main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Last of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by davofett, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterBranondias

JediMasterBranondias Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2003
    OOC: In game could someone like give me directions or something to the palace.

2. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    Aria looked up at Trison and [bMofjo[/b] and had to smile.

Glad to see that you two are alright, but I'm afraid we're discussing something pretty serious....One of us has to go to the Palace and distract the clones and Sith while the rest of us escape. Kua has volunteered.

Aria looked towards Kua, the brave Jedi showed no fear of the task that layed ahead of him.

tag: all

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Trison could only look down. "Oh." Looking up, his gaze somber, he nodded. "Sounds like a plan. But how would he get off?"

So, we're going to lose a member of our team? Trison thought.

4. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Reluctant to let Kua go off and complete this task on his own, Gruu spoke up. "We-sa'd better do dis soon, or it'll be too late." He sighed and looked at Kua. "When you-sa reach da main bongo dock on da surface, dere's a small road dat leads through da jungles. Then it will turn into a paved road dat leads into da outskirts of Theed. Jus' watch out for Clones," he added. He walked up to Kua and put his hand on his fellow Jedi's shoulder. "May da Force be wit' you-sa."

TAG: Branondias and Everyone else.

5. jMo_Skywalker

jMo_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    Mofjo looked over at Kua and was about to say that he would come along, when he saw the look in his friend's eye. He would not accept help from an entire army. Kua would be flying solo this time.

Alright, so how are we going to get the younglings our of here? The Sith are going to be here soon...

6. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    Aria turned back to the others, worry etched into her features.

We have a few options... we can try and make it to our ships above with the knowledge that the Sith will be able to track them down more easily. But they are also faster and better equiped than most other fighters. Or we can try and blend in, and get aboard a low key ship. The Sith want the people of Naboo to still think that they have some power in the fact that they may still leave the planet. So if we can blend in somehow then perhaps we could get out that way. Anyone else have an idea?

Aria looked worridly down at Ruja she hoped the sleeping was helping his condition.

tag: all

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Blending in would be the best option to avoid conflict, but leaving our ships here would be giving the Sith a nice present. Give them time and they'd know everything about our ships. And if we leave them here, once we get to wherever the ship we get on takes us to...how do we get off of that planet? And then there is Kua...when his mission is accomplished, how would he get off?" Trison asked.

TAG: All

8. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    Kua

Kua smiled halfheartedly and walked over to Trison, he placed his hand on his shoulder. "That's just it Trison," he began solemnly, "I...won't be."

Kua could have heard a pin drop. He felt his friends heart's skip a beat. "That's just the way it has to be. If you all tried to come back for me you would definetely be discovered and all that I am about to do would be in vain." "The Force has shown me the way and I would be foolish not to follow it."

Kua stared out at his fellow Jedi...his friends...his family. He made his way to the entry way of the room and stood still for a moment. He then proceeded to look back at his comrades one last time. "Hey, I'll always be w/ you guys, right?" He gave them a thumbs up and rushed out towards the bongo bay.

9. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    Aria knew that she had more questions than anwsers in her own mind but she had to try and think of something.

We could put our ships on auto pilot to throw the clones and possibly the Sith off while we escape. And as for Kua... maybe we could send his ship back to him at some remote location... and as for the next planet... I don't know Trison what other choice do we have but to keep running... and keep in mind we have to teach the younglings as we do...

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Trison watched Kua leave, knowing before Kua had confirmed it that he was giving his life to give them the time to escape. He then looked back to hear Aria, knowing that...others...would have to give their lives to keep the younglings out of the Sith's hands.

"Going on transport is fine with me. But we need to destroy our ships. Auto-pilot, the Sith will capture at least one." Trison said.

11. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Gruu stood for a moment watching Kua leave them. He had a feeling he wouldn't come back. Kua had led them this far, Gruu hated to lose him.

The Gungan armies were fighting the Clones on the surface. Hopefully Gruu's greatest fear would not come true... He flashbacked to that nightmare he had while on Kashyyyk. Clones destroying the Gungan cities....

Gruu shuddered at the thought of it....

12. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    Mari

As Kua rushed out Mari couldn't help but but feel frustrated. No matter how they were remembered, death-- was never-- good. Blasted kamikaze Jedi. His choice, and it was probably too late anyway. Shifting to the other matter, she asked, "Why can't we do both? How many ships do you have up there? Could we split up, some of us take the younglings and blend in while someone else get the ships?"

OOC-- No offense when I called Kua a kamikaze, I doubt that's an actual SW word, anyway.

13. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    OOC: Ummm, I have kinda lost interest in my other character, Syon, for the moment. If it's possible, JJ, would you just make it as if he never was or something. I will need a new char. for the future, so I would be more than willing to play ne role you guys would think proper.

Kua

Kua rushed down the many interconnecting tunnelways of Otah Gunga. As he ran he calmed his whirling mind, he had nearly forgot where the Bongo Bay was.

Kua pushed himself forward, feeding the Force into his shaking legs. He realized that this might be the last time he would ever see his companions again. But he pressed on, determination fueled him, his connection w/ the Force kept him strong.

He whirled thru the hallways trying to remember the bongo bay they had all docked in days before. The tunnels were dreadfully eerie, not a soul to be seen. The gungan leader must have relocated them. He hoped they would survive, but he had been w/ Gruu for a while, and Jedi or not, he as a Gungan was quite a determined creature. He admired that and hoped it was a trait that all gungans carried.

As well as his friends. They must have rock solid determination if they were to make it thru this nightmarish ordeal. He felt strongly that they would make it.

But in all reality Kua felt that was his responsibility now. He arrived at the Bongo Bay at long last. Staring down at the nearest bongo, Kua gave one last statement, "I will not fail you...my friends. It will take more than an entire army of clones to hinder me now."

With that he leaped into the bongo and, after situating himself, started up the craft and plummeted under the surface.

14. jMo_Skywalker

jMo_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    We should try to use both the ships and a transport. I will attach the ships together and pilot them all off the planet and meet up with you where I can. I would have liked to have Ruja come with me, but I know he cant. I fear I will need to ask one more of you to come with me unless there is no way. We can send one ship as a decoy and pilot the rest away. Any volunteers?

Hearing Kua's message, Mofjo sent back

Good luck and may the Force be with you my friend... we will meet again...

15. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    "I'll go," Mari said. She didn't see any apparent reason why she should stay, although she had[/] been getting along pretty well with the younglings, and if no one objected...

OOC-- I know I've been gone for a week, but this place is basically straightline. Where is everyone???

16. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja finally got up slowly and his vision slowly came back into focus.....his body was still sore but he was mending....

17. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Gruu watched Ruja.

This was all that was left of the Jedi order. Gruu was sure that there were more out there running as well, but they were all in the same situation. He wondered what happened to Master Windu and Master Yoda.

Gruu contained his feelings. He knew if he began to fall apart he would certainly fall to the Dark Side at this point. And he could NOT let that happen...

18. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Oh no! Is this RP dying??

19. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: CLEAR! Not on my watch. I had some good things planned for here. CLEAR!

IC: Trison looked around. "Well, we can't just wait here all day long. We need to get moving on whatever our final plan is. In the end, I fear now that leaving our ships behind won't make a bit of difference in the grand scheme of things. Lets hurry before the transports leave without us."

20. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Gruu looked at Trison. "Dat's true. Dey can have our ships. We-sa just need ta be concentratin' on gettin' offa Naboo."

21. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Right." Trison looked around to see if everyone else agreed with him and Gruu.

22. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    OOC: I apologize for my absence. I got really tired of trying to pm everyone everytime this thing went under and I'm sorry hopefully we can pick this back up with the players we still have and get back to it.

IC:

Aria looked around the room and then stood up.

Let's get out of here. We've waisted too much time already.

Aria put her arm under Ruja's and helped him to his feet.

Lead the way Gruu.

23. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ruja let out a small grunt as he was helped to his feet.

He moved as best he could with Arias help....his wounds were healing....soon he would be back in the game....

24. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: It's been a while... Are we still in Gruu's family's home?

IC: Gruu took a deep breath. There was a long journey ahead of them. He hooked the lightsaber on his belt, adjusted his Jedi robes, and went out the door.

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Trison followed, covering the rear...making sure no one got the jump on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.