main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The Last Jedi Advance Ticket Sales - Monday October 9th

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by ManaByte, Oct 3, 2017.

1. StarWarsFan1997

StarWarsFan1997 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    If they have one for IX, I'll try to go to that too, but that will be my limit (I don't think they should go beyond IX for the main saga, but that's for another thread...) And for this current one, I may take the easy way out and skip Episodes I and II. Still deciding...

2. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I'm hoping they do a I-IX marathon in the UK but since I-VI aren't in IMAX I'd probably have to double dip on my tickets, get a standard screen I-IX and IMAX 3D for VII-IX and hope the times work out to bail on the standard screening after ROTJ so I could do the ST in IMAX.

Honestly that would probably be too expensive so I'd probably just do the IMAX 3D ST marathon, but man seeing I-VI on the big screen again would be fantastic.

Leoluca Randisi likes this.
  3. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    So I bought my Tickets Yesterday and redeemed the Poster from Fandango, They even sent me an e-mail saying that they would send an email when it ships and traking info, well I just got an e-mail telling me because I ordered movie Tickets that I can redeem my poster. I am confused I already did this yesterday? Any help here would be great did anyone else have this problem with the Poster?

4. Chris_Fives

Chris_Fives Jedi Master star 3

Apr 16, 2015
    Got mine! 13 December, 19:00 IMAX 3D:D (would prefer 2D but they only have 3D in my IMAX).
    And 15 December for regular 2D screening:D

Leoluca Randisi and B99 like this.
  5. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    As I was buying Thor:Ragnarok tickets for friend and myself, she asked about Last Jedi tix: every prime seat sold out Thursday and Friday, so we agreed to regular matinee on Sat morning. Works for me.

Leoluca Randisi and nightangel like this.
  6. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    well my free poster just came in the mail from Fandango shop! anyone else got there posters yet?

Its a bit small but quality paper it was put on! tomorrow I am going to Walmart to buy a frame for it! so I got my print at home tickets hanging on my wall and I have my TLJ Poster! I am super excited!