main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO The Last Star Wars Free Zone...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Kaety, May 23, 2005.

1. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    My daughters went around our entire house looking for a "Star Wars Free Zone". Of course, their room, the family room, and the living room where they currently have the micro-machine sets out are not SWFZ's...then the kitchen had SW cookies, their bathroom had the water squirters from BK, our schoolroom (we homeschool) has numerous SW art on the walls, the game closet had SW games, the music room had SW guitar picks and a Weird Al cd, and the pantry had SW cereal boxes (Albertson's had a great sale). They were getting desparate so I said go check our room...a Boba Fett guitar on the wall...so I said check our bathroom...Insider on the floor...check the garage...box of Ep I toys... Finally, I said check the extra bath/closet off the kitchen (where we store our pet food) and there it was...a Star Wars Free Zone.

Not for long...(as Kaety hangs a SW poster up in there)

2. Darth_Nast_T

Darth_Nast_T Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    My shop remains SWF!

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    that must be corrected then. get him kaety [face_devil]

4. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    [face_laugh]

That's hilarious, Kaety! I'm gonna have to do some scanning around our house, too!

5. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Thats great!!

6. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    LOL!

My wife gave up on our bedroom. That is my domain now. It's a SW shrine. As is my son's room. My daughter has a few figures, so there is her room too.

Otherwise, we've kept the rest of the house open to guests (our DVD's are hidden in a closed cabinet so the living room really is SW free). We don't want to scare the few NORMAL friends we have away ;) :p

This message brought to you by the Association for Non-Star-Wars-Free Zones.

7. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Our bedroom is surprisingly SWF. So are our bathrooms. Dining room would be, but had to put the Rebel Alliance shot glasses that Keeka got us in the china hutch thingie. Otherwise it's just got Rachel's framed Farscape poster signed by Virgnia Hay (Zhaan) and her framed Star Registry things.

And I found my poster of Lursa and Betor (hot Klingon chicks) last week while cleaning. w00t. Need to get a frame for that.

8. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Some of the frames at work are 50% off this week.Call over there and ask for the frame shop.Tell them the size and ask if they have any on sale.

9. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    ooh, we need a frame for our super sweet CIII poster too....Zoom's attempt to ghetto one together just didn't work. I wonder why. o_O

10. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    The only ghetto thing was me trying to substitute something for a matte thing. That's easy nuff to fix. :p

At least it fits in a room.

11. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    WhatEVAR.

:p

I still think we can keep the 2 pieces and get a chair. It'll look FINE. :D

12. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    No...no...it won't. LOL. I tried to sit on the narrow part of the couch (it has a swoopy narrow/wide thing like our other couch), and the back cushion is too big. Can't even scoot back so your calves touch the couch, and can't get comfortable, either. So, that ginormous contraption only works for 2 people. [face_plain]

13. GA_Tompkins

GA_Tompkins Jedi Master star 1

Apr 5, 2004
    I believe the only NOT SWF zone on this entire ship is my locker on the berthing barge. I bought an insider and right now there are two half nekkid lady posters and then a page cut out of the insider with obi and ani standing back to back with sabers ignited right next to each other...... i think my sailor side is going to get into a fight with my geek side.....wow

14. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    Zoom - A SW Free Zone must have ABSOLUTELY NO STAR WARS RELATED ITEMS IN IT...

I noticed lots of SW Legos around your place... oh, and magnets and T-shirts and anything else with a logo or character counts... so I don't think you are as SW free as you think! ;) Oh, and the Grevious looks cool on your computer.

RDT - I liked the couch! Comfy and a nice color too. :)

15. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    I forgot all about how our fridge is plastered in 6 years worth of Star Wars magnets. LOL.

16. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    LOL. We DO have a lot of stuff around...it's subtle.

Oh yeah, we are getting rid of that couch and getting 2 regular ones. That are blue. But the sleeper one is on backorder, so we will only have 1 couch for about a month...but at least zoomy zoom will be happy. :p

17. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Happy that we don't have a sectional that does fit, so is forced to sit around looking weird as a trio of little incomplete couches...yes. LOL.