main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Last Stand of the Jedi; AU Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Damien, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Damien

Darth_Damien Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2011
    Before I actually begin the story, I suppose that I should notify everyone that this takes place in the Dark Side ending of the Force Unleashed video game ("Darn him for not sticking with the movies":p ), during the Battle of Endor. And it is not the Force Unleashed II, so this is the original Lord Starkiller after the Battle of Hoth. With that, I suppose that I should actually start the story now...
    -------------------------------
    STAR WARS
    Episode IV
    THE LAST STAND OF THE JEDI

Leia Organa has returned to the planet of Dagobah to complete her Jedi training under the guidance of the ageing Jedi Master YODA. Since the ill-fated Battle of Hoth, and the turn of Luke Skywalker to the dark side, she has begun her training with Yoda and the spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Little does Leia know, the GALACTIC EMPIRE is nearing the completion of the Death Star II, a planet destroying weapon that the Emperor himself is waiting on patiently, with his Sith apprentice, Lord Starkiller.

But as the Emperor waits, the weakened Rebel Alliance continues to ready the assault fleet of Admiral Ackbar, to launch an attack on the super weapon.

Chapter One; Truth

The cloaked figure quietly made its way through the fog-covered terrain of Dagobah, marching further and further away from the starfighter that it had used to land on the planet.

Trees that sprouted high into the skies above the planet's surface blocked her view of the sky; she couldn't tell wether it was nighttime or daytime. None of that matter though. What did matter was the completion of her Jedi training under the last Jedi Master that could teach her the ways of the Force. Well, the light side of the Force that is.

In the distance was a dim light, emerging from the carved-out window of a small hut, which was nothing more than a hallowed-out tree. The familiar smell of swamp goulash - the kind that the ageing Jedi would always eat - filled the air around the hut, and she carefully hopped across the small puddle of muck that sat outside of the front entrance. She slowly moved the tarp that draped over the entrance to the side, and had a partial view of the green hermit lying in his bed.

"Leia, I sense. In you must come," Yoda said to his visitor, before he violently coughed and groaned. Yoda was at the ripe old age of nine-hundred years old - something common among his species - and had gotten a deadly illness that he knew would soon take his life.

Leia obeyed the Master, and entered the hut, making sure to keep her head low, lest it banged against the ceiling. Carefully, she sat down on a wooden chair that was just to the side of Yoda's bed. "Master," she began hesitantly. "I've come to finish my training."

Yoda smiled. "Yes. Expected as much, I did."

He slowly nodded, a look of sorrow on his face.

"Master Yoda... Is something wrong?" she asked, puzzled by the way he was acting.

"Indeed... Easy for me to tell you this, it is not. But do it, I must," Yoda quietly said, as he began to shiver from the cold. He pulled his bantha-skin blanket up to his neck, and felt some warmth stop the coldness in its tracks.

"What is it, Master Yoda?" she asked quietly.

"Luke Skywalker..." Yoda replied, trying to grasp his words.

"Luke?" Leia asked, her eyes now wide. "He died on Hoth," she said, lamenting the death of the farm hand-turned-Jedi.

"Died on Hoth, young Skywalker did not."

Leia was taken aback by Yoda's statement. She stood up quickly, and ended up banging her head against the ceiling. "Sorry, Master Yoda," she said, and she sat back down, still surprised at the Jedi Master's statement.

Yoda nodded. "True, it is. Young Skywalker has fallen to the dark side. A pupil of Lord Starkiller, he is."

Leia was even more shocked. When the Rebels on Hoth escaped and regrouped with the main Alliance fleet over Sullust, the initial word was that Luke had died on Hoth in a lightsaber duel with Lord Starkiller. This was partially true; Luke had fought Starkiller in a lightsaber duel, but in order to save his fri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.