main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The LEGO Star Wars Fan Club

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Captain Han Solo, Mar 18, 2016.

1. TheSlave1

TheSlave1 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 4, 2015
    Anyone hope Darth Revan is In Lego TFA? Or at least in some sort of EU DLC pack.

2. Captain Han Solo

Captain Han Solo Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 23, 2016
    I don't think so. Revan has never been in a LEGO game, and TFA is a weird place to start. Still, LEGO has given Revan his due before.
    [​IMG]

Master_Rebado likes this.
  3. Captain Han Solo

Feb 23, 2016
  4. AstroDroid88

AstroDroid88 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2016
    Uh can't see pics. Just links

5. Captain Han Solo

Feb 23, 2016
    I know. I can't get it to work. I deleted all of them save the link to the original source.

6. AstroDroid88

Jan 30, 2016
    Yes!! Resistance X-Wing & New Vader's Advanced TIE fighter. The A-Wing looks pretty epic as well :D

7. Captain Han Solo

Feb 23, 2016
    Definitely. The TIE Advanced vs. A-Wing looks like the best of the bunch.

There are a few more sets confirmed, such as Captain Rex's AT-TE, but they were not included in the article.

AstroDroid88 likes this.
  8. AstroDroid88

Jan 30, 2016
    Still waiting on an improved TIE Interceptor. C'mon Lego, you know we want one!

9. AstroDroid88

Jan 30, 2016
    Does anyone have the newest edition of the Sith Infiltrator? I've thought about getting that one. Looks really nice and detailed but tis a bit pricy

10. One Quarter Portion

One Quarter Portion Jedi Master star 2

Apr 9, 2016
    New Rogue One Lego promo pic! I didn't notice that guy on the right has weird eyes until now. Lol.
    [​IMG]
    Also found a picture of Rex's AT-TE.
    [​IMG]
    No helmets. Oh well, I'm happy with my BARC Speeder :p

AstroDroid88 likes this.
  11. Captain Han Solo

Feb 23, 2016

There's a new LEGO TFA trailer, as well as new LEGO Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance shorts, and, for good measure, Inhave also posted the Poe Dameron one that's been out for a while.

Hope you enjoyed them! I can't post more than 5 videos at once, so I'll just include the link to the 5th one.
    http://youtu.be/xEe-c5feRz0

Master_Rebado likes this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    there making a lego show if you don't know

13. Captain Han Solo

Feb 23, 2016
    Looks great! I've been waiting for it for a while now.

14. untraceable_gramps_head

untraceable_gramps_head Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2016
    I've played through the original lego games (haven't 100%ed it yet, but slowly getting there), and I'm really excited for the TFA game that is coming out. I'll be great to see the improvements they'll be making to the gameplay since the originals. If it's anything like the Harry Potter games, it'll be great.

For physical sets, I just recently started collecting them. I really like Poe's X-Wing, and the Millennium Falcon is a great build as well. I really want to get my hands on both a Ghost and Phantom set, but I missed my chance for getting those before the price inflated D:. I've been debating getting the new Imperial Shuttle Tydirium so it's good to hear that the set is really good :).

15. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Guys, check this out at Legoland Malaysia - world's largest Lego version of me, in conjunction with Star Wars Day... Impressively massive albeit not as detailed as my Hot Wheels version!
    (Hoping to build the Millennium Falcon with something more conventional, i.e. the standard Lego package costing MYR749.90, if my budget permits)
    [​IMG]

Sent from MillenniumFalcon AI using Tapatalk

16. Captain Han Solo

Feb 23, 2016
    Amazing! But how close can it get to a black hole? I bet it can't get closer than 18 parsecs. ;)

17. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    I think that the model on the right uses the head of the hero of The Yoda Chronicles, Jek 14.

Two of my favourite fanbuilds:

Imperial Star Destroyer Tyrant

Imperial Star Destroyer Chimaera

The former is more "playable" in the sense that it's got rooms inside - but the latter seems higher-detail in exterior.

18. Captain Han Solo

Feb 23, 2016
    The Chimera...

Man, I would love a Thrawn minifigure. Speaking of which, what do you think Thrawn would think of LEGOs as an art form?

19. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    I've seen a few custom figures - as well as cobbled-together versions (Yularen's body, early Cad Bane head, pirate epaulettes).

I'd hope he'd appreciate it some.

Another good fanmade ship model - the Nebulon-B:

Nebulon B: Redemption

20. AstroDroid88

Jan 30, 2016
    I'm debating on whether or not to get the Resistance X-Wing or Poe's X-Wing. I really like both but I am kinda leaning more towards the Resistance version. It just looks better and I like the minifgures that come with it better than with Poe's

21. nzemek

nzemek Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2016
    Greetings!

Over the past year I've rediscovered my love for all things both LEGO and Star Wars. Dengar is definitely my favorite bounty hunter and it was wonderful to get a new LEGO minifig and speeder for him this year. As I was researching I was surprised how little information there is on the character and especially his ship.

I was wondering where Dengar ranks for everyone else out there (compared to other famous bounty hunters like Boba Fett, Bossk, etc.).

As far as Legos go, I think a bounty hunter of his caliber deserves more than just a speeder, so I set out to build the Punishing One and (with quite a lot of trial and error) I'm quite satisfied with the results.

I've just submitted the design to LEGO Ideas. I'd greatly appreciate feedback, and if you like what you see It would mean a lot to have your support on LEGO Ideas. Let me know what you think, thanks!

[​IMG]

LEGO Ideas page: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/151000

Flickr Album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/145786177@N06/sets/72157671770844766

clone commander bossk likes this.
  22. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Looks good. I would guess that Manaroo could be another figure to add in.

clone commander bossk and nzemek like this.
  23. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Hey guys! nice place you got here.

Latest lego star wars wave

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Master_Rebado and Iron_lord like this.
  24. seattlemusicnerd

seattlemusicnerd Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2014
    Is anybody else missing one piece from Luke’s lightsaber set? It’s the piece that connects the “switch” to the saber…

my kids and I built it over 2-3 days, but it was inaccessible and in a container when not being built.
    Trying to ask lego for missing piece, but frustrating…

25. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2021