main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The less intimidating *NEW* Official Welcome to the Forum Thread!

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Mace Windy, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    There's two IMAX theatres relatively close to me so I'm hoping one of them will have it. Their schedules only show Apollo 13, though. I can't imagine the Yoda/Dooku scene on an IMAX screen; that'd be crazy. :eek:

2. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    We technically have like six IMAX theaters in the Houston area. Most of those, obviously, are museums or the like. However, I would be extremely surprised if it doesn't show up in the movie theater with the IMAX screen.

3. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Same with me, Queenie. There's one screen in Boston's science museum, though that very rarely shows movies. But there's also one in Providence that is a regular theatre. I saw Beauty and the Beast there. :) Hopefully it'll have AotC.

4. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Well, unfortunately, it appears as though our big screen theater is no longer associated with IMAX. Therefore, we won't have AOTC in the 4th largest city in the nation. :mad:

5. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    At least your state has the fourth largest city in the nation. I live in the 5th largest town in my state, and it only has 19,000 people! :eek:

GO 'CLONES!

6. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Oh yeah, rereading that Queenie is from Houston reminds me of something that we had talked about somewhere in this forum earlier:

Did you enjoy the Texan/Eagle game Queenie? [face_mischief]

:cool: Mace Windy,
    instant poster, gust add wind!

7. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    :mad:

I actually thought of you during that game, Windy. I just knew I would hear about it later.

:p

8. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    There are at least 7 IMAX screens in Texas and none of them will be showing AOTC! :mad:
    It will not be in New Orleans either. The closest theater that will have it is in Huntsville, Alabama! :eek:

9. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    I'm bummed that the Sioux Falls UMAX won't be showing AOTC. Grrr...

GO 'CLONES!

10. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    I'm actually one of the lucky ones as apparently AotC will be in Providence, which is maybe half and hour from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.