main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Last Stand (Pre HOTE, AU, Han/Leia) UPDATED 6/16 - COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I hope to have a new post ready soon. :)

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The hospital rooms hadn't changed much over the years in Imperial City, Leia had been thinking, as the Medical Droids and Doctors brought her into the Delivery room. The last time that Leia had been inside this hospital was when she was nine years old, and managed to break her arm while her father had been in a very important Senate Meeting. It was one of many trips that Leia had taken with him to Coruscant over the years. Her mother hadn't been much into politics and often stayed behind on Alderaan.

"Ah," Leia gasped, as she again felt the twins moving within her. It was all most time for them to arrive. "Han?" Leia cried, as the twins made another abrupt move within her.

"I'm here, sweetheart," Han replied, grasping her left hand in his own, and giving one of his best smiles, even though he was the most nervous he'd ever been in his life. "You all right?" He whispered softly.

"Yea," Leia gasped, as they moved her now onto the birthing bed, making Han let go for just afew seconds. She smiled dispite the pain when she felt his hand again quickly after. "Just hold my hand. Don't ever let go."

"I won't, honey." Han told her with a grin. "I'll never let you go. Not ever."

"Han?"

"Yea, honey?"

Han briefly kissed her cheek, and lovingly brushed hair away from her sticky face.

"What do you think we should name them?" Leia asked, wanting something to distract her from the pain, and what she had done just afew hours before going into labour. She would deal with that later, but not now. Now, she was going to be a mother.

"I thought we decided on Hira for the girl, and Han after me for the boy, honey?" Han grinned, proudly so, as he could picture perfectly the faces of the twins. He didn't know if Leia was doing something with her Force stuff, but he could see them. And they were beautiful.

"But I don't want our son named after you," Leia gasped, as another wave of pain hit. "I don't like your name. Not for his first, anyway. Kids will tease him and call him Hannah."

"Hey, how did you-" Han stopped himself, and decided not to go there. He knew how she knew about that. Leia was reading his mind.

"I'm sorry." Leia said, again reading his thoughts. "I feel the Force, but I can't control it right now. They're going to be powerful Jedi, Han."

Han wasn't sure how he was going to feel about that if his kids were Jedi, but having them linked so closely to Leia like that, suddenly brought him a great sense of comfort, and warmth.

"Just like their Momma." Han grinned, kissing her cheek once more. "We'll be okay, honey. I know that now."

"I thought I was the only one that could feel the Force in our house." Leia grinned, as Han wiped away sweat from the top of her face.

"Not anymore." Han replied, smiling. "Now there will be four."

TBC

3. Aimeer9

Aimeer9 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    Babies are coming. :) Good Post.

4. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thank you! :)

5. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    What the heck is wrong with Han's name?

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    It's not Jacen. ;)

I thought I'd stay with the books on that.

7. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Good idea. And good post.

lordmaul13

8. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Hi everyone. I've been offline for afew days due to PC problems. I've also just learned that my grandmother is really sick, so I'll likely won't be around very much for awhile. Please know that this story is nearly finished and I will be continuing in a sequel at a later date.

Thanks. :)

9. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    5 days later

The room was thick with power.
    She had felt it the very moment that these Jedi had been given life, and even more powerful and rich, when these twin Jedi were finally born. But there was only one child that carried the deepest and darkest connection to the Dark Side of the Force. It was breathing in her blood like Fire ripping into Ice.

No one could see her where Mara Jade was standing. All the fools that had gathered for the birth of the Solo children were all busy wishing the dear parents well. Day after day, each came in and wished the parents happiness and joy with the new children.

Mara had often wondered what that life could be like. Being in love to the point where someone would want to marry you, and have children with you. Mara had few memories of her own family. All of them had been warm, loving and kind. It was the only thing that Mara had to take comfort in during her childhood when those curious asked what it was like being raised by the Emperor himself. They had always thought she would answer that it was the greatest honor. That no one could wish or dream for more. But Mara had never replied with any of those things. The only thing that Mara would say: I hate him!

And she hated him still. He was long dead, but there was someone there in his place. One that carried in his soul the darkest power that anyone could ever dream for. One that Mara seen before and was only begining to see. Her new master.

And this child was his future, and everyone's. With her, there would be only the begining of a whole new destiny. She would make Skywalker and Organa-Solo come, and the circle would finally be complete.

Then Mara Jade would finally be free.

The Dark Jedi woman continued to stare at the helpless beings that layed awake in their cribs, side by side in the nursery, and smiled.

Far across the hospital of Imperial City, Leia Organa Solo, and Han Solo, smiled happily, as their friends and family surrounded them with well wishes and gifts for their new children.

Luke Skywalker watched with great joy of his own. It made him the most content, more than words could discribe, as he watched his sister and brother-in-law bask in their happiness. Today was the day that they were bringing the twins home to live with them. They'd finally be the family they'd always dreamed about.

Jaina and Jacen filled the final spot.

The next generation was here.

Luke was about to say something to Leia, when he gasped suddenly, as if given a great shock.

"You know?" He whispered, after collecting himself together.

"Yea." Leia replied. "It's Mara."

"She's awake."

THE END

TO BE CONTINUED....

10. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
  11. Aimeer9

Aimeer9 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    ooohh! good job :D

Thread Status: