main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The League of Heroes: The Living Comic Book RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by The_Force_Adept, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Force_Adept

The_Force_Adept Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2004
    This game has been approved by NaboosPrincess! :)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    The time was July 4th 2000, crime in New York City was at an all time high. Hoodlums and Crime Bosses practically ruled the city. But unbeknownst to them, on this day, a hero was born...

In a freak radioactive accident, the young scientist Diego Angelus became imbued with the powers of radiation. Unfortunately, the radiation was extremely volatile, and spontaneously exploded at times. The initial blast of radiation from a new generator he was working on blinded him and he was left to wander the Nevada desert where he would be left to die...

Fortunately enough, he was found by the US Army and was put into a stasis chamber in a secret army base. There, they constructed an indestructible, lightweight suit of adamantium and titanium to siphon the dangerous levels of radiation from his body. The suit came equipped with sensors that allowed him to ?see? everything as he had before the accident. He owed them his life, but was placed with this terrible burden of being placed in a metallic prison for all of time. He helped the army conduct tests with the suit and he code-named himself Panzer.

Three years later, he went out on a search for other super-powered beings to join in a noble cause: the protection of the United States of America from any and all evil. Though many super-powered beings were fighting on the side of good, there were others who used their powers for evil...

The time is now June 15th 2004 and our story begins...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Welcome to the League of Heroes RP! Prepare to be immersed in a comic-book roleplay where you play the heroes and villains of the world. You customize your character, fight against the forces of good and evil, and most of all have fun.

Character Creation: Character creation guidelines can be found here on this site

http://dark-lord47.tripod.com/leagueofheroesrules/

After reading through the character rules and PM?ing me you character sheet for approval, you may begin roleplaying! I must stress however that you read ALL of what is on the abovementioned site because it is rather essential to character creation.

Once your character is approved, you may post your character sheet on the boards along with the picture of your character (if you have one).

RULES:
    1. All RPF rules apply.
    2. No god-modding (even if you?re playing a god, you can still be hurt. And no made up gods! Norse Egyptian, Olympian are the only gods to be played.)
    3. Obey the GM at all times.
    4. Do not post your character sheet on the boards unless it is approved by the main GM. Co-GM?s must send the character sheet to the GM for approval.
    5. Have fun! The GM will provide storylines for the characters at times, but feel free to go off on your own.

I am currently seeking 3 Co-GM?s to help me with this game and you must PM me if interested. Please tell me why you would be a responsible choice for a Co-GM.

If there are any questions, PM me.

Enjoy!

2. The_Force_Adept

The_Force_Adept Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2004
    OOC: Since I am GM, my character is approved of course. Please everyone read the rules on the site above and PM me your finished character sheet. Mine is here as an example of what it should look like...

Hero File: #001 - Hero Name - Panzer
    Known Aliases: Diego Angelus
    ----------------------------------------------
    Known Affiliations and Organizations: The League of Heroes
    Current Affiliation: The League of Heroes
    Background Intel:
    Date of Birth: (include current age) 7/4/1977 He is 27
    Place of Birth: Las Vegas, Nevada
    Height: 6' 2"
    Weight: 168 lbs
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: White
    Build: Medium
    Complexion: Light Tan
    Sex: Male
    Race: Human
    Nationality: American
    Known Occupation -
    Present: Hero
    Past: Scientist
    Scars & Marks: No physical scars, but many emotional scars.
    Remarks: (Small Personality traits) Panzer stays to himself. He doesn?t (and can?t) get close to anyone for fear that he may hurt them if his radioactive body were to release its contained energy.
    Powers/Abilities: Panzer has a titanium / adamantium suit that contains all of his radioactive energy. The suit siphons his energy which allows him to fly as well as form radioactive beams from his hands. The energy also enhances his strength to a superhuman level to where he can lift about 85 tons. Since he is blind, his suit has sensors which allow him to see at a cybernetic level.
    Cautions: When Panzer is not wearing his containment suit (which is almost never), his body can release a powerful radioactive blast that decimates a two mile radius. His powers are very dangerous to others when he uses them and prefers to use them only under extreme conditions.
    Origin: Diego Angelus, a brilliant scientist working for a science lab in Nevada, was working on a way to use radioactive energy as a safe power source. Unfortunately, some people did not think this was a great idea and sabotaged his project. When he was working on the generator, a radiation leak caused an explosion, leaving Diego nothing but a smoldering pile of radiation... it should have killed him. He staggered from the lab and was found by military radar and sent to a military compound. There they constructed an almost impervious suit able to contain the radioactive energy. The suit was part of a military operation called PANZER where they built many armored suits for mobile infantry soldiers. Diego took the name Panzer and now works as a crime-fighter.

[image=http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsg/guardsman.gif]

If there are any questions, PM me. I'm off for the night then...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.