Beyond ~The Last Sith~ posting at least once a week

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by 1bigj, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. 1bigj Jedi Knight

here is the first chaper and prolouge to the new fan fic "the last sith".

a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

1000 ABY
    prolouge

the new republic has flourished for 997 years after the fall of darth vader, and are seeking to destroy the last sith lord.Darth Ultima. he has hidden through,what the ancient jedi called, the final cruzada.

the solo & skywalker family were separated during a war 200 years before Ultima was born and will reunite once more to finish off the sith forever.

Chapter 1
    corosaunt
    Trace Solo woke up on a cold morning in the jedi temple. Trace Solo was a young jedi knight who was brought by his father to the temple at a young age. He didnt often see his father who was often debating something in the senate.the last time he saw his father was after he passed the trials.he had stopped by the temple for a brief time to congradualate him of his knighthood.Trace was only in his mid 20s. he had brown hair andthe usual jedi robe, like all jedi he had a lightsaber. he fashioned his with a yellow crystal. the jedi were at a time of great peace after the 2nd galactic war.
    Trace was walking down a large corridor on the 20th level of the jedi temple. he was heading to see a close friend Keith Naron in room 167374. he was a knight just as Trace was, but had been one of the most wise jedi to pass the trials. trace noticed the jedi he was walking towards. "hello Master Artemis",Trace greeting with a smile,"how is your new padawon, master?". Master John Artemis was a tall male rodian who was Trace's former master. " he is doing fine thank you." He replied, " where are you hea-". there was a loud explosion coming from the end of the hall. "oh no!" Trace yelled. Trace ran to the end of the corridor. the end of the hall used to have a large window but now was broken glass.
    Trace ran into the remnants room 168374 . It was engulfed in flames. Trace saw a shadowy fiqure runing towards him. suddenly he felt a disturbance in the force and was pushed. he relized this fiqure was a jedi. he instantly fell unconscience after falling.

~~~
    Trace woke up finding himself in the recovery room in the medstation. he was struck by an intense headache. the docter immediatly came over to him. "hello Trace are you feeling better?" the jedi docter said. "im fine, but what happened?". the door to his room opened. and Master Artemis came in. "I was hoping you could tell us." artemis said questionably," do you remember anything?". "after we heard the explosion i rushed to Keith Naron's room." He started," i walked straight into a fire wall and i saw a siluheted fiqure. i then felt a tremor in the force. and was pushed. but the fiqure was never close to me. i think he is force sensitive.". Master artemis cut in,"Then our worst fears have been relized."
    />
  2. Jainasolorocks Jedi Knight

star 1
    hmm, interesting[face_thinking] curious to see where this is headed. add me to ur PM list please, and keep up the good work!
  3. 1bigj Jedi Knight

allright im going to start chapterm 2 tonight and if you want to be on the mailing list go to http://jpm61704.tripod.com and if you scroll down you can get my newsletter
  4. 1bigj Jedi Knight

5. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    This seems like an interesting start. :)

First off, though, you should maybe double space your text. It makes reading a whole lot easier.
    Then try and use more capital letters. :)

If you need a beta to help you out, let me know.
    Other than that, keep writing and keep up the good work! :)
  6. 1bigj Jedi Knight

thanks jaina i apreciate the ctitism.

would you like to recieve story updates?
  7. 1bigj Jedi Knight

8. 1bigj Jedi Knight

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.