main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The last meeting before EP3....and R2's birthday

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Han_Jones, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Han_Jones

Han_Jones Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    This will be the last meeting before EP3. It will be at my parents house on April 16. R2 will be revealed and the plan for EP3 will be foretold. Post if you WILL ATTEND...don't post if you will not. Exact time T.B.A

2. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I'm there!

3. QCJediGal

QCJediGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    well how bout those of us who are new to this QCJO? are we invited...

4. Han_Jones

Han_Jones Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
  5. QCJediGal

Mar 12, 2005
    Spiffy! I'll be there then. It'll be nice to meet other local star wars fans!!!

6. Thralleon

Thralleon Jedi Knight

Apr 21, 2004
    Bah to your unveiling, I have seen R2 and he is awesome. I'll try, and just to be sure, is that the house where I came to try the Vader costume Steve?

7. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    Yes John, My house is correct. Is anyone talking about R2 at the movie theater?

8. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    I should be able to make if I can remember how to get there. What is going on at Wal-Mart just the release of the toys or what.

9. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Lance and other Jedi,

The event at Wal-Mart is not something we are part of and right now it is only rumor and hearsay that there is something being planned by a third party organization. Nothing else is known at this point.I try to avoid Wal-Mart.

10. QCJediGal

Mar 12, 2005
    Ya know I thought of this....if I'm gonna attend this said R2 unveiling...i may need some directions...

11. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Provided in due time, directions will be my young Padawan!

12. QCJediGal

Mar 12, 2005
    Spiffy and stuff!!!

13. qc-jedi_master_damek

qc-jedi_master_damek Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2004
    I will so be there

and as for department store meetings Crap-Mart or other wise what ever happend to the Best Buy guy about the Clone war DVD Release. did you go or not I had to work but I still bought it........and while on the clock take that Government jobs ha ha ha haaaa!

are we allowed to bring a guest

I would like to bring the Director of the movie I made

he's also a QCJO wanna be

14. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Please make sure that Steve has your updated information so that we can contact you and be in communication with all of you.

Thanx

15. Julian_St_Jox

Julian_St_Jox Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2004
    You may need and call me that day to wake me up, then I shall wander down...

16. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    Hello, Han:)--

If the meeting time TBA is after say 5pm April 16, I can make it...I host a scince fiction discussion group at Barnes and Noble Cafe at Northpark Mall in Davenport that day. If you'd like info on the discusion group checkout http://groups.yahoo.com/ and Search under "beyondreality_qca".

Your parents home is in Port Byron up in the Additon on the bluff, near the golf course, right? I haven't been there since the pool party in 2002.

Hope to make it--quadcityteecee1.

17. SenseiJedi

SenseiJedi Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2005
    Hello,
    I think that it would be a great idea to gather with fellow SI-FI fans in the area. Maybe we can even incoporate a few demo's or fan fair gatherings at the even itself. Especially if R2 is not up to snuff that day?
    Anybody else think so.

Sensei Jedi

18. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    I will be there!

Yes it is I the long lost Nomad of the QCJO. The evil that is American TV is now suffering in the blows of corporate idiocy and I have left that place in the nick of time. Armed with a new much more normal job and the ability to travel I shall make an appearance at this meeting. The first in a long series that I will be attending from now on. I look forward to seeing my old friends again and meeting some new ones as well.

19. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    It will be nice to see some familar faces of the QCJO again its been to long since weve been in one place together. Its sad that it has to be something as big as the coming out of the new movie. I think that we should get together more often even if it is not a offical fan club meeting, ther's alot that we con do that doesn't cost much money I'm willing to open up my place soon to just get togethers playing board games and maybe having a cookout. Since we bought a house we have a big back yard and some of you know that I have a few Star Wars games and Im in the process of building a display for my Star Wars colection that is still growing.

20. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    By the way I no longer have that address so if someone could email it to me that would be great. good ol kitfisto007@hotmail.com to send that info. Thanks!

21. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    I'll be over after work. I also forgot how to get to Steve's house.

LOL.

22. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Everyone-please make sure you RSVP on going to R2's birthday party!

23. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    In a shocking turn of events, it appears that the ever reclusive Darth Dudes will be able to appear at R2's Birthday. I look forward to seeing evreyone again. It's been quite awhile since I have done anything star wars related as life is now all work and wrestling. But yes Dudes will be in attendence. I also hope to be involved with all Episode III activites when my schedule premits. I would have been at the toy launch but I was working an ScW show then work at 7 am on saturday.

See you the 16th

24. Han_Jones

Han_Jones Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    The Meeting will be at 4p.m.

25. toymastermatt

toymastermatt Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2005
    I will be attending after work. Should be there around 5.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.