The less intimidating *NEW* Official Welcome to the Forum Thread!

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Mace Windy, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adi_Gallia_9 Chosen One

star 5
    There's two IMAX theatres relatively close to me so I'm hoping one of them will have it. Their schedules only show Apollo 13, though. I can't imagine the Yoda/Dooku scene on an IMAX screen; that'd be crazy. :eek:
  2. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    We technically have like six IMAX theaters in the Houston area. Most of those, obviously, are museums or the like. However, I would be extremely surprised if it doesn't show up in the movie theater with the IMAX screen.
  3. Adi_Gallia_9 Chosen One

star 5
    Same with me, Queenie. There's one screen in Boston's science museum, though that very rarely shows movies. But there's also one in Providence that is a regular theatre. I saw Beauty and the Beast there. :) Hopefully it'll have AotC.
  4. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, unfortunately, it appears as though our big screen theater is no longer associated with IMAX. Therefore, we won't have AOTC in the 4th largest city in the nation. :mad:
  5. Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    At least your state has the fourth largest city in the nation. I live in the 5th largest town in my state, and it only has 19,000 people! :eek:

GO 'CLONES!
  6. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Oh yeah, rereading that Queenie is from Houston reminds me of something that we had talked about somewhere in this forum earlier:

Did you enjoy the Texan/Eagle game Queenie? [face_mischief]

:cool: Mace Windy,
    instant poster, gust add wind!
  7. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    :mad:

I actually thought of you during that game, Windy. I just knew I would hear about it later.

:p
  8. Fingorfin Force Ghost

star 4
    There are at least 7 IMAX screens in Texas and none of them will be showing AOTC! :mad:
    It will not be in New Orleans either. The closest theater that will have it is in Huntsville, Alabama! :eek:
  9. Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm bummed that the Sioux Falls UMAX won't be showing AOTC. Grrr...

GO 'CLONES!
  10. Adi_Gallia_9 Chosen One

star 5
    I'm actually one of the lucky ones as apparently AotC will be in Providence, which is maybe half and hour from me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.