side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    That was great Arwen! :) Yeah right Qui-Gon, sure it'll stop bothering you! ;)

>>>LOL!!!!!!!!!! That was so funny!!! Is it okay if I save that and paste it onto the end of my story?<<<

Uh...sure! :) If you really want to! :D

2. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Great posts! Qui-Gon, stop worrying and take him as your padawan!!!! You know you want to... ;)

TOP!!

3. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Yeah, go on Qui m' boy! Take the plunge!

Sarah >^,,^<

4. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    Thanks, everyone!!

???
    Dear Tinúviel,

I have taken Obi-Wan as my padawan.
    I feel honored. I do not feel how I thought I would feel.
    Obi-Wan has proved more than worthy. He nearly died for me, Tinúviel, there in the mines...
    I suppose I should explain. You see, My Love, Xanatos was there. He knew I was coming. You know how he has always been a master at cunning and trickery? Well, he's even better at it now. He planned to kill me. But he knew that would not be enough. I would gladly give my life to save others if necessary. So, he planned to blow the whole planet up in the process, so I would die knowing I could do nothing to help... it still haunts me to think of what nearly happened. But Obi-Wan? Obi-Wan decided to sacrifice his life so that I could deactivate the bombs Xanatos had set. I am so glad I did not let him succeed...
    Well, much has happened. It is hard to write it all down. I will tell you the details when I next come to the temple? but right now it will suffice to say that the planet has not exploded, and Obi-Wan is not dead.
    The council is assigning Obi-Wan and I on another mission? maybe after that one I will be able to come back to the temple and see you. I love you, Tinúviel, and even though I have a new apprentice, my heart is lonely when I am not around you.

Qui-Gon

???
    That post is kind of iffy. Tell me what you think of it.

5. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    It was great! :D It was touching to read that Obi-Wan tried to give his life in order to save Qui-Gon. Well-written! :)

6. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    iffy? IFFY?????!!!! Did she just say IFFY ?????! Never, not at all, forget it! It was sooooooooo well written! I loved it! You did it sooooo well! iffy *humph* IFFY! That is such a bilittling term! It was wonderful! :)

7. Sarah_K

Jun 10, 2001
    Arwen, considering how often you say that word in describing your posts, you might want to know that I have yet to see an 'iffy' one in the batch!

So there. :)

Sarah >^,,^<

8. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    *Arwen blushes* Thanks, everyone! I promise I will never use the word iffy again. :)
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to post, but I don't have time! I started to write this post, but whatever I did, I couldn't get it to work!! I must have gotten a sudden case of writers block. Ugh... I'll try to post in the morning when my mind's refreshed.

9. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    I'll be here! Trust me I'm not leaving :)

10. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    Dear Tinúviel,

I should not have taken another padawan. Obi-Wan, like Xanatos before him, has betrayed me. Betrayed my trust that I, so cautiously, but soon fully, gave to him. He has left the Jedi. Thrown his old life away like an old garment.
    I should have known. I should have foreseen what would happen. I should have prevented it.
    That is all I can say. I will say more when I come back to the temple tomorrow.

Qui-Gon

???
    Dear Qui-Gon,

Just wanted to say I love you so much. You are the most indescribably wonderful, amazing man in the universe, and I will be faithfully yours until the end of time. It grieves me to see you like this. Do not blame yourself for what's going on.

Your Tinúviel
    ???

Ack! That was way too short!! I was going to write more, but I have to leave. :mad: Oh well. :( More soon.

11. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Hey it's OK if it's short! I liked it anyway! :) (by the way, you may post that other poem at the end :) )

12. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    Thanks, SiriGallia!
    Some friends and I were talking about the subject of visions recently? and that kind of gave me the idea for this post.
    ???
    A year or two later
    ???
    Dear Qui-Gon,

Something really odd just happened to me. It's like... well, it's like this: I had just said goodnight to Sari and walked into my quarters when suddenly an overpowering tiredness came upon me. Feeling slightly lightheaded, I fell onto my sleep cushion and I... well, I don't know if it was a vision or not, because I don't remember a single bit of it. All I know was that in my vision, something bad was happening to me. I have no idea what, but whatever it was, it really scared me. I woke up in tears. After a few moments, I got up and walked to Sari's quarters. Being careful not to disturb her sleep, I just stood there looking at her, pinning every detail of her in my mind. She looked so peaceful. I wanted to go up and hug her, make sure that she was really there, so I would know that this wasn't still some awful dream.
    And oh, Qui-Gon, right now I just want you to be here, to hold me and wake me up and tell me that whatever was in that vision I had is not going to come true. I feel like every moment is precious, every moment should be spent with those I love. I need you, Qui-Gon. Please come back from your mission soon.

Your Tinúviel

13. Sarah_K

Jun 10, 2001
    That better NOT be what I think it is... :_|

Sarah >^,,^<

14. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    That post was a little eerie... ?[face_plain]

I hope she isnt seeing Qui-Gon's death! How sad if she did! :_| :(

15. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ARWEN! That is sooooooooooo sad! :_| don't do that! :( MORE PLEASE :D

16. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    *waits patiently* Hey it's worth the wait! ;)

17. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    Sorry for the wait, everyone, but moving calls. I would post right now, but I have a serious case of writer's block, and I can't seem to put together any letters. :( Oh well. But good news: I should start posting more regularly next week!!

18. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Don't worry Arwen, I won't abandon you! :)

19. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Hope moving goes well for ya! :D

20. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    Oh my gosh!! I was just told that our DSL line will quit any minute, and I won't be able to get on the internet from home for a month!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! So I don't know when my next post will be. I'm so mad at those DSL people.... Hmph... well, hopefully I'll be able to post sometime within the next few weeks. Try to keep this up for me.
    Bye!

(*sniff sniff*)

21. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Don't worry Arwen, I will! :) Sorry about your misfortune :(

22. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    On top of the world! ;)

23. Sarah_K