main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The Latino Review Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by TheTwinSuns, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheTwinSuns

TheTwinSuns Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2013
    So, I just thought that it could be a good idea to make a thread on Latino Review. Half of the time in the "Casting Rumors" thread, instead of discussing the scoops that they provide or some other casting rumors, we just end up arguing about the credibility of Latino Review and discussing their past. With this thread, I thought that this could be eliminilated as we could have a discussion in this thread about their credibility, their Star Wars scoops, and maybe some of their other scoops such as Marvel. I just thought that this could be a good idea so we don't have to derail the "Casting Rumors" thread every time the name Latino Review comes up. And also, we can discuss potentially when their scoops will drop as they tend to often tease. If this thread gets locked, oh well. At least I had good intentions.:)

Granger and Dra--- like this.
  2. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Why do we need this exactly?

3. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    LR is taking advantage of a news void.

IBTL

4. TheTwinSuns

Apr 26, 2013
    Look, I didn't mean to have this thread locked or anything. Just thought it would be a good idea to have a thread so we can talk about Latino Review instead of talking about them in the casting rumors thread so we can talk about rumors. But if this gets locked, so be it.

Lazy Storm Trooper and Dra--- like this.
  5. Merkual

Merkual Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2013
    [​IMG]

as with supershadow,

TFN doesn't endorse free publicity with these sorts of sites with their own thread.

6. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    How about the forum bans the discussion of the merit of Latino Review, period? They offer rumors. The casting thread is for rumors. Not the discussion of whether or not, over and over again, the source is someone we like or not.

This thread is evidence that the LR discussion is distracting and would be best to stop.

TheTwinSuns likes this.
  7. TheTwinSuns

Apr 26, 2013
    I'm not new, and I understand the rules. Not trying to endorse their site.

Dra--- likes this.
  8. gambit420

gambit420 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 14, 2003
    God bless you

9. Merkual

Jun 3, 2013
    your intentions are indeed noble TheTwinsSuns,

but any publicity they get will encourage them to make more scoops up,

ignore them, they'll stop making these claims..UNLESS they are genuine.

10. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    We don't. It's not different than making a Supershadow thread. This just gives them the attention they crave and it's rewarding their rumors.

The Hellhammer and DarthBreezy like this.
  11. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    You seem to be psychic. This is exactly the kind of thing that people should stop doing here. If you have no proof that LR is full of it, then stop spreading unbased rumors yourself.

Count Yubnub likes this.
  12. TheTwinSuns

Apr 26, 2013
    ManaByte I checked out your site and all you seem to do is diss every rumor you don't like or every one that seems to good to be true. I see that you follow El Mayimbe on Twitter and always seem to play nice with him. Then you come on the boards and trash him. Your opinion is your opinion but I'm just saying to give the site a chance until actually proven false.

Sum-Wan and Dra--- like this.
  13. Merkual

Jun 3, 2013
    and if they are telling the truth, this thread will then be reopened won't it?

as an aside if they are telling the truth I will make a full apology in this thread and eat my bowler hat on the side..

Also: not believing in some website is not against the TOS, so I shouldn't "stop" doing anything.

Chewgumma likes this.
  14. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    Don't we already have a rumor thread? Why do we need a second one?

15. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    As I said in the casting thread: Until one of their SW scoops is confirmed, they're nothing more that Supershadow Jr making up fake Star Wars news just to get hits to their website.

I lived through Supershadow during the Prequels, so excuse me for being skeptical when it comes to Star Wars "scoops"

16. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Yep, lockin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.