main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The less intimidating *NEW* Official Welcome to the Forum Thread!

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Mace Windy, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    No, Gay-Len, I believe it is my turn.

*clears throat*

Hello, I am Queenie Amidala. I'm new here. I loved Episode I and Attack of the Clones. I went to the Attack of the Clones section of these message boards, but I was a little overwhelmed. It seems to be a little calmer over here. I hope you'll have me.

:p

In all seriousness, welcome to our side of the boards, YodaJeff. I've seen you over in AOTC, and you seem to be putting in a lot of effort to maintain peace and order. We'll be all the more blessed to have more like you over here. :)

EDIT - Welcome to you too, TVB! I hate that nasty bug. Your post hadn't shown up. :)

2. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Thank you for the welcome Queenie Amidala. I'm glad you appreciate what I've been doing over in the AOTC forum.

3. Gay-LenKenobi

Gay-LenKenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 20, 2000
    Welcome Jeff! I had noticed you gained quite the fan club over there.

And Mace!? How could you find another best friend!? I thought I was so in....

I guess I just have to go back to sucking up.... er...... being friends with just Steve. 8-}

Welcome Queenie! Aren't those boreds a little scary. Monstars out dere (leakin in here.... ;) )

4. Darth_Goofy

Darth_Goofy Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2001
    Hello everyone!

After going with Spoilers for AOTC (and regretting it horribly!) I decided to come here for Ep. 3! This seems like a nice lil' place, so I'm looking forward to posting here! I hope I can get to know you all, and be surprised wtih Ep 3! :)

5. Patches

Patches Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 4, 2002
    Welcome, Darth_Goofy! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find avoiding spoilers to be easier than it sounds. :)

6. Darth_Goofy

May 8, 2001
    Thanks Patches! Although I think the easiest way to avoid spoiles for me might be gluing my eyes shut! ;)

7. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Yes, but if you glue your eyes shut, you wouldn't be able to see the movie when it comes out. I think I'd rather accidentally learn a spoiler or two than not be able to see the movie :p

I have been getting a fan following. It's scary sometimes. But I guess I shouldn't be complaining.

8. Darth_Goofy

May 8, 2001
    True. I've been kinda debating how much I would consider a spoiler. I guess costumes and ships and that sort of thing wouldn't bother me, the only thing that does is the plot. That I want to be totally surprised for. I think I really would have liked AOTC more if I hadn't known everything that happend before it did.

9. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    It was my turn Queenie Amidala! Your a rotten turn stealer! I'm telling my mommy on you. :(

Welcome to all of the other newbies here. I haven't been keeping up with this thread as I find myself on the boards less and less for some unknown reason. For all forum spoiled people hang strong. It is worth the wait to stay unspoiled.

When did Mace Windy become a mod? This is bad news. His evil motives will show themselves soon.

10. MaceWindyII

MaceWindyII Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2000
    I agree Niktos. He's a politican and they're not to be trusted!

:mad: MaceWindyII,
    mace windy's unsuccessful sequel

11. clay_windu

clay_windu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    Hello everyone. I have been reading these threads to obtain information on the PT for about 2 years know but never felt inclined to join because i never had any spoiler info except opinions. However, i could not wait any longer to join after AOTC.

I have posted a couple topics if anyones is interested.

Everyone must check out the ep.2 forum of dooku thinking he is the chosen one by Sturm Antilles is great and has not been discussed enough.

waiting till ep. 3

12. NiktosRule

May 8, 2001
    Welcome Clay windu! Glad you decided to join the boards. I hope you enjoy your time here.

13. Gay-LenKenobi

Sep 20, 2000
    Welcome clay!

Poor MaceWindyII. Never had a chance.... ;)

14. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    UP!

Third time's a charm...Welcome, Clay! :D

15. Gay-LenKenobi

Sep 20, 2000
    [image=http://www.internetbumperstickers.com/images/u7/uppity.gif]

16. MaceWindyII

MaceWindyII Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2000
    Sure. Up his thread.... [face_plain]

:mad: MaceWindyII,
    mace windy's unsuccessful sequel

17. NiktosRule

May 8, 2001
    I sure will up his thread.

18. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    WindyII, when you have an Official Welcome to the Forum Thread, I'll up it, okay?

19. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Don't encourage him!

:cool: Mace Windy,
    windier than the signature feature!

20. 0bi-WanKenobi

0bi-WanKenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 15, 2002
    Yeah, so anyway, i'm a part of the 3NSA now.

How's a bunch of crazy fans doing today?

21. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    But, Windy, if we encourage him, he'll go away, right? Oh wait...

Woo-hoo! Welcome, 0bi-WanKenobi! Crazy is not the proper word. If you say that in these here parts, you're likely to be offendin' someone. Instead, we prefer the term...cawazy! :p

And, I am still astonished at the fact that your username was not taken until Jan 02. :eek:

22. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Welcome 0bi-WanKenobi!

As you can plainly see, this forum is always a really fun place to kick back, hang out, and chat about Star Wars! I am sure that you'll fit right in! :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    windier than the signature feature!

23. 0bi-WanKenobi

0bi-WanKenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 15, 2002
    Well we are all a little crazy.

Because i will come out and admit that there was this one time when i thought i was superman and tried to jump from a moving boat on to a floating buoy in the middle of the ocean on a dark stormy night at like 3am when the water was like 35 degrees.

thanx windy, i'm hoping a closer knit group will form. I tried the countdown thread for the AOTC spoilers forum and it was like different people everytime i went there.

24. Gay-LenKenobi

Sep 20, 2000
    Hehe, we try to be closer here. A lot of it is left over from us non-spoiled types who stuck it out for AOTC. I don't make it around the new 3NSA boards so much, because I am still reeling from AOTC. Can't really process any speculation at this point :D

But, as a staple of the first incarnation of Windy's Welcome Wagon, I do try to stop by when possible. Even if just to dress up like a newbie or give ol' Windy a hard time 8-}

25. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Give Windy a hard time?! *gasp* The horror! Have a little respect, Gay-Len!

:p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.