main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by TheManinBlack, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Faust
    Blue's

Tarzan's plan sounded as good as any. Faust had apparently been placed, as he had predicted, on the team in charge of destroying the house. No real surprise there, the majority of the action, he presumed, would occur at the cemetery, which was probably not the place he wanted to be. He poured himself another glass of wine. As he watched the crimson liquid flow into the cup, he allowed his mind the opportunity to wander.

Was it the right thing to do, to kill this Dr. Allen? He was not so different than Faust. He, too, had sold his soul to a darkness in exchange for power. Only now the one was surely mad. Would that be Faust's fate, would he too descend into insanity, especially with the ever present red hand of time drawing closer to its zenith? And just how much alike were these two doctors? Had Allen had a Gretchen of his own?

[i]Gretchen...[/i] The thought of his lost love pained Faust immensely. It had all seemed so much simpler then...

[hr]
    [i]"Heinrich, dearest, are these not just the loveliest flowers you have ever seen?" Gretchen asked, smiling brightly as she held the hand-picked bouquet in her arms.

"Of course, my darling Gretchen. However I must confess," Faust replied, caressing her cheek, "They scarcely begin to approach your own beauty."

"Oh, hush! You're just saying that!" She blushed. Faust found the rosy hue her ordinarily pale cheeks took on fascinating. But now was not the time to dwell on the science of the matter.

"Perhaps," he chuckled, "But I assure you I'm not. Actually, I have come to discuss a matter of grave import with you."

"And what would that be?"

"If I might be so bold: Our marriage." It was a few moments before Gretchen realized the full meaning of the words. Then she dropped the flowers and embraced him. Vaguely, he wondered if he deserved it.

Regardless, it was one of the last embraces he would receive.[/i]

[hr]

The glass was overfilled, to the point of being about ready to run over, and Faust stopped pouring with an almost sheepish embarrassment. Cassidy, and Harker had already left, it seemed.

He sipped carefully at the too-full glass as Crane noted his uncertainty as to which group to join. For some reason, he was not looking so well. Actually, at the mention of the headless fellow, Crane had looked as if he had just seen a ghost. Odd.

"I would not mind having you with us, Herr Crane. Your performance during the tussle earlier was admirable. Yet..." He took a long gulp from his glass. "I think, perhaps, you should go to this cemetery and confront whatever it is that troubles you so."

[i]Otherwise it may haunt you forever,[/i] he added silently.

[b]TAG: Ichabod Crane, Carter, Sherlock Holmes, Any Others[/b]

2. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Sherlock rubbed his eyes. "Forgive me gentleman but it seems that I am remembering that I am still mortal."

Sherlock was getting very tired drinking wine had solved the problem but he felt like he was going to drop from sheer exhaustion. Sherlock stood up and stretched fully.

"When are we off?" Sherlock rummaged through his bag and picked up a tonic for staying awake and downed it quickly. "The wonders of caffeine. Have any of you heard of it? It is quite interesting."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC

Dorian swallowed another glassful of wine before unbottning the first few buttons of his shirt. Dorian tightened the sheath of his sword before glancing around at the others.

"Time is of the essence we MUST leave." Dorian needed to put Allen where he belonged. In his grave.

Tag All

3. ActRaiser

ActRaiser Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2008
    Frankenstein began to wander a few feet from the others, trying to notice something. Meanwhile he kept somewhat close.. then left with his designated group.

TagAny

4. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Thomas Cassidy
    Stables

"Indeed." Mina answered with a smile. Tom adjusted his hat again, sticking his hands into his pockets and watching as Mina made her way into the barn, speaking at the same time.

"Let's see what, if anything is useful in this sty, shall we?"

"Alright then." He followed in behind her, pulling the door open a little wider, in case the larger members of their company decided to help them look. The cowboy took in a whiff as he walked into the stable, smiling softly.

"I always did love the smell of a stable. Known it all my life."

He looked around the stable, before he closed his eyes and took in another whiff. After a moment he let out a sigh and leaned against a wooden pole, crossing his arms over his chest again.

"Could use a little more booze though. Reckon it'll be okay if I fill up my canteen with some of that wine from the restaurant?"

The cowboy questioned, removing said item from his belt and holding it up so Mina could see it. He gave it a shake, and the lack of any swishing noises made him frown.

"Sure as hell ain't no water left in it that's for sure."

Tag: Mina, The League

5. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Ichabod

"I would not mind having you with us, Herr Crane," Faust answered. "Your performance during the tussle earlier was admirable. Yet..." He took a long gulp from his glass. "I think, perhaps, you should go to this cemetery and confront whatever it is that troubles you so."

Ichabod paused for a moment and thought about confronting this headless person. If he was to be a part of this monster-hunting team...which, itself, seemed to be composed of monsters...then he HAD to get over these fears.

"Yes, yes," he responded to Faust. "Quite right. Then I suppose I will head to the graveyard." His throat tightened slightly as he spit out the word `graveyard`. "I guess I will be seeing you all later." He bowed his head and turned to head out the door.

"Confront him..." he muttered to himself as he exited. "Confront... Headless..."

Approaching the horse, Ichabod patted him on his long snout and said, "We've got something big coming, old friend. We have to be brave."

As he led the horse, Washington, toward the stable where Mina and the cowboy had gathered, the word repeated itself in his mind: "Headless...headless...headless..."

TAG: Faust, those at Blue's, possibly the people at the stable who hear him approach...

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Mina Harker
    The Stables

"Let's see what, if anything is useful in this sty, shall we?", Mina asked Cassidy.

"Alright then." He followed in behind her, pulling the door open a little wider, in case the larger members of their company decided to help them look. The cowboy took in a whiff as he walked into the stable, smiling softly. "I always did love the smell of a stable. Known it all my life."

Mina stayed silent. LOVE, was not the word she would use to describe the smell she was sensing, but then again, he was a 'cowboy'. Mina smiled and nodded her head. She heard him take another strong whiff, After a moment he let out a sigh and leaned against a wooden pole, crossing his arms over his chest again.

"Could use a little more booze though. Reckon it'll be okay if I fill up my canteen with some of that wine from the restaurant?"

The cowboy questioned, removing said item from his belt and holding it up so Mina could see it. He gave it a shake, and the lack of any swishing noises made him frown. Mina turned. He had given her another idea.

"Sure as hell ain't no water left in it that's for sure."

"Yes. That would be a good plan. Matter of fact, bring back as many of those bottles you can carry. If we find ourselves a wagon, or useful horse, we just might be able to put those to use. Bring a little light to the subject of these undead things...." she said with a smile, wondering if he would catch her meaning.

Mina looked passed him, and saw Frankenstein wandering around abit, as if he was trying to see something. He had not said much, and except for throwing punches when needed, and suggested even less.

Behind Frank, she saw Ichabod, leading Washington towards the stables. So, he had decided to join them. Poor man. She pretty much assumed the nice banter they had been enjoying early was gone forever. She looked in his general area, with a hint of sadness, before she turned, and went back to searching.

A cart, a carriage, something that they could move Frankenstein in would be most helpful. And whatever horses might be inside, but she had little hopes for that.

Personally, Mina wished she could travel at a faster rate, but then the others would not be able to follow her. She pressed her lips together in frustration, as she searched the stables for what they needed.

TAG: Everyone near the stables

7. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Thomas Cassidy
    Stables

"Yes. That would be a good plan. Matter of fact, bring back as many of those bottles you can carry. If we find ourselves a wagon, or useful horse, we just might be able to put those to use. Bring a little light to the subject of these undead things...." Mina said with a smile.

Tom blinked and after a moment he smiled, strapping his canteen back to his belt and adjusting his hat as he let out a soft, excited sigh. "Miss Harker, that is one fantastic idea. I'll be back with as many as them bottles I can carry in my arms at once."

The cowboy turned around and headed out the stable in a jog. He stopped near Ichabod. "Hey Ichabod. Come back with me and help me bring back as many wine bottles as possible."

Cassidy gave the horse, Washington, a soft pat on the neck and took off at a jog again, returning to Blue's. As he walked back in, he walked straight past the remaining League members.

"'Scuse me gents, gotta get some wine bottles. Miss Harker thought up a pretty neat idea...and I wanna fill up my canteen."

The cowboy snatched one of the half empty bottles, unscrewing the top of his canteen and quickly filling the round object with the red liquid. Once the canteen was full he screwed the cap back on and began to snatch as many of the full wine bottles as he could grab, until his arms were filled. He then spun back around and jogged out of the restaurant, heading back into the stable.

"You know, maybe Ichabod's horse will let us put these all on 'im." The cowboy stated as he put the many bottles down on the ground inside the stable. He let out a sigh, glancing up at Mina, before he looked at the wine bottles. He turned around again, heading out the door.

"I'm going to bring some more over here."

Tag: Mina, Ichabod, Anyone else at the stables

8. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Ichabod Crane and Washington

As they approached the stables, he noticed the Frankenstein monster sort of wandering about. Strange man...er, creature, or whatever he was. "Hello, Frank," Ichabod said to him just as the cowboy Cassidy came running out.

"Hey Ichabod. Come back with me and help me bring back as many wine bottles as possible," Cassidy said to him as he ran past.

Ichabod turned to watch him head back toward the restaurant. "What?" Ichabod looked at the horse then back toward Cassidy, who grew smaller and smaller in the distance. "Crazy cowboy," Crane said to his horse. "All those gunslinging people out West...all they care about is women and alcohol."

As quickly as Cassidy disappeared, he returned...carrying bottles of wine. Ichabod followed Cassidy into the stable, leaving the horse just outside. "You know, maybe Ichabod's horse will let us put these all on 'im," Cassidy said. "I'm going to bring some more over here."

The cowboy ran back outside. "Uh..." Ichabod started, as he turned to Mina, "What is he doing?"

TAG: Cassidy, Mina, Frankie...

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Mina Harker
    Stables

"Yes. That would be a good plan. Matter of fact, bring back as many of those bottles you can carry. If we find ourselves a wagon, or useful horse, we just might be able to put those to use. Bring a little light to the subject of these undead things...." Mina said with a smile.

Tom blinked and after a moment he smiled, strapping his canteen back to his belt and adjusting his hat as he let out a soft, excited sigh. "Miss Harker, that is one fantastic idea. I'll be back with as many as them bottles I can carry in my arms at once." The cowboy turned around and headed out the stable in a jog.

Mina smiled, as she turned to search the stables some more. She then turned as she heard the cowboy return, bottles clinking together in his arms. Ichabod followed Cassidy into the stable, leaving the horse just outside.

"You know, maybe Ichabod's horse will let us put these all on 'im." The cowboy stated as he put the many bottles down on the ground inside the stable. He let out a sigh, glancing up at Mina, before he looked at the wine bottles. He turned around again, heading out the door.

"I'm going to bring some more over here."

The cowboy ran back outside. "Uh..." Ichabod started, as he turned to Mina, "What is he doing?"

Mina smiled. "I came up with an idea. I not too particularly fond of the idea of trying to stop an army of undead, once at a time." She gestured, pointing towards the bottles. "So, I thought that we should arm ourselves. Bring a little light to this night time party of ours. It might be useful, to get ourselves out of a tight situation." Mina shook her head.

"Now, why dont we see, if we can find a wagon, or stage or something large, and perhaps some other horses. Frankenstein cant ride a horse himself. You have your horse, and the cowboy has his.

TAG: Cassidy, Ichabod, Frankie...MIB!

10. ActRaiser

ActRaiser Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2008
    Frankenstein
    "Oh," Frankenstein answered Ichabod's facial expression. "I'm just doing some surveillance. I just want to know if anyone is spying on us. I realize that warriorship is more my area, but still, ye knnow, after the attack at Blue's Fish and Steak I feel like someone knows I"m here, if you catch my drift."

Tag: Ichabod

11. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I haven't been here in awhile and there is too much to read. Could someone summarize what has happened? I would very much appreciate it.

12. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: Sure!

Darth Ramza Proudly Presents...

The Synopsis of Extraordinary Gentlemen I

The battle with the nefarious Dr. Allen and his cultist henchmen was going splendidly for our heroes when suddenly Allen's god, Yog-Sothoth, appeared and interrupted the fight. Dr. Allen fled, but not before being tailed by a legion of bats under the command of Mina Harker.

After things settled down, our heroes discussed their next course of action. Carter revealed that Allen's house was the key to destroying the immortal, but that it would invariably heavily guarded. To make matters more difficult, Allen was revealed to be amassing a large force to attack the "Old Man" (Who's identity remains unknown) and steal the Necronomicon.

Faust proposed that the group split up and tackle the house and Allen separately, a plan that was seemingly well received until one of Harkers' bats returned with grim news: Allen was creating an army of undead monstrosities with the help of a fellow who seemed oddly similar to the infamous Headless Horseman. The group seemed to be at an impasse, until Tarzan revealed some crucial information: Allen's zombie-making syrum was flawed, and his force were severly weak. It was feasible that Faust's original plan would work, after all.

Thus it was that we reached where we are now, with the teams forming two different teams: Cassidy, Harker, Crane, and Frankenstein are in the group planning to hold off Allen's forces; Carter, Faust, and Holmes in the house attack squad.

Will they succeed? And which team will Jekyll/Hyde join? Find out... shortly!

13. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Ichabod Crane
    Stables

"Oh, I see," Ichabod said in response to Mina's explanation. "Smart thinking."

He began to walk deeper into the stable. "Let's see what we can find here." He swiveled his head from side to side scanning the stables for anything that may be useful. The stench didn't bother him one bit. He was used to it...living with Washington.

He happened to spot a lone wagon wheel leaning up against a wooden support beam. Reaching out and touching it, he asked no one in particular, "Well, where's the rest of it?" He then continued to walk a little further.

TAG: Mina, Frankie, Cassidy...

14. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    OOC: Sorry for not posting in awhile, but the new RP I had in the works along with Blue Beast sending in a CS had me occupied. Will have a post up tonight

15. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I will make my post after Black does. I have no idea where to start.

16. TheManinBlack

Aug 1, 2007
    IC: Randolf Carter

Randolf nodded slowly, tucking his pistol underneath his shirt. Grabbing a brown Horses stud and catching up with the rest of his team. He looked to Mina trying to remember something important that he thought he must tell her, but almost draw a blank. Almost.

" Remember, trust nothing Allan says. Nothing. He never lies though, he only slants the truth. Slants it enough so that any deal or thing he says favors him in some unseen way known only to him." Carter said looking back to his team, motioning for them to follow him.

But before he moved forward, he looked towards Mina smiling.

"I know this is hardly a time to tell a story, but seeing that in a way your leading this team, would you ever like to know the history of your team..." Carter said reaching for a small brown leather book in his pocket, pulling it towards Mina.

"But here will be your answer."

TAG: LEAGUE

OOC: sorry for the long, long break in a response, and such a short one at that. But I want you all to catch up as well as those about to join. But I also wanted to provide some back ground especially since it will be vital in the next missions, will be updating big time soon.

17. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Ichabod Crane
    the stables

Ichabod was examining some tools that were lined up, hanging along a wall in the stable. "Some of these could be useful in a fight..." he said aloud to himself, "...with zombies."

He reached out and grabbed a shovel. It had obviously been well worn. The metal spade had some rust along it's edges. But the long wooden handle seemed to be in good shape.

Ichabod turned when he heard a voice from back where he had come. He strolled back through the stable and arrived just in time to hear Carter say to Mina, "I know this is hardly a time to tell a story, but seeing that in a way your leading this team, would you ever like to know the history of your team..."

Then Carter handed her a book.

"The history of the team?" Ichabod repeated, still carrying the shovel. "That sounds interesting."

TAG: Carter, Mina, any other stable people...

18. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Faust
    Outside of Blue's

[i]"Mephistopheles, scheint es, dass ich in der Mühe bin."[/i]

Nothing. Faust sighed as he slid the watch back into his pocket. Obviously his primary "weapon" of sorts was still temporarily indisposed. He turned around, and noted that the others were preparing to leave. Carter was talking with Harker concerning... something... He could not make out any of it from this distance, and he could only read lips in German. "Yet another request that I would have made had the circumstances been different..." he sighed.

It had not always been so difficult for Faust to summon the Devil. Rather, it had actually been as easy as simply asking him to do something, and he would do it. The catch had been that if he ever uttered the phrase "Come on, last a while, oh moment, you are so pleasant" he would die instantly. Unfortunately for Mephistopheles, Faust was anything but able to be content following the loss of his beloved Gretchen. So the Devil, cunning fellow that he was, had drafted up a new bargain: Faust would have an extended, but finite amount of time, decided by the dark one himself. And in exchange, if Faust were ever, truly happy, and able to say the preconditioned phrase, he was free. Faust, bereft with grief, had agreed.

He had not realized how difficult being truly happy could be.

"Dumme, dumme, dumme..." Faust grumbled as he recalled that particular clause. At the time, the possibility of redemption had seemed plausible. How naïve he had been!

The doctor worked his way over to Carter, Harker, and Crane as well. "I take it we are leaving now, Herr Carter? Tell me, do you have anything with which I might arm myself? I seem to be without my... constant companion..."

[b]TAG: Carter[/b]

19. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I guess Jekyll/Hyde will go with the group attacking the house.

IC: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Henry listened intently to the conversations going on. He had a small gap in his memory from turning into Hyde. So he wanted to make sure he knew exactly what was going on, and what was required of him.

Henry etched over to where the rest of the league was talking. "So what is that plan?" he asked, directing the question to everyone.

Tag: everyone.

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Mina Harker
    The stables

As Mina was scanning the stables for a suitable transport, Carter came over to where Mina was standing. He stared at her for a moment, and then suddenly started speaking.

" Remember, trust nothing Allan says. Nothing. He never lies though, he only slants the truth. Slants it enough so that any deal or thing he says favors him in some unseen way known only to him." Carter said looking back to his team, motioning for them to follow him. But before he moved forward, he looked towards Mina smiling. "I know this is hardly a time to tell a story, but seeing that in a way your leading this team, would you ever like to know the history of your team..." Carter said reaching for a small brown leather book in his pocket, pulling it towards Mina.

"But here will be your answer."

Mina carefully took the book from Carter, offering a slight smile, as she clutched it tightly. This one was full of ... tricks. She looked down at the small leather book, and then back up at him.

"Be careful." she said softly. She then looked down at the book she had been given. At that time, she heard Ichabod chime in, "The history of the team?" Ichabod repeated, still carrying the shovel. "That sounds interesting."

Mina decided to see just how accurate the book was, so she decided to thumb through it quickly, so that she could read what it had about her within its pages....

.. and went pale almost just as quickly. How could they have known! What mages did they have peering into their lives? Shielding the book, she quickly decided to look up Ichabod, to see what was his demons. She scanned it only for a few scant moments, before she quickly put the book away, securing it within the depths of her clothing.

She nearly startled, as she felt movement near her. She carefully wiped her face, and arranged her scarf carefully, as Faust came walking up. The doctor worked his way over to Carter, Harker, and Crane as well. "I take it we are leaving now, Herr Carter? Tell me, do you have anything with which I might arm myself? I seem to be without my... constant companion..."

Mina turned to him, and pulled out a small pistol. "Here. I believe you can put this to use, unless Carter can offer you another weapon." She smiled. Those following me, shall be using something with a bit more... firepower..." she said with a chuckled. "Now, if you will excuse me, I think I see what I am searching for..."

Mina stepped further into the stables, and came across a small wagon. Nothing fancy, but it would do the job well. A sound, lead her towards the back of the stables. A horse or two were still in the back of the stables. Mina smiled. "Excellent. We can begin to load up now." She tilted her head slightly. "I need to stop by the Inn. My kit would be helpful."

She looked towards Ichabod, Fause, the cowboy, Frank...she shrugged her shoulders. "Whoever is going with my group, better mount up now. Frank...I think you would find it comfortable, to sit in the wagon, everyone else, lets get ready to move." She stopped, and then looked towards the others. "Is there anyone who can drive the wagon?" she asked.

Mina wanted to read the book more, but they needed to get going. She could read more from the book on the way. Unless, she ended up having to drive the annoying thing. Mina sighed softly, as she waited for the others to speak.

TAG:The TEAM, MiB

21. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Sherlock nodded at Mina as he started to walk to the cab he glanced at the book but decided not to comment. Watson came to. Sherlock was slightly suprised Watson had 3 hi powered rifles slung across his back and a sword.

"Here my good sir." Watson tossed Faust a rifle than Sherlock one as well. "Never can be to careful that's my motto."

Sherlock sighed as he looked down at the weapon. "Well it will be helpful.

Tag Any

IC

Dorian swallowed thickly as he walked to the cab and looked around. Than his eyes glanced at the book. His secrets were in there. Dorian sighed all that book had to say about him was that he acted like a wild party animal but it was much more complicated than that.

"Well we better get on the move." Dorian said as he hopped in the cab.

Tag Any

22. Ofi-wan

Ofi-wan Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2008
    IC

Van Helsing walked to the cab as well. He picked up a tube of liquid and handed it Dorian as he stepped inside. "Once you pour all of this on yourself you will stay on fire for hours. The only way that will put you out is if your entire body is doused in water or if I pour the remains of this tube on you." Van Helsing tapped the tube before pushing it into his pocket.

"Are you ready Mina?" Van Helsing asked quietly

Tag Dorian and Mina

23. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: I'm a bit confused... Have all the characters made their way to the stable? Or are all the stable people back at Blue's restaurant.

24. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: I believe it's the people in the restaurant have made it to the stables. At least, that's what I had Faust do...

25. TheManinBlack

Aug 1, 2007
    IC: Randolf Carter
    Outside Stables

" Mina, that contains the entire history since its founding almost two thousand years ago, I suggest you take care of it. Much care. One doesn't know when knowledge of the past can come in handy." Carter smiled wearily, tipping his hat to the woman.

Mina glanced at the book and raised an eye brow. With Carters words, it seemed to get heavy...even for her.

"Come Sherlock, Wattson, Faust, and Crane. We have do not have much time to sit aroudn and do nothing." Carter said with an odd amount of authority, as the three packed up and followed him.

After a short time Mina followed suit, with Hyde, Tarzan, Grey, Cassdity, and Frankenstein following behind her on their own mounts. As they left, a sense of relief washed over them. The taint that had been this town was gone for now. And good riddance to bad rubbish to say the least.

Carter looked over to his compatriots a few hours later as they, entered the small gate way into the large city. All knew the places name before being told. The Town and its Gothic Atmosphere and architecture seemed to yell it from the heavens. The Clean, yet somehow creepy streets painted the Towns name, and the grim looking people seemed to sing it.

"Welcome to Arkham, my friends" Carter said with a laugh, rubbing his hands in glee. "In my home we might find Allan's, if so good to us. If not, well I can tell you all about how your predecessors would have succeeded where we failed."

Carter voice seemed to die down, obviously no longer happy with that prospect. "Dear my, how I do with my dear uncle John was still around, along with his old war buddy Guilver, they would have solved this mess by now."

The rest of the team did to, as they closed in on the New England town.

TAG: Carter's group.

IC: Tarzan

"And what exactly is our plan again?" Tarzan said with a sigh they closed in on the cemetery grounds. They where but a few hundred feet, but even if it was just a handful of meat head mooks, these where still undead meat head mooks. And Tarzan knew enough about them not to like facing off agianst them unprepared.

You just had to look around you as well. They trees stood proudly above everything and seemed to pierce the heavens from the hill from where they where standing. But along with the impossible sickly thiness of them and deep fog, the entire environment seemed to scream back off.

TAG: Mina's Group

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.