main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: "The Good Guys" vs. "The Bad Guys"

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ticopuma, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Venom

"You might like that world so long as you get to cause the suffering I bet."

Venom slapped the Nazi on the back happily. "I like you! I think you should be the leader! Not the biker! All in favor for Mr. Nazi and his hell on earth plan say 'Aye!'" Venom said laughing insanely. "Aye! Aye for me! Down with the machine head up with Mr. Nazi! Machine head threaten us with death if we dont help him! Mr. Nazi give us the good deal! Even Mrs. Damnation like it!"

Tag: Baddies

2. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    IC: The Prince
    Japan - Mt. Fuji - Hidden Temple

The Prince watched in confusion as the banter had shifted from the Black Mamba and the human man, to the human man and the giant. The Prince had stopped twirling his sword and had started watching them, listening to every word that came out of the beings mouth.

From what he had heard so far, it seemed like the giant man had started to consider that the offer to join this group was rather fishy. The human man had already accepted the invitation on the terms that losing his head was not very good attribute for a human. The big man was obviously contemplating hard about this decision that may determine his life from this point on. The Prince watched as the big man's mouth opened.

"If I have been summoned here, Mamba, why have you not contacted the rest of the X-Men to aid us?"

The Prince glanced at the yellow suited woman before deciding to answer the question himself.

"My dear big man, I think the reason she didn't contact others was because we were the best candidates. Maybe these men with X's were not as strong as you are, as I can imagine, or maybe you were the best from their group." The Prince looked around the room at the other two specimens, then held his sword up pointing it in the air. "We have all been summoned here for a reason."

He turned his sword towards the human man. "I have witnessed from just this meeting alone that you are are smart and quick witted. That gun you carry. You hold it as if you have grown with it, as if it is an extension of your body. I'm sure you know how to use it." He said before turning to the green figure.

"You. You have a gun like this man, but your's seems to be far upgraded and you have been properly trained to use it. You show the stance, speech, and loyalty that only comes from being in a military of some sort. Just by looking at you, I can tell that you are probably the military and tactical mind of our group."

He then turned back to face the big man. Staring him in his eyes. "And I." He said putting a theatrical breath behind it. "Have been trained in many forms of combat. I can do pretty much anything that this group needs me to do in terms of bringing down an enemy and sneaking into places I don't belong. I also can manipulate time for our advantage. Putting us a step ahead of our enemy." He said with a grin on his face.

"You see big man, we have been called individually to form a team that makes up for each others lack. What I lack in firepower the human man could manage. What he lacks in military training and tactics, the green being there could make up for that. And what all of us lack in physical brute strength, you can surely make up for. You see we are a specific order that by working together are nearly unstoppable." He said as he held his arms out wide to all the members.

He then brought them in and held his sword out to the big man, "And don't for a second think that our opponents haven't taken the same measure to ensure their victory. I say that we would be very strong if we had you on this team with us." The Prince finished with a smile.

Tag: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Good)

3. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Beatrix Kiddo aka "Black Mamba"

"If I have been summoned here, Mamba, why have you not contacted the rest of the X-Men to aid us?" said Colossus, wanting to know why he was the only one chosen from his clan to join the League.

"I have chosen you and only you because why would I want a bunch of super humans, or mutants as you call them, parading around all about the world? Wouldn't that call a bit to much attention?" replied the Black Mamba, choosing her words carefully as to know stroke the man's ego to much. She could tell the man already had his share of arrogance in him and needed not an ounce more.

The Black Mamba stood once more from the table, her long white robe trailing along the hardwood ground. She was quickly growing tired of all the discussion and questions. They would all end up joining her whether she, or they liked it or not. It was their destiny, and no one can cheat their destiny.

"But enough with the foolish questions. Asking questions will not make me think any more of you or make me believe you are more intelligent that you really are." hissed the Black Mamba, apparently having no intention of playing games.

"Now that we have all introduced each other, let's get down to business, eh? Follow me to the adjacent room and all your questions shall be answered." said The Black Mamba, giving her allies a faint smile. She turned around, tapped her foot on her sword's scabbard and watched as it flew upwards, the Black Mamba catching it gracefully in the air. She held it in her hand and awaited for her companions to rise and follow her to the adjacent room.

TAG: League of Extraordinary Gentlemn (Good)

4. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Colossus

Colossus nodded at the Prince, who put the entire thing in laymen's terms very well for him, and helped him to understand why he was chosen instead of someone like Wolverine or Cyclops. But the Black Mamba's response wasn't as professional as he was expecting. Frankly, he wasn't sure why the woman was the leader of all of them in the first place. She definitely wasn't a Charles Xavier.

"I have chosen you and only you because why would I want a bunch of super humans, or mutants as you call them, parading around all about the world? Wouldn't that call a bit to much attention?"

The Black Mamba stood once more from the table, her long white robe trailing along the hardwood ground. "But enough with the foolish questions. Asking questions will not make me think any more of you or make me believe you are more intelligent that you really are."

Colossus scratched his head. She wanted them to join a league that they knew nothing about, and not ask questions? This woman was foolish, and very much so, evidently.

"Now that we have all introduced each other, let's get down to business, eh? Follow me to the adjacent room and all your questions shall be answered," said The Black Mamba, giving her allies a faint smile. She turned around, tapped her foot on her sword's scabbard and watched as it flew upwards, the Black Mamba catching it gracefully in the air.

Colossus shrugged and waited a moment before obeying the team's leader. Though he wondered how long it would be until she lost that position.

Tag: Good Guys

5. anthonythejedi

anthonythejedi Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2007
    IC master chief:

The black mamba still didn?t answer his question. But he shrugged it off. The other people were getting on his nerves. It was quit simple, either they joined or they didn?t. He did hope however that this man that was part of the men with X?s joined. He didn?t want to be fire power and brute strength for the group. 117 was really strong but he doubted he could out do the man made out of steel. Heck he could probably even withstand 117?s armor without getting himself killed; he was that strong and big.

"Now that we have all introduced each other, let's get down to business, eh? Follow me to the adjacent room and all your questions shall be answered." said The Black Mamba, giving her allies a faint smile.

John stood and walked up the women and cocked his head to the side to see if the others were going to come too. His patience was wearing thin. Something bothered him though. He knew absolutely nothing about his enemy. He hoped he would soon find out.

TAG:good guys

TAG: good guys

6. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Model 101
    Cliffside Fortress

"Venom, shut up."

T stood up as he said this and was about to threaten Venom, but he managed to collect himself. He sat back down.

"Karl, I personally wouldn't mind hell on earth myself. However, as I have said this will remain impossible with the opposing league in commission. There the problem lies. We must eliminate our enemy. Then we can bring forth anything we wish. Once that is done, we will unleash upon the World, a vengeance never before seen.

Once the insurgents have been dealt with, we shall execute a plan to hold the world hostage while we are free to take over. We shall need a distraction, however to pull off part of this plan. First, we shall start off small, bank robberies and petty crimes. This is to get the police and federals aroused. After this we shall escalate the crimes, bringing about more and more policemen and the like.

Finally we shall in America lay siege to the White house and the Pentagon. This will be our grand distraction. When this has been done, mass amounts of major weapons will be stolen. They will disappear from military bases and wherever else they can be found. These weapons to be taken are known as Weapons of Mass Destruction. The weapons that Irag supposedly had. With these we can hold the world hostage and be free to take over."

T walked around the table back to the window. Without even looking at his possible team members, he asked.

"Does this suffice for you?"

Tag: Evil

OOC: Tico, try not to know too much of our plan.

7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Karl Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress

"If you lay your black, slimey tentacles on me one more time Venom, I will feed you to Yog'Sothas Himself!" Karl growled at the crazy mutant before turning to reply to the machine-man.

"How typically unoriginal and highly expected of the average megalomaniac," Karl replied sarcastically. "We might as well snailmail them our address and get our deaths over with. Not that I'll be joining any of you sorry lots." The German Nazi strode over to the table and pulled out a miniature chess set from inside his coat and set it up. He made a few moves for both sides and checkmated the White King. "If you wish to destroy this team of heroes then you need to think like a chess strategist. Savage and expected strategies such as yours will only bring about failure far faster than you realize. You force the heroes to come to you after they have learned everything the could about who you are, where you're located, what defends you and what you have for offensive capabilities all the while you know absolutely nothing about them. You may have chosen the battle field but they will chose when to battle and how."

He resetted the chess set and turned around so that now he played the Whites fighting the Blacks. Not once did he look up to face the machine as he spoke and played. "You said you know nothing about these people except who leads them. A master of swords called the Black Mamba but it is obvious she knows something about us if she has taken on the task to assemble a team to destroy us. That leaves us at a great disadvantage.

"The fact that she is a swords master suggests intelligence, strength, wisdom and dexterity in her character. Very dangerous characteristics to have in your opposite number." He had gone through five games already, each one starting with a different strategy and each one ending in three or four moves for either side. "In order to defeat this team you must defeat her by outsmarting her. Strategies that the average terrorist would use would not succeed against such a person. You must use the unexpected. You must be creative and imaginative and you must be quick and decisive!

"My people have warred throughout their entire history. They have studied, fought and perfected how man fights and kills each other. When the British scoffed and dragged their feet with the new armour technology between the two Great Wars, my people were secretly building up and practicing armoured warfare. We created the Blitzkreig or lightning war. A strategy that calls for an armoured force to concentrate on one point in the enemies defensive line, overwhelming it with superior numbers and technology, penetrating with a deadly ferocity and spanning outward into their flanks from the rear, cleaning up what is left of the broken and routed defenders."

"You want us to destroy these heroes. Then learn who they are, where they are, what their defenses are, what their offensive capabilities are and strike them at a time you desire and hit them hard and quickly." His latest game versus himself has lasted the longest, the whole board is almost cleared of pieces except for the White King and a few of its better defenders and the Black King with its Queen and pawns. "I suggest we do some recon work first before we start causing any mayhem in the rest of the world. Once we know who we are up against we can then send a pawn to cause some mayhem to draw out the others. While the others are busy dealing with our pawn, the rest of us strike at them where it will hurt them the most."

He knocked over the White King with a slight push of his index finger. "There is an old saying; Cut off the tail of a snake and it lives. Cut off it's head and it dies."

TAG: Evil

Please lets keep politics out of this, Nick. TY.

8. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Cliffside Fortress

"Checkmate"

T whispered the word and stared at his Nazi companion. He gazed at his mask for a long while, before speaking again.

"Karl, being the military tactician you are, I would expect nothing less than to bring military techniques into this. No one else here has your experience, so that is what we shall do. Lucky I called you along for this. First however we need to find a way to locate their base. Anybody have any idea. I suppose that they may try to shield thier base of operations.

Such like I have done. To see this base with a computer would take a genius. And even then they would have to know the general location of it. Then it would still take months to scour the ocean looking for an anomoly in the air. Because being hidden as it is, it would show that there is no oxygen in the area. So therefore they would need to check reports, which is a strange thing to do.

Well, finding this base would be hard. Not impossible, as nothing ever is, but extremely grueling and difficult. it will take time. That is one thing, they do not know. The exact location. We are safe for now. So like I said we need to work on finding them. Before they do. This is really good because we happen to have a walking computer on our side. So I suppose we first check for Islands on the Pacific and Atlantic. Then continue with the other oceans. Unless there are any objections?"

T pressed a button on his chair and Titanium shut over the windows and the table they sat at turned into a giant map.

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Karl Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress

The Nazi Sorcerer folded his arms across his chest and studied the map. "You are a computer, why don't you access the internet and look up information on the Black Mamba. Find more about her and you can then figure out where she'd set up her headquarters."

TAG: Nick

10. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Balthier

Balthier, while confused by the Black Mamba's actions as well as her manner of persuasion. The larger man, whom the pirate had yet to be introduced to, seemed concerned about these "X-Men", and Balthier mused silently to himself before walking off and following the others. "More numbers won't garner attention if they make a suitable attempt at stealth," The sky pirate smirked after finishing his thought and interjected, noting that he and the larger man had never introduced themselves to the group. Even Balthier was skeptical on how well this team would work out. Walking behind the others, Balthier hoisted his rifle over his shoulder again. "Pardon me, but we all know you're the Black Mamba," Balthier turned and pointed a finger at the Prince and slowly shifted to Master Chief. "And we know these fine fellows, but I do not believe we've all introduced ourselves,"

Balthier didn't bother to bow, but he did bend slightly at the hips, waving his hand in a flourish. "They call me, Balthier." He stated while eyeing the Colossus, hoping he too would enlighten them on what his name was or what he should be called by. Black Mamba's apparent mastery of the sword could perhaps be rivaled by Balthier's eloquence, and in the upcoming battle, his teammates would soon see how many skills of his he had kept secret from them. "Oh, and could someone please fetch my bike when we're done here? It's likely to be buried under several feet of snow and I would so hate having to explain to Fran why it isn't working properly."

TAG: Good Guys

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Here's the rest of my post that i didnt get to post due to the net getting cut off on me last night

Karl Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress

He pulled back one of the chairs and casually leaned against it. "Then again... we're playing chess. We could just do it the easier way and have them show us exactly where. Aside from my military background, I am also skilled in espionage, sabotage and assassination." He flicked out one of his tonfa knives and spun it a couple times before embedding it into the table. "I believe several attempts on the lives of important political leaders should be sufficiant enough to attract the attention of the Black Mamba to send at least one or two of her heroes after the assassin."

12. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Cliffside Fortress

T smiled. They were finally getting somewhere. Although, only karl and himself had done any real work. He hoped that the others would soon come out of their shells. He didn't like to think that his work in finding them was to be for naught. T looked at Karl and spoke deliberatly.

"Well Karl, this seems to be your expertise. Do you suggest we actually these leaders? Or poorly attempt yet brilliantly cover our trails? Because I am all for actually killing them, unless I should actually use this cybernetic brain and see some obvious detail. Because I am working on flesh and blood cruelty right now.

So how would you progress with the threatening of lies? Because past that I can efficiently carry out the plan."

T grabbed a blade of his own and flung it expertly into the wood on the side of the table right next to Karl's.

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Karl Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress

"Of course you could kill them yourself but once you have been deactivated, your no use to the rest of us." Karl pulled the knife out of the table with ease and thoughtfully examined its craftsmanship. Disappointed in its commoness, he sent the blade back to its owner. "I, on the other hand, am already dead and have far more experiance at infilitrating an enemy stronghold undetected. I did it to the Department of Paranormal Activity, I can do it to this group of heroes."

14. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Cliffside Fortress

T grabbed the blade that was slid to him. He picked it up and examined it as his Nazi friend had done. He replaced it into it's rack on his chair.

"Sorry, that was my steak knife."

He plucked a different blade and examined it. T felt the weight and balance. When he was satisfied he slid the knife back to Karl.

"Actually, I meant kill the politicians. As to grab the attention of our enemies. As for the killing ofthe actual team, I dare not try that alone, I have a certain number of survival mechanisms in my cybernetic brain that are telling me not to attempt such a thing."

T grabbed a peculiar looking shotgun from his arsenal of guns. The gun was specially designed for his own amusement to pinpoint locations on the map. He aimed it at the very same map and looked at Karl.

"So which countries, should we attack the leaders of?"

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Karl Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress

The German sighed in frustration. "Gott im Himmel. Ich werde von den Idioten umgeben. None of you will be doing any of the assassinating. I will be the Pawn that leads the Knights and Bishops to the King's Castle. By killing the politicians, the Black Mamba will send others to stop me from killing any more. In doing so they'll either try to kill me in which they'll learn they can't and take me prisoner instead or they kill me and believe I am dead and take my body to try and learn where I came from. Either way they will have inadvertantly led us to their little secret hideout. We will also gain another advantage, an insider."

He glanced at the others. "The rest of you can find out who the hell we're up against while I find their base."

16. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Cliffside Fortress

T put his gun away a little dissappointed.

"Fair enough, so then when shall you be going on your little journey. Oh, and, what if they know of your abilities. Also say they don't take you. They kill then leave. That's highly unlikely, but we have to explore all options."

T picked out another of is blades and spun it around. Then he glanced at the ceiling and threw the blade onto a target.

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Karl Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress

"Doktor," Karl turned his attention to the iron masked scientist. "Do you have anything that which we could track our heroes should this plan fail? Something that they cannot easily detect or notice?"

TAG: Dr. Doom

18. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    IC: The Prince
    Japan - Mt.Fuji - Hidden Temple

The Prince chuckled at Balthier's comment about his bike, then turned back to Colossus. He knew he should follow the Black Mamba, but he still was getting to know his teammates.

He looked at the large man and smiled. "Colossus...Nice name. I think we should follow her though, the quicker we do so the faster we can understand more completely our goal and targets." He bowed to Colossus then walked behind the Black Mamba into the newly opened room.

"Balthier, I saw a flying mechanism on my way up the mountain that was flying away. Is that the Fran you refer to?" He questioned back behind him.

The room he walked into had a large table. He quickly took a seat in the chair that was near the door, that way he would be able to see everyone in the room and outside the room. The seat took a large load off of the Prince's legs. He didn't know about the others, but he had to actually climb the mountain from the base to this level, which was very near the top.

He laid his lion sword on the space in front of him and waited patiently for the others to join him and the Black Mamba. He looked at her and smiled politely at her.

Tag: League of Extroadinary Gentlemen(Good)

19. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    Dr. Doom

Doom sat in his chair listening to the the android and the Nazi discuss matters of the plan. He was distracted when he noticed the godesses change in apperance for awhile, only brushing it off as a flaw she possesed.

"Pathetic" He thought.

He once more focused his attention back to listen the android and Nazi, Karl. Doom found a new respect for this man, he was very intelligent and knew many things of villany.

Karl than spoke to him. "Doktor" he asked "Do you have anything that which we could track our heroes should this plan fail? Something that they cannot easily detect or notice?"

"Of course," he replied "In fact I possese all sorts of tools that may be used for this, they are all at your use-that is under my supervision" He smiled.

TAG:Karl

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Karl Kroenen

Cliffside Fortress

"Then it's settled," the German said with finality and stepped around the table to stand near Europe and Middle East that was on the massive map. "I will start small and work my way up to the bigger game. Perhaps a few deaths hear in the Mediterranian and Red Sea followed by the Spanish and British Prime Ministers?"

TAG: Evil

21. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Venom

The Monstrosity spoke, "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah I can go on Blahing forever! I wanna kill! Make things bleed! I wanna go to Moscow! Or Egypt! I love Egypt! Can I go to Moscow or Egypt? I wanna ride a Camel! And Ive been wanting to use this joke for Russia for a long time..." Venom slumped into a chair and began talking gibberish to him self about Egypt or Russia.

22. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Glorificus
    Cliffside Fortress

"Strangely I have to agree with Venom... I want to kill something!" Glory said swinging her head impatiently in her seat. One of her minions came to her side and bowed to her.

"Please, oh glorious one, kill me. I may be unworthy of your fair death, but I would be honoured if you would take my life to quell your thirst." He said, groveling at her feet.

"No, I don't want to touch you." The beautiful hellgod replied, looking at the scabridden minion with disgust. "Yuk... you're beginning to puss."

"I appologise my deviant mistress, I shall go and throw myself into the sea, I have caused you displeasure." He then answered, walking backwards from Glory.

"Heres something better for you to do, get me a brain to suck! I'm getting cranky."

tag: Evil

ooc: Random post, but i wanted to show i was still playing, i just had no idea what Glory would respond with to the plan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.