main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Last of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by davofett, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterBranondias

JediMasterBranondias Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2003
    Syon Brazon

As soon as Syon received the telepathic message from Gruu his head slumped to his chest. He couldn't shake the thoughts that it must have been him that had caused all of this, he couldn't help but blame himself.
    He relayed a message to Gruu and the others thru telepathy as well: "Some of the older children suspect, we must avoid them seeing the fighting up top. That will be for their own good." Syon looked down at his little friend Pablo whose expression was now that of a stern and determined young man. "It is up to us now. It is our obligation that nothing happen to these little ones, no matter what comes our way!"
    Pablo helped Syon as he went around to awaken some of the sleeping children and to encourage the frightened. They had to work together if they were going to make it out of this one alive. Suddenly Syon heard something from the hallways.
    Kua

Kua could see the hurt in Syon's eyes. He could sense his feelings of depression, his sadness, his feelings of blame. Kua had been with Syon for only a little while so far, but he was sure that the problems they were now facing were not caused by some deliberate action on his part.
    Kua's heart filled w/ determination as he received the messages from Gruu and Syon. He scooped up one of the smaller sleeping children in his arms. He would see to it that these children and his other Jedi companions would survive this ordeal. Even if it meant sacrifice on his part.
    Kua sensed another Jedi nearing them. Aria? He rushed into the hallways and saw her calling out for Gruu. "Aria!" Kua shouted as he motioned for her with his free arm.

2. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    "Me-sa here," Gruu said as he came around a corner. "As far as me-sa can tell, we-sa are only missing Trison and Mofjo."

TAG: Everyone

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    The world shook and Trison thought he may be experiencing an earthquake, then the feeling in his body came back and he noticed he was being carried. Slowly, he opened his eyes to see that Mofjo was carrying him. His mouth was dry, and the words didnt' come out easily at first. But eventually he was able to say, "It's okay. I can walk now."

TAG: Mofjo.

4. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    OOC-- Yeah, I'm still here, sorry about that. School/FrenchClub/SADD/Stage Crew and lack of inspiration. :(

5. jMo_Skywalker

jMo_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    As Trison said this, Mofjo was startled. He had thought that Trison was totally unconscience. Mofjo put his friend down and with a smile said

Whew that's good. Ever think about dieting? Should we head back to the others in the city?

6. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Rune stood up and looked at the stranger.....

You have much guts calling me....Not many know the name you speak....and those that do shortly forget....

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Trison smiled. "Yeah. Lets go." he said as he started on.

I must get to the younglings, in order to keep them from ever falling into the Sith's hands... Trison thought to himself.

8. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Aria turned and saw Kua motioning to her.

Gruu please watch Ruja he's still pretty out of it, I will be back in a moment.

Aria came over tp Kua and saw the troubled look on his face.

What's wrong?

tag: all

9. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Gruu looked at Ruja. He looked like he was in pretty bad shape. If only Gruu had gotten to the surface sooner...he could have help defend against that Sith warrior. Well, at least the Gungan army was up there now, holding back the Clone army. The Clones are distracted. The Sith are all they have to worry about now.

10. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ruja slowly stood as Gruu talked to thought to himself.....

His eyes were bloodshot and glazed over....he was out of it....

With his saber in his hand he stumbled to the exit of the room.....

Rune.....leave......leave them......alone....

11. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    Aria felt something wrong... Ruja. She raced back into the other room and stopped Ruja.

Ruja sit down you are going to hurt yourself worse.... please...lay down. You are going to make yourself worse...

A tear slides down her cheek as she tries to steady him so he won't fall.

12. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    He slumps onto her as she grabs him.........

His arms slide around her as he tries to steady himself....

Have....have to ....stop..him...

13. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003

Syon clenched his fist as looked out upon what had happened to the one they called Ruja. He lowered his head, he tried to calm his heart thru the Force, but searing anguish shook his body. He couldn't help thinking how this evil had harmed one of their own, how it threatened the people of Naboo, and most of all THE CHILDREN!

Syon could not contain himself, he yelled out, "There must be something we can do!" We cannot merely run away and leave these people to defend themselves against not only the clones, but this new evil threat that is the Sith!"

"We...I must do something!" he finished in frustration

14. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    "Syon, stop. We will get through this," Mari responded calmly. She wished she knew the enviroment better. "Do you know where they're coming from?"

TAG: Anyone who's been on the surface lately.

15. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    Aria held Ruja up as she slowly walked him back to the couch.

He's not here Ruja, Rune is gone.

She sat him back down on the couch and cradled him in her lap trying to calm him.

Mari is right, screaming won't get us anywhere. Gruu has been with the Gungan armies perhaps he has some idea where the clones are coming from.

Aria looked down at Ruja as he twitched and shook. She held him tighter trying to make him better by sending him a peacful feeling through the force.

We need to get off this planet. To some remote place in the galaxy. We could pose as an orphange or something... we have to get out of here so the troops will leave Naboo alone... does anyone have any ideas on how we can get out?

16. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ruja sat there......his mind was full of horrible images of his brother hurting the ones he swore to protect.....

Then a soothing feeling passed over him.....
    his eyes closed and his thoughts turned to peace.......he lay there still.

17. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Gruu stood and was in deep thought about what Aria had said...

Where was the Clone army originating from on this planet? What would be the most strategic place for them to capture first? The he paused and thought back to all the stories he had heard as a child about General Jar Jar and the Battle for Naboo. The Trade Federation had landed and taken over-- "Da Throne Room!"

Gruu said to the others, "Da Sith were swarming da Royal city of Theed when we-sa were up dere. A major strategic move for dem would be to capture da throne in da Royal Palace! Just like what happened to da legendary, yet unfortunate, Queen Amidala years ago." He paused. "Me-sa'll bet dat da Clones and maybe da Sith are hidin' out in da Royal Palace in Theed."

TAG: Everyone

18. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    Syon thought and soon began to realize that Gruu was most definetly right. "I agree with Gruu." He started. "Something should be done and I am more than willing to help out in any way I can."

Syon still felt guilty for being, what he thought, the cause of all of the other Jedi's problems. He would do whatever it took to redeem himself in their eyes.

OOC: I thought I could do it at first, but I do not know if I can continue w/ my playing of the character Kua. I thought I would enjoy it, but it has proved to be a bit of a hassle. I don't know much about the char. so it's hard for me to get into playing him. If someone else wants him that's fine. Or you could give him a glorious death if that would be more proper.

19. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    Aria thought about what had been said as she felt Ruja become quiet in her arms.

Perhaps if one of us went to the palace and distracted the Sith and the Clones leading them away from the palace the rest of us could escape with the younglings to some remote planet like Tatooine. The only question is who would do this.

Aria looked around the room, she didn't want to see any of her new friends risk themselves like that... but it had to be done.

20. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    Kua felt the his heart swell within himself. He agreed w/ Syon, something had to be done. They couldn't just leave without aiding in some way! Kua stepped forward, "I will go." "I agree w/ Syon we as protectors of the galaxy must do something." "I merely need transport and guidance on how to reach this palace." Kua breathed in deeply then exhaled, "And I will go alone."

TAG: Anyone

21. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Gruu lowered his head. Kua may never come back.... There was no way he could escape them on his own.

22. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ruja's eyes opened as he heard them talk.......

I....I will.....go......I am...already wounded....I am no good to you here....

He tried to sit up but could not......

23. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    Aria nodded solmly as Kua took the tall task ahead of him. She felt Ruja stir and then she heard him talking.

No Ruja you can't, you are too bad off already.

Aria leaned him back into her and used the force to induce sleep so he would rest.

You will have to be careful Kua as soon as you draw the troops and Sith away from the cities you will have to lead them away and make sure they are lost and then return to us.

tag:all

24. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Ruja slumped back onto her[/color]

Rune paced around this new sith that has joined this game.....

The Jedi will make a move soon. thier numbers are down with the injury to Ruja, and the confusion of the others. We will strike soon

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Trison and Mofjo had made their way back to the Gungan city. Walking up to the group, Trison looked around. "What's going on guys?"

TAG: All.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.