main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Last Stand (Pre HOTE, AU, Han/Leia) UPDATED 6/16 - COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    OH my. Dark Side Leia.

Great post!

2. Cammi_Kenobi

Cammi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2003
    Good Story! I like it alot keep going it's great!

3. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
  4. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
  5. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Gonna take all this weight off Cammi's shoulders.

UP

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    ahhhh Darkside More more more more more more more more more

7. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
  8. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
  9. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
  10. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
  11. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Wow! Thanks so much everyone for all the ups. I'm very sorry for not writing in so long. My desk fell to the floor about a month ago and my PC was caught in the crossfire. :(

STUPID WAL-MART DESK! [face_devil]

This is my first post in days. I'll get right back to work on this story and my others very soon. ;)

Sara [face_love]

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

The room was darkly lit.

It reminded Darth Vader of afew dark places that he'd seen in his lifetime. His childhood home, if a person were truly to know Vader's background, would think of that as Vader's first memory as the darkest place from his past. But Vader himself would choose that as one of the few times in his life that he'd been truly happy.

The other was a secret locked in the shadows of his mind that the Emperor had never even known about. The day he married his love. It had been the most perfect day of his life. Everything had seemed right in the galaxy then. All he had needed was her.

But slowly, things had come undone. The perfect world had died away. The darkness swollowed him whole. And he took her as the darkness' lover. Blinded by her faith in the only man she had ever loved, she followed him into the night by her own free will. She had never known the cost until it had been to late.

There had been no hope in saving her.

The part that had loved her had died forever that day. In the wake of Skywalker left only the broken ache of longing, and the need for revenge had taken on new life.

His new Master promised that all would be finally his. A New Jedi Order would rise in place of the old Empire. A stronger Order. One that would have two new Jedi twins leading the way into a new and better tomorrow.

And that day was now.

The Dark Lord smiled behind the black mask. The time had finally come and that time was now.

TBC

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I'm sorry that's kind of short. The next post will be up before the week is out, and will involve Leia having the twins.

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  15. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Oooohhhh! Ominous. Me likey. Moremoremoremoremoremore!

lordmaul13

16. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thanks lordmaul! :)

17. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The next post will be ready soon. :)

18. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

The hospital room that Mara Jade had been taken to was like any other that Luke Skywalker had seen before. It was a cool white color that reminded him of the ice cold weather of Hoth. It also reminded him of Mara's behavior toward him since they first met. He wasn't used to outright hatred from anyone.

What had frightened Luke the most was learning why Mara Jade had been taken to the hospital. His own sister was responsible for Mara's visit here. Leia had told Han that Mara threatened her. Luke could sense there was much more to the story than that. Leia was never one to use the Force for defense itself. She was known for using her lightsaber a time, or two. But that was it.

What scared Luke even more deeply, was that Leia had been so weakened from her powers, it had caused early labour. Leia wasn't due for two more weeks. Han had promised him that Leia was going to be fine, as the doctors had run tests to see if the twins were healthy enough for the labour now. The boy and girl would be born soon.

The body on the bed began to move. Red hair covered her from her head to her chest. Luke thought of brushing the hair away from her face, but thought better of it. No matter how beautiful he thought her to be, she had still tried to kill him.

Mara Jade could not be trusted.

She was obviously a threat to Leia as well.

That meant she had to go.

Luke Skywalker sighed deeply, yawned, and continued to watch over the dangerous young woman in the bed. When she awakened, he would question her, then prepare to see that Mara Jade bothered no one, ever again.

TBC

19. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I should be able to post tomorrow. ;)

20. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The next post will deal with Leia, and what caused her to snap like she did. ;)

21. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  22. Aimeer9

Aimeer9 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    It will be interesting to see what Mara will say when she wakes up.

23. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I may have a post today. ;)

24. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    When she awakened, he would question her, then prepare to see that Mara Jade bothered no one, ever again.

Hmmm. Sounds ominous.

lordmaul13

25. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.