main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Legend of Zelda and the Lord of the Rings

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SuperSaiyaMan12, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperSaiyaMan12

SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    This is a Twilight Princess Era RP. Link, Zelda Ilia, Colin, and Rusl are sent to Middle Earth to help the Fellowship destroy the One Ring.

It has been six months since Ganondorf and Zant were defeated by Link, Hero of Light, as he was called by the Twilight Princess Midna and Princess Zelda. Since that time, things had returned to normal in Hyrule. Ordon Village had begun growing, there had been a population boom in all the Provinces, Prince Ralis became King Ralis of the Zoras, and the Gorons had found a new vein of gold and rupee jewels in Death Mountain.

Yet things have been troubling Princess Zelda. Her dreams as of late had begun to darken each night, a piercing, fiery eye seemed to decend around all of Hyrule, and a White Hand lead bloodthristy monsters. She had confessed these dreams to her friend, Link, as well as her new advisor, Impaz. Yet no answers were forthcoming...

The war that rages in another land, another world...will spill out onto Hyrule...and for Hyrule...a New Dark Lord must be stopped...

Rules:

1. Limit of two characters per username. Original Characters are also allowed, using this set up:
    Name:
    Race:
    Personality:
    Weapons:
    Bio:
    2. PM me which two canon characters you want to be.
    3. No Godmodding. Violators will be removed from the game
    4. Follow TOS Rules
    5. Refer to fanfic below if you get lost in the RP.
    6. Have fun!
    Characters:

Link: (Me)
    Aragorn:
    Zelda:
    Ilia:
    Arwen:
    Colin:
    Frodo:
    Sam:
    Legolas:
    Gimli:
    Galadriel:
    Gandalf:
    Saruman:
    Bilbo:
    Rusl:
    Denethor:
    Merry:
    Pippin:
    Boromir:
    Faramir:
    Radagast:

Fanfic link to provide an outline for the story. Will begin once all characters are filled out: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1250817/2/Rurouni_Kenshin_and_the_Lord_of_the_Rings

[color=white][hl=black][b]I_H Edit:[/b][/hl][/color] OOC's scrubbed as per GM Request. Any questions, send it to him or me via PM.

[hr]
    [color=white][hl=black][b]I_H Edit 2:[/b][/hl][/color] [b]Locked at GM's request[/b]

2. SuperSaiyaMan12

Aug 30, 2005
    Boromir: Mister_Master.

3. SuperSaiyaMan12

Aug 30, 2005
    Gandalf: Chanbill5390

4. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    GM Approved!

Name: Michal
    Race: Zora
    Personality: friendly when around allies hostile around enemies
    Weapons: broadsword http://www.sawushucenter.co.za/images/nandao.jpg )
    Bio: For years Michal has grown up in the domain where all zoras lived and at the age of sixteen he decided to adventure out into hyrule himself and ran into Norzo, since then they have been good friends and fought together through many problems. No matter what had happened to them they would always have each other¡¦s back.

Name: Norzo
    Race: Guerdo
    Personality: constant fighter has major obsession with battle
    Weapons: dual scimitars http://i.xanga.com/Dexargile/Dex%20Scimitar.jpg) ?² (2 of these)
    Bio: Norzo was the ¡§male leader¡¨ of the guerdo or at least was destined to be until upon his sixteenth birthday he left Guerdo Valley without anyone knowing and ran out into hyrule fields with just the clothes on his back and his scimitars and ran into a roaming zora named Michal. They fought at first but they eventually grew to know each other. On every occasion he would go out into the fields and do a job for the ranch and other times he would make some money selling something for someone in the market, but he always thought it was better than the valley.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.