main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Last Of My Kind [A/T, Jacen - LotF] - UPDATED 06/09 - 3rd TAC entry!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Maggy, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    This is not beta ? read -- all mistakes are mine
    English is my second language so please be nice :)

[b]The Feeling of Holding Hands and Smiling[/b]

?Why didn?t you tell me?? he questioned her, his voice sad of the slight betrayal of trust.

Her eyes - jade and obsidian ? stared at him, unwavering but she did not answer. They were boring into his, shaded by a black visor and he meant to see that a kind of regret slowly appeared.

?Rii, I?ve asked you a question,? he carefully tried again.

She shrugged and then her eyes wandered to her stomach, rounded by her pregnancy. ?How?? she breathed. Her small hand slowly rubbed the flesh which covered the growing baby.

?You just could have told me??

?I thought ... I thought ...,? Riina trailed off.

His gloved hand cupped her cheek, his thumb stroking it. ?You know you can tell me all.? Inwardly he cursed once again that his suit held him back of touching her every time he wanted.

Her beautiful eyes found his again, ?And how would you have reacted? You would have kept me out of the fight, just like you are trying now. You would have locked me away. But this is as much my fight as it is yours.?

?Oh, beautiful,? his by the breather manipulated voice said, ?How would I be able to live without you at my side??

?Ever thought about me, dummy? How shall I live without [i]you[/i] at [i]my[/i] side??

He just looked at her, silenced by the sudden realisation that she was probably right.

?Am I not right? Together, you said so yourself.?

?Together,? he nodded.

A smile spread on her lips, honest and loving. It was rare those days.

Riina?s hand came up, covering his own. She leaded it down to her tummy and let him feel the life growing in her.

It was created in one of those seldom moments they had together.

?You really think you are able to? he started.

She nodded, ?Whatever it takes.? Riina held her breath, regretting her words already.

?Anything??

?No, no certainly not, not you, not the baby, not our love.?

A smile spread on his own lips. It was a mirror of hers, honest and loving. But she was not able to see it; it was covered by this helmet he was wearing. He hoped she could feel it though. Anakin embraced her in the Force and followed suit with his arms. She snuggled close to his chest.

?I hope this ends soon,? she whispered.

?Me too, love, me too.?

2. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    The Feeling of Holding Hands and Smiling

Is that the one you got? Aww... [face_love] It's a nice one. You always end up with such wonderful quotes and such for responses. :)

?Why didn?t you tell me?? he questioned her, his voice sad of the slight betrayal of trust.

[luke_voice] Ben, why didn't you tell me? [/luke_voice]

:p Sorry... couldn't resist!!!

She shrugged and then her eyes wandered to her stomach, rounded by her pregnancy. ?How?? she breathed. Her small hand slowly rubbed the flesh which covered the growing baby.

Oh! :_| Poor Rii! Such pain and inner turmoil!

His gloved hand cupped her cheek, his thumb stroking it. ?You know you can tell me all.? Inwardly he cursed once again that his suit held him back of touching her every time he wanted.

Tragic! I loved how you put in Anakin's desire to touch her without the suit, and without the gloves. It makes it all so much more sad, and I just feel for these two. They might be together now, but are they really together? :_|

?How would I be able to live without you at my side??

Exactly. I think Anakin would have a harder time than Rii... after all, she's kinda done it before already.

?Am I not right? Together, you said so yourself.?

?Together,? he nodded.

*sighs*

Together...

[face_love]

A smile spread on her lips, honest and loving. It was rare those days.

A rare smile? Oh, tragic! :_| You're really pulling at my heart strings today, Mags!

?I hope this ends soon,? she whispered.

?Me too, love, me too.?

What a sweet ending to a sweet viggie... I mean post. :D

But that last bit there leaves me with just one more thing to say...

They hope it ends soon? Not if Jacen has anything to say about that! [face_worried] [face_worried]

It's great that you're able to continue this one with challenge entries! :D And this wasn't even beta read, you say? Wow! You did an awesome job! :)

~Meisi~

3. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Is that the one you got? Aww... [face_love] It's a nice one. You always end up with such wonderful quotes and such for responses. :)

Aye it is :D
    :p silly, you got also a good quote [:D]

[luke_voice] Ben, why didn't you tell me? [/luke_voice]

:p Sorry... couldn't resist!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh! :_| Poor Rii! Such pain and inner turmoil!

They are going through hard times :(

Tragic! I loved how you put in Anakin's desire to touch her without the suit, and without the gloves. It makes it all so much more sad, and I just feel for these two. They might be together now, but are they really together? :_|

Sure they are ?together? they become a child ;) [:D]
    Don?t cry soo much [:D] :(

Exactly. I think Anakin would have a harder time than Rii... after all, she's kinda done it before already.

Good catch 8-}

*sighs*

Together...

[face_love]

You romantic ;) :D

A rare smile? Oh, tragic! :_| You're really pulling at my heart strings today, Mags!

Stop crying *sobs along*
    And there I thought it is one of the more happier parts :p

What a sweet ending to a sweet viggie... I mean post. :D

Thank you [face_blush] :D

But that last bit there leaves me with just one more thing to say...

They hope it ends soon? Not if Jacen has anything to say about that! [face_worried] [face_worried]

They will kick Jacen?s butt ;) :D
    But [face_shhh] :p

It's great that you're able to continue this one with challenge entries! :D And this wasn't even beta read, you say? Wow! You did an awesome job! :)

Yeah I?m also happy that all my challenges right now will work for this 8-}
    [face_blush] you are too kind :D [:D]

~ Mags ~

4. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Wonderfully dark viggie, Mags, and what a cool way to use the "last of my kind" quote from Conquest. The imagery is stunning and really creates a great mood. Lovely job. I enjoyed this a lot. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.