Amph The Legend of Korra: Sequel/Spin-off to Avatar: The Last Airbender

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthDragon164, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Teegirloo Jedi Master

star 6
    I really excited for this. Avatar needs to be redeemed because of the epic failure of the movie. I really can't wait for this to happen.
  2. Likewater Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like sport firbending has some gear for protection.

I saw this thing on youtube, A dicription of the comicon release. Looks like the main antagonist will use chi-blocking, and tophs daughter is Chief of the metalbending police.

curiouser and curiouser.

3. MasterDillon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just saw the Teaser trailer, and this show looks to be even better then the original which I thought wasn't even possible!!!!!!!!!!=D= I used to watch the show and have seen all of the episodes and definently looking foward to seeing the new mini series coming out. It was dissapointing back when they released this in early 2010 that it wouldn't be debuting in that year but it was worth it to hear their coming out with at least 20-30 episodes. Looking foward to seeing Korra unleashing new awesome bending moves. I hope your all as excited as I am.
  4. leia_naberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    Was the movie an epic failure? With all those extremely talented actors who got casted against type because of the sheer awesomeness of their acting abilities? I am shocked! :eek:
  5. JEDI-SOLO Jedi Master

star 5
    Nice trailer. Wow you can tell this is gonna be a completely new show and I love it.
  6. MasterDillon Jedi Knight

star 2
    I watch the trailer like almost everyday lol just for the awesome music, and action scenes.
  7. Nagai Jedi Youngling

star 3
    When is this coming out?
  8. NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus

star 9
    I usually avoid far-future stories (I hate when characters I like are dead), but I can't help being a little excited about this.
  9. Nagai Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Lets hope they drop the steam-tech.
  10. JEDI-SOLO Jedi Master

star 5
    Just curious but why is that? Im sure there will be alot of advancment in the passing 100 yrs from the Series 1 machines if thats what it is?
  11. Likewater Jedi Master

star 4
    Just Picked up Avatar the last Airbender "The Promise"

it seems like the Firenation Colonies, are the primary reason why "Republic City" was founded, as Zuko is nearly assassinated By a Firenation colonial loyalist, who turns out to be an Earthbender.