main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Last

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedimastercam, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimastercam

jedimastercam Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2007
    Proluge

The young girl and the jedi master beside her watched as the raging battle on Kashyyk was almost over.The girl was Banshee Girly and the master,Manny Oncor.Banshee looked at her master again only for a loud voice too hallor out,"Order 66!Execute!"

"Master!"Banshee looked at her master."We must fight!"he said and the two opened their lightsabers.

The speeder Banshee was on was hit and exploded."Master!"Banshee screamed and she hit the ground.Her vision blurred and she went unconsis.

Manny wipped his speeder around to save his padawan,only for his speeder to hit a tree.It thrown him off and he landed beside his padawan.His eyes closed and he also fell unconsis.

Chapter 1 Staying Alive

Banshee's eyes slowly opened and she tried to scream because her lungs were burning.

"My back.My arm.My legs.My head.Everything burns."Banshee said and looked at her master.

"Scout the perimiter.Those jedi can still be alive.I want to see the souless bodies.!"a clone commander said and Banshee heard speeders riding off.

She noticed the time she had been knocked out was about 50 minutes.As she slowly got up,a voice said,"Wrooooonnn!"

"Banner,Is it you?"Banshee said and her wookie friend came in the open.

He picked Banshee up and put Manny over his shoulder.He ran to his village and Banshee saw clone troopers everywhere.

"Huoonnnn!"the wookie roared in amazement and a trooper looked back.

"There they are!Kill them!!!!!"the commander roared and blaster fire filled the air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.