homework likes this.
  7. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager

Manager
    star 7
    I look forward to the server crashes trying to buy tickets. :p
  8. T-R- Chosen One

star 5
  9. A Corpse of Disapproval Jedi Knight

star 2
    Siri hasn't reminded him yet. This is all actually orderly in that context.
  10. Darth_Articulate Jedi Master

star 4
    This will be the first Saga film of which I won't be able to attend the first showing, due to performing those days. The downside is that I'm breaking a tradition. The upside is that I don't have to have anxiety about to making sure I get those particular tickets. And I still plan on posting my "Rey Binks!" FB status update anway [face_laugh]
    jaqen likes this.
  11. themoth Jedi Master

star 4
    My wallet and body is ready.
  12. Trikuza23 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Red 5 standing by..
    mlsw, ewoksimon and themoth like this.
  13. Birkendoc Co-Purveyor of ST Trivia

Game Host
    star 4
    I live in a small town. Ilchances are if I get gets a half hour early, I'll still get a good seat without a Presale. That said, I'll probably still order early not to tempt fate.
    Ridley Solo likes this.
  14. MotherNature's SilverSeed Jedi Master

star 4
    Alexa, remind me to laugh at the internet when people finally realize it's just a fad.
    Canyon D and T-R- like this.
  15. DJT Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I better remember this date before buying more Star Wars merchandise LOL
  16. Knessa84 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be at a recording of Pod Save America here in Chicago so I'll have to be on my phone to purchase or have a friend do it. Advance tickets is a must here if I want the first show and we usually have a group of 8 or so.
    Last edited by Knessa84, Oct 3, 2017
  17. PymParticles Force Ghost

star 5
    I have my last final of the semester late Thursday afternoon, and it's a ~9-hour drive back home for winter break the next day. I'll probably end up seeing it Saturday, but I most likely won't book tickets until closer to release. I mean, I'd see it Thursday night after I'm done with my test, but it would feel wrong to watch a new Star Wars movie without my dad.
    TheManFromMortis likes this.
  18. GregMcP Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I figure that I'm not doing the midnight run, and I'm not seeing it the first time at IMAX. Just some suburban multiplex.

I'm not a queuer. Never bought an iPhone.
    It'll be fine. I'll just buy a ticket on the day.
    Last edited by GregMcP, Oct 3, 2017
  19. Darthur C. Clarke Jedi Padawan

star 1
    This has become a ritual for my family, as it coincides with one of my children's birthdays (Dec. 18). My parents make their whole family gift tickets for the family, which is me, my girlfriend, our combined 5 children (the youngest is still too young to go, or it would be 6!), Mom, Dad, my brother, his wife, and his oldest son. Most likely adding in my ex-wife and her boyfriend (it is a birthday and all) and my girfriend's ex-husband (but they're all on my dime until paid back!); it's actually quite the present!! With that many people and them being stricter with the seating arrangements these days, it's imperative I get online and get them right away!!
    Last edited by Darthur C. Clarke, Oct 3, 2017
  20. nightangel Force Ghost

star 6
    so something happens on 9th October or not? [face_waiting]
    T-R- likes this.
  21. T-R- Chosen One

star 5
    Ok Google, remind me to laugh at the internet when someone tries to break news they previously said wasn't going to happen.......multiple times......in multiple threads
  22. SWFanatic94 Jedi Padawan

star 2
    who is ManaByte and why should we take what they say as true? Don't mean any offense, I just don't know.
  23. JediAce1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We shouldn't.
  24. lucbro1138 Jedi Youngling

Just spoke to my CINEWORLD chain in Leicester Sq London & they reckon the tickets 2 weeks before film release on the 14th Dec...AHHHHH shall i cry now
  25. SWFanatic94 Jedi Padawan

star 2
    That seems a bit late, TFA and RO tickets went on sale pretty early (TFA same day as trailer release, RO in early November)