1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: "The Good Guys" vs. "The Bad Guys"

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ticopuma, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Model 101
    Cliffside Fortress

T looked over at the apparent Goddess. He calculated the chances of his survival if she got angry. The results of the experiment came out that the fight would be one like the battle between TX and himself. Not good odds his computer said. So the machine held back a comment.

"Goddess, can you sense me? I would hope not because then you would have lied to me and I would have to test out your indestructibility. But I did not invite you to my bland home to threaten you. However you will have to test your small patience and wait for the other players in this great game of chess to arrive. Ahh, it seems our venomous friend has made his way to the island."

T looked out to the dock where he saw a man getting off a boat. Dusting off feathers. T smirked.

"It appears our new arrival eats birds live. Quite an amount of fun our little group is so far. A spoilt goddess and a crazy monstrosity. Although you are something of a monster yourself, God. Not everyone sucks souls, eh?"

T sat back down in his weaponry equipped chair.

"The wait may now get shorter."

Tag: Tog and Joesha
  2. anthonythejedi Jedi Knight

IC master chief :

John noted into his mind what weapon everyone had and how the owner could be brought down in case of any traitors.

?Spartan 117 waiting for orders ma?am? 117 said as he gave a crisp salute.
    ?I will follow orders? he said again.

117 knew there were people out there that were not normal. He knew they killed people and wished to overthrow everything. He wanted to stop it. 117 guessed they were banded here together to do something about these people.117 checked the map of the mountain of the escape routes he had marked earlier, just in case. He wanted to see what the other special people were going to decide. And he also wondered if he would see any heads being hanged. He hoped maybe he would befriend some people in this, what ever it was anyway.

TAG: good guys
  3. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Venom-Cliffside Fortress

The man walked towards the fortress with six gaurds surronding him. He looked around with a grin on his face, he was kind of amazed at the structure. They entered the building, It wasnt long before they got in an elevator. "You know, six armed gaurds isnt really needed...." The man said. Before any could anwser Black tentecles shot out of the man and killed five of the gaurds. The black monstrosity looked at the remaining living gaurd and then at the blood soaked walls. "Now isnt that better?" Venom said.

Tag: Badies, Any
  4. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: The Prince
    Japan - Mt. Fuji - Hidden Temple

"Indeed, Miss Mamba, I'd wager to say that you've gathered us based on our own skills as mercenaries, soldiers, what-have-you, and require us for some sort of mission that requires us to band together to bring down a force greater than any of us could fathom?"

Fathom? The Prince shook his head as to what the word meant. His understanding of the language they all were speaking was average, but some words hadn't registered. Though he was having a little trouble understanding of the language, what didn't get past him was the threat of hanging his head. Surely this "Mamba" didn't bring The Prince all the way here to threaten him to join her cause. If beings were put under fear to join something their loyalty could falter easily.

He realized why he had been chosen for this expedition. His ability to manipulate time was a handy skill and he could understand why he would be asked to lend his services. He wouldn't mind helping for this cause. Because if this group that the other human was talking about was trying to take over the world, that meant that Persia was in danger, and The Prince wouldn't allow that. He stepped towards the woman.

"Hello. I would like to tell you that you have The Prince of Persia on your side." He said as he started to twirl the Lion Sword on his finger.

The Prince started to get comfortable in this setting. The lights were dim which provided a more cooling feeling to radiate through the room. The pink trees weren't such a common thing to see, but The Prince didn't mind them. This place was alot better than outside.

Tag: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Good)
  5. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Seems I am missing some troops.
  6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh well, not gonna wait any longer for Venom to get his black sorry but inside...

Karl Ruprecht Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress, Pacific Island

He was not impressed by the chosen location for the gathering. He had seen far more formidable and grander fortresses back in the Fatherland during the Second World War that made this place seem both small and vulnerable. Perhaps because it was located on an island out the middle of the world's largest ocean helped negate its weaknesses.

Perhaps not.

Kroenen had already identified several weaknesses that could be easily exploited by any force that chose to attack this place. He also recognized the signs of previous long past battles fought between the Imperial Japanese and the Americans. If the Americans could take this place from the Japanese, Kroenen suspected anyone could. The former SS officer wondered how many died here fighting for this floating piece of rock.

That curiousity was quickly washed away by other concerns like the blood soaked beaches had been washed away by the uncaring ocean waves so long ago. He turned his attention to the matter at hand. Dealing with these other so called 'gentlemen' just so he could continue the delayed plans of the Thule Society and the Nazi Occult.

Approaching the large double doors leading to the chamber where everyone was to meet, Kroenen pushed the wooden doors apart with a loud clatter and strode into the chamber like a malevolent Nazi straight out of a Hollywood film. The fact that he wore the black uniform of the Schultzstaffel beneath a black leather overcoat, made that impression even more sinister. The metal gas mask only made his appearance darker for a typical Nazi.

Kroenen quickly assessed all who was here and the immediate surroundings. A preverse blonde with an ego as large a god was sitting at a large round table while a man in leather biker cloths and short cropped hair stood behind the table at the back of the chamber. There was no one else present, but the screams echoing in the walls behind him suggested another was approaching.

The Nazi Sorcerer said nothing as he entered the chamber and made his way over to the table. He stood straight and heel clicked saluted the Terminator.

TAG: Evil Guys
  7. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Venom

Venom stood in a puddle of blood and bits, he killed the last gaurd a little bit ago. He pushed the up arrow with a large black finger. He looked up, he could hear the gears moving and feel the elevator going up. Venom was bored already so he continued to press the up button. He sat down pushing blood away, pushing blood to the walls where it drained out the sides. He stood up and punched the control box, there was a small explosion of sparks and shards of metal. The Elevator stoped and Venom let out a sigh. He clawed at the ceiling and made a large hole in the ceiling. Venom was about to climb out of the Elevator when most of the cables for the large metal box snapped off. Venom quickly jumped out of the elevator and grabed the wall. He sighed. "This is getting very boring..." Venom said. He started to climb the elevator shaft. I took a while to reach the floor the gaurd was going to take him to. He clung to the wall opposite of the Elevator door, with a great force, Venom jumped off the wall towards the Elevator door and knocked it down. He walked out of the dust, he towered over all in the room: there was a biker looking man, a women in a red dress, and a man who looked like a Nazi.

Tag: Badies
  8. Master_Trance Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Sorry for the delay, school. =/

Dr. Doom

Flying over Pacific Ocean

Doom flew over the vast body of water. He looked at the ocean, it was violent. Times like this made him glad to have flight. He was only but a mile away from the Island, he had it in his gaze.

On the island

He arrived at the bottom of the Island near the dock. He looked up and saw the fortress.
    Then he looked down, he noticed the bodies lying on the ground; this made him smile once more. He couldn?t wait to see what low life?s where apart of this plot.

?I should be the one to lead this operation...?
    he thought ?Hmph, in time I will...?, he smiled inside his mask. He knew this would give him a chance at getting what he wanted.

He took flight to the top of the mountain. He landed at the front entrance. He looked lowly on the place as he compared it to his own Castle.

He made his way to the point of entrance and stepped in. It was rather plain inside, not at all in his taste.

He made his way through the fortress as though he was the owner of the place. This was despite the fact he would not have anything to do with it at all except for this meeting. He arrived in the room where the rest of the Baddies sat. He peered around at them, not turning his head but his eyes. He made sure to check what he was up against. There was a biker looking man.

?A street criminal?.. No.?
    He discarded the thought as he knew he should not underestimate them. He then looked over at a woman in a red dress, the way she carried herself was as if she were a god. Then to the Nazi, he looked like he had something to hide. Lastly he checked out the black creature, he appeared to be nuts. This group of misfits would definitely need his help.

He made his way down and over to the table he sat and waited.

Tag:
    Baddies
  9. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Cliffside Fortress

T sat and gazed as Venom and then the Nazi walked in. So far this Nazi was his favorite. He had the most form and superiority out of all of the team so far. He noticed from stress patterns and the small amount of body language from the undead that he was disappointed in the Fortress.

"Don't worry Nazi, we are fully protected here. Nothing can get out. Those gaurds are machines and Venom killed the last of my humans. You three are the only treacherous left. Also the defences are not easily visible. If you would like I shall show them. I expect you to be the only one to appreciate them anyway."

T looked at the other two. Then glanced as the last of his team entered through the door leading to the staircase. It was the one known as Doom. He also looked disgusted, but from the body language and his glances it was because of the individuals.

"Doom, look more like we deserve to be standing next to you. Your disgust for our team will not help you. You must know that I have the backing of over a hundred machine gaurds."

This, in fact, was slight of an understatement for under the fortress was a cave lair where 5,000 of the same metal gaurds lay out of commision until called into action. This with the 100 above ground and the guns all around made this quite a difficult place to leave, if that was not wished of you.

Now everyone was sitting down in the chairs provided. He looked at all of the people. An undead Nazi, a megalomaniac Doctor, a spoilt bitch of a goddess, a crazy circus freak and, him, a metallic hitman. This was going to be quite the time.

"One and all, I will get straight to the point. I called all of you to construct a team. There is an opposite force in our world that wishes to destroy us and 'save the world'. No matter how strong you may all think you are alone we all would be destroyed with quite an amount of ease. For the leader of this group aligned against us has gathered the best. So to counter this move I have gathered the best. Now that you know why we are here, feel free to ask any questions."

Tag: Bads
  10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Karl Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress

The best?

This sorry bunch of villians certainly did not look like the best the world could offer. To Kroenen, each individual reminded him of a bunch of circus freaks, the only exception being the leader of this bunch. Slowly the Nazi Sorcerer leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest as he observed each of the individuals. An egotistical and insane goddess. A montrosity with a thirst for blood. A snooty and egotistical scientist and a machine covered in a synthetic human skin.

The machine underneath he was certainly interested in. He liked machines, taking them apart and understanding how they worked and then putting them back together again and creating duplicates based on the knowledge he had just learned. Kroenen leaned forward and wondered if he would get the oppurtunity to study this machination.

Until then... this thing was operational and appeared to be deadly. Not that he was afraid of death. You only die once and he had already done that.

"These 'best' you speak of," Kroenen replied to the Terminator's inquiry, his voice laced with a german accent over what sounded like an alto soprano singer. "Do you have dossiers on them?"

TAG: Evil
  11. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Cliffside Fortress

T waited for everyone and anyone to speak. They seemed confused and slightly doubtful. Then the Nazi spoke.

"These 'best' you speak of, do you have dossiers on them?"

T stared at the Nazi while his cyber-brain calculated everything about his speech language and facial features, as well as pulling up all of his information. T looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Karl, I have information about every operation you have been apart of. I have your medical history from when you lived and all of your families information. You mother's name is Solveig. And even my computer brain can comprehend the beauty of that name. Even if our psychotic friend, Venom, cannot. Now that we have confirmed my knowledge of you four, can we move on to any other questions, then work on our plan for stopping the "Good Guys" from killing all of us?"

Tag: Evil, Mith (in particular)

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Karl Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress

"Then you need to improve your brain, machine," the German quipped, a little annoyed that it had devulged some of his personal information. "I meant the other team. Do you, or do you not know anything about them?"

TAG: Nick
  13. ticopuma Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Beatrix Kiddo aka "Black Mamba"

"Indeed, Miss Mamba, I'd wager to say that you've gathered us based on our own skills as mercenaries, soldiers, what-have-you, and require us for some sort of mission that requires us to band together to bring down a force greater than any of us could fathom?" said Balthier in a witty voice, demonstrating that his skill with a rifle was not his only talent.

"You assume correctly. I have called you all here for one purpose and one purpose alone: To ensure the survival of the world." uttered the Black Mamba, hoping that her words would not stir fear into the hears of her new allies.

On the other side of the table, the Prince of Persia greeted the Black Mamba, promising her services to the League no matter what. The yellow haired samurai merely winked at her ally, informing him that she was glad to have him on her side. The warrior twirled his lion blade at the tip of his fingers, then sat down at the low table, obviously getting comfortable with the setting.

Spartan 117 also pledged his allegiance to the League, giving his new leader a crisp salute. It was more than apparent that this solder, though more machine that man, had learned the ways of not only combat, but of respect.

Still near the entrance of the temple was Colossus, the league's means of brute force. Despite his large size, Colossus appeared to be a shy man, merely greeting the Black Mamba with a "Hello". She would await until he gave a more proper and detailed greeting before she would even begin to give him her attention.

TAG: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Good)

14. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Venom-CliffSide Fortress

The slimy skin of the great black giant slid away to reveal the muscleur human inside. When all of the black slimy skin was gone Eddie Brock spoke. "Im gonna guess that sence you know almost everything there is to know about us, that you know who we will be fighting? I would personly know who I am fighting." Eddie looked at T. "And here is another Question... Why should we help you? What do you promise us? What good is it for us to harm the world greatly? Except you Doctor Doom... We all know you just want to kill everything here. Im guessing the same for Mr. Nazi guy and the Mrs. Damnation.... For me... There is no profit for me..."

Tag: Baddies
  15. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Cliffside Fortress

"The truth is that I only know of the leader. She is a very well kept secret but I did manage to find some information. Her name is Beatrix Kiddo, she is a very dangerous swordsman. Ever heard of Bill? She was the one who finally killed him. Her alias is the Black Mamba. Other than this I do not know who is on their team so there for I cannot know their pasts. But from Kiddo's reputation I would expect nothing less than the best.

I understand your doubts that working with me will help you at all. And Venom, for your profit, how would you like to live. That is what you get in return for working with me. Alone we will fall, together we can prevail. Alone, with any type of team backing her, you all are as good as dead. How is that for motivation. But don't take my word, go meet death."

T stared around the table, he figured that even his speech wouldn't help in the slightest. However, if he was to survive he had to try. His entire cybernetic brain was built for self preservasion. This was his only chance to keep working. If he fell into the hands of a scientist they could rewrite his programming and make him do whatever they wanted.

Tag: Evil
  16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Karl Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress

"I'm already dead," the German replied and began to slowly stand up. "They can do nothing to me that hasn't already been done. Hellboy, the demon spawn, has tried to kill me countless times and each time he thinks he has finally done me in. I cannot die." The Nazi Sorcerer replaced his cap over the steel gas mask and started to walk away. "If I were still alive and did not wish to die, I would not attract their attention in the first place unless I wanted to. If all you have done is gather us just to survive, you are wasting my time."

He paused at the door and looked back at the group gathered. "Unless you have a better reason to keep me here, machine?"

17. anthonythejedi Jedi Knight

Master chief IC:

177 could tell his new boss respected him, he respected her too. John stepped back and put his hands behind his back and waited for orders. He wouldn?t want to sit because his weight would crush the seat. Instead he went out side and hefted up a boulder and carried it inside. He set it down with a loud crack and sat on it, in case this would take a while.

?You assume correctly. I have called you all here for one purpose and one purpose alone: To ensure the survival of the world." The black mamba said.

John smiled inside his helmet hiding his emotions. He was used to saving the world. It wasn?t easy at all but at least he knew how to do it, and do it good, even if it meant losing his life. He had no idea who he was facing but when he saw them he would study on how to defeat them. John raised his rather large hand and spoke:

?ma?am, I got your back, but who exactly are we facing? I need to know about my enemies before I take them out.?

TAG: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Good)
  18. Jango10 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Could the GM post which franchises have been taken. Including those that have not yet posted their character sheets. I am interested in joining this game.
  19. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Venom-Cliffside Fortress

In about a second the Venomous side of Eddie Brock was out, the slimy black skin of the monsterous figure slid over the human body of Eddie Brock. "Is that a threat? I'll destroy all that you send after me... I might even join the good guys... Even if you pay me and we destroy this world.... What good is the money? The world will be gone... The people destroyed and money useless... Im with Mr. Nazi on this... the threat of death will not keep me here..." The drooling Monster said. After that he did a comical Nazi salute. "Death will come for me as it comes for us all, even your power cells might die out soon... Except for Mr. Nazi.... He might live for a good longo time!" Venom said. As he passed the Nazi he patted him on the shoulder. "Try what you will..." Venom said to T.

Tag: Baddies

((And Incase you wanted to use super sonic Iron poles on Venom.... That really isnt his weakness... I wouldnt trust anything the Spider Man movies do... Maybe some things...))
  20. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Cliffside Fortress

T got up and walked to the window. He watched as a bug flew into the nearly invisible glass. The impact magled the bug and sent it's insides flying. T put his mechanic hands against the window and watched as the bug slid down. Venom was just about to leave. T spoke in a soft voice.

"Would you really cower from this challenge? Karl, you are a Nazi, you fought the Americans. How did it feel to get beat? What about you Venom, when Spider-man beat you those countless times, hen he thwarted you doings, did that make you happy? They said you would do anything, with your sick, twisted little mind, are you going to run away and disprove that? Now you have a chance to kill those who stood in your way all those times. The "heroes". Are you really going to let this chance slide?"

Tag: Evil
  21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Karl Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress

"Now its revenge? I've been down that path before and all it got me was pit spikes through my body. Not a pleasant experiance even if you are dead already." The Nazi glanced at the montrosity that dared touch him and meticulously he brushed his shoulder off. "If we are going to band together this has to be something about more than just survival and revenge. We can easily do that on our own against the advensaries we have personal greivances against. But why should we get involved in fightinig heros whom we may never have heard of before? Once this group of heros is gone, what stops the next group from rising up against us? What should really be motiving a group of villians to band together?"

He doesnt look at the machine, he his gaze is on the montrosity, the goddess and the scientist. "What has motivated any of you to do what you have done in the past? Is it revenge? Is it surival? Or is it something else entirely? For me... I serve the Nazi Occult and lead the Thule Society. Our goals is to bring to this world the Cathulu gods and demons. Those who follow the Cathulu faithfully and succeed in bringing about Hell on Earth will be rewarded for their services while the rest of the world who doesn't suffers."

He glanced at the montrosity. "You might like that world so long as you get to cause the suffering I bet."

22. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Colossus
    Japan; Mt. Fuji; Hidden Temple

"I have called you all here for one purpose and one purpose alone: To ensure the survival of the world." uttered the Black Mamba.

Colossus reached back and scratched his head, confused. He was sure that more details would be offered, but this was, basically, what everyone here did in the first place. Why unite them now? What kind of circumstances prompted this union?

"Er, no offense, Mamba, but we all here ensure the survival of the world as it is, do we not?"

Tag: Good Guys
  23. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Balthier

Balthier chuckled and shook his head in slight amusement. "Au contraire my overmuscled friend," The pirate began before approaching the muscular Colossus and the rest of the group. His eyes fell upon Black Mamba for a moment or two before explaining himself. "I don't know about the rest of you gents, but the survival of the world is hardly a concern of mine. In fact, this world of yours is significantly different than my own," Balthier stated, his eyes trailing from Master Chief to The Prince.

"Not that I'm saying I'm not going to consider aiding you, oh no far from it." The rouge smirked and tapped the butt of Altair once more with a ring-covered finger. "Destruction breeds chaos, chaos which I myself will find limiting on my attempts to acquisition antiquities." The pirate eyed the others, the only two not readily joining up being himself and Colossus, and hummed as if in deep thought.

"Your proposition, while intriguing, doesn't leave very many options does it? Join or execution by beheading..." The sky pirate's unattended finger trailed to his collar to adjust it slightly as if nervous about such a prospect. "I'd like to keep my head for as long as possible thank you, so consider myself a part of your 'league'."

TAG: Colossus, Black Mamba, Good Guys
  24. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Colossus

Balthier chuckled and shook his head in slight amusement. Colossus hated when people did that, and he didn't hold back a slight furrowing of his brow. "Au contraire my overmuscled friend," the pirate began before approaching the him. "I don't know about the rest of you gents, but the survival of the world is hardly a concern of mine. In fact, this world of yours is significantly different than my own. Not that I'm saying I'm not going to consider aiding you, oh no far from it." The rogue smirked. "Destruction breeds chaos, chaos which I myself will find limiting on my attempts to acquisition antiquities." The pirate eyed the others, the only two not readily joining up being himself and Colossus, and hummed as if in deep thought.

"Your proposition, while intriguing, doesn't leave very many options does it? Join or execution by beheading... I'd like to keep my head for as long as possible thank you, so consider myself a part of your 'league'."

The beheading threat, while worrisome for the others, was really no bother to Colossus. All he had to do was morph his body into unbreakable steel and he'd be set. He still wasn't entirely convinced.

"If I have been summoned here, Mamba, why have you not contacted the rest of the X-Men to aid us?"

Tag: Good Guys
  25. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ic: Glorificus
    Cliff Side Fortress

Glory sat watching the people around her, well not really people, the things around her argue away about the reasoning for this get together in silence. They could fight and bicker all they liked, she didn't care, she was still fabulous! The mention of hell on earth did however stir her. Prehaps this could be her payment if she chose to join this group of renegades.

"As your dossier may well tell you, I am a hell god... well at least I was. Exiled from my own world, cast out by two lesser dieties due to their fear of my power and foced to live within this human body! Not that I'm complaining about the body, I am hot! But I will help you destroy, pillage, murder... what ever the hell you got us here for in return for your help in restoring me to my former, forgive the pun, glory. Whether you send me back to my kingdom or get me back my full powers here on earth, I don't care I'll be in your service... I am-" She stopped as her head suddenly began to thrash about and her body changed into that of a young, handsome man.

"Where the hell am I?" He said suddenly, looking down at the dress her was wearing. "Oh not again."

Glory
    's minions then smacked him square in the face and he began to shudder once more turning back into Glory. "Sorry for that, not usualy so easy to come back... that idiot usualy hangs on for a while. You just met my literally other half, Ben... not nearly as pretty, nice boy though... God I hate him!"

tag: Baddies
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.