main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga *The Liberator* An Anakin Skywalker Revenge Story! Chapter 14 September 10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darksideyesplease, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    I'm so meaning to update this, but when I'm not working I'm either too tired from work or doing other writings. Now college football starts this coming saturday... hopefully i can get something done during the week.

might not be a long long chapter, but at least it will be something to show ya'll i'm still here.

2. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    Note: Sorry this is so short, the next chapter will be longer with a lot more stuff in it, just getting this update out and showing you where the story is going now.

Chapter 13

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Ki-Adi-Mundi sat together in secluded quarters in the Jedi Temple, away from the other members of the High Council.

?I?m sorry, Master Yoda.? Obi-Wan repeated once again.

Master Yoda was visibly shaken over what Kenobi had told him about Mace Windu.

?Forseen this, I did.? Yoda sighed. ?And did nothing.?

Ki-Adi-Mundi seemed sorrowful too. But more interested in changing the subject matter.

?I know this is a grievous time, but Master Yoda we really need to decide about young Skywalker.? Mundi said.

Yoda nodded in agreement, seeming to shake off his feelings and go about business. ?Talk to him, we must.?

?Master, if we do bring him before the High Council; he must be free of his force binds.? Obi-Wan informed.

?I don?t think that?s a good idea.? Mundi quickly retorted.

Obi-Wan frowned at his fellow Jedi and looked back at Master Yoda. ?If he feels we are interrogating him he will just shut us off. We need to be his friend here, we have to show him that. That?s the only way he?s going to cooperate. I heard Padmé?s voice. There is no doubt that this Dr. Kalderous has indeed kidnapped her and murdered Master Windu.?

?I agree,? Yoda softly spoke. ?To capture this villain, the Chosen One?s help we shall need.?

Anakin stared blankly at his former master and trainer as he instructed other Jedi to release Anakin from his binds.

?What?s this all about?? Anakin said under his breath, as he briefly looked at his wrists for bruises.

?The Council has summoned you.? Obi-Wan replied, looking straight ahead, standing at Anakin?s side.

?To condemn me?? Anakin asked; the two now walking towards a lift to carry them to the highest point in the Jedi Temple.

Obi-Wan breathed heavily, still not turning to look at Anakin. ?You can hold a grudge for what I did, but I had to. Now the Council needs your help. We are still friends here. As far as we are concerned you were trying to apprehend a now known fugitive of the Republic, so the charges could be dismissed and probably will be if we find Klipto and your wife alive.?

?I would already have Padmé back with me if??

?If what? If I hadn?t come and rescued you from that med center? You were delayed Anakin, I give you that. But it?s not too late.? Obi-Wan explained.

Anakin?s teeth gritted with anger as his face winced. ?There?s no telling what that monster has done to her.?

?Control your anger Anakin. Just because the Sith have been abolished doesn?t mean that the dark side isn?t ever present.?

Klipto injected himself with yet another healthy dose of a shiny liquid.

Padmé could see him doing it from around the corner. Whatever he was doing seemed to drain his energy for a moment. Then suddenly he would become erratic with movement as if he couldn?t quit moving.

This time was different though. After this dose, Dr. Kalderous fell from his seat to the durasteel floor of the ship. Padmé watched intently as Klipto?s body laid still.

The ship began to tremble, becoming more unstable by the second. It became so turbulent throughout the ship, Padmé could only imagine what was actually happening outside the ship.

But it was inside the ship she needed to be worried about.

Klipto?s eyes suddenly sprang open and a wicked smile came over his face. Padmé?s heart leaped as she began to see things levitate throughout the ship. She herself was no floating so she knew they had not lost gravity within the ship. Someone on board was using the force. She had seen Anakin?s tricks enough to know when someone was using such an obvious force tactic.

?Help me!.? Padmé yelled, hoping a Jedi may have found her.

Klipto then sprang to life and the objects levitating in the room crashed to the ground, startling Padmé.

?I knew you?d eventually warm up t

3. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :eek: Even though this was short, bravo!!!

Please let Ani let go of his anger... or just a little...

I'm glad Obi-wan decided not to have him wear those binds... good choice...

I don't like the ending there...

Great update!

Rachel Rose@};-

4. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    glad that you're back [face_dancing]!! man i don't think anakin's gonna be too happy during the whole interrogation process and i hope padme's gonna be alright [face_worried]...please update soon [face_praying]!!

5. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    I applaud Obi-Wan's sense in dealing with Anakin. :) However, I am worried about Padme's safety with the psycho doctor. [face_worried]

Great update!

6. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    The force is definitely in the wrong hands of Klipto. I do hope that the council doesn't dawdle and give Anakin all the help he needs to defeat Klipto.

7. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Well, let's hope someone can help Padme.

Good update.

8. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Now the force is in the command of a madman...this could be disasterous or this could work in the Jedi's favor. In order ot wield such power one has to respect it and that is something that Klipto does not do.

Great update Darkside!

9. MoAngel

MoAngel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    OMG you finally updated and I'm sooo happy. Now we just have to get Anakin back in the game to rescue Padme and out of trouble with the council. Maybe he can quell his anger management issues long enough to have Obi Wan help him devise a plan to rid the galaxy of this crazy ass Jedi wannabe and get the mother of his children safely home.

Mo

10. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    please...please...someone shove a stake through the doctor's heart ( well....chest, considering he has no HEART)....arghhh come back

rachel

11. Darth_Vastor

Darth_Vastor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2005
    Excellent work. You've certainly set things up to be very interesting. Whenever you are ready to post again, I can't wait to read more.

12. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oooohhhh, very chilling.

I hope Anakin can calm down enough to let the Jedi help him.

He will definitely need all the help he can get.

Nice update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Gah! Hurry, Council!!!

14. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    YEAH!!! I am so glad to see another update. I can't believe that Klipto had gained force abilities; that was pretty unexpected. You really keep your readers on your toes with all the twists you incorporate in your stories.

15. Peagis

Peagis Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    cool story add me to the PM list if u would

16. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    Warning: This chapter has some graphic details towards the end, don't read if you're faint of heart.

Chapter 14

Anakin stood in front of the High Jedi Council; his tan shirt, slightly torn and saturated with dirt and sweat. The past days had been eventful and Anakin?s appearance clearly showed it. The look upon his face was one of distain and displeasure. He knew that the Council had gone out of their way to make him happy. To let him hunt the slave traders that remained in the galaxy. He knew they had only agreed because he had fulfilled his prophecy. He had destroyed the Sith.

Now the dark side had returned, only in a new fashion.

Unlike the Sith; this doctor did not seek to rule the galaxy. For his only taste was for mischief and mayhem.

Yoda cleared his throat and spoke, ?Something to say, young Skywalker.?

Anakin?s brow rose vaguely as he was surprised he was allowed to speak first. ?I don?t think you?d like what you heard, Master Yoda.?

?Dreadful feelings towards the Jedi you have?? Yoda asked.

Anakin shook his head, ?Only for one at the moment.?

Obi-Wan stood from his cushioned seat.

?Master Kenobi!? Yoda reacted.

?I?m sorry Master, but Anakin has to know the truth.? Obi-Wan said, looking back at his respected elder.

?Very well?? Yoda sighed.

?I did what I had to Anakin.? Obi-Wan once again tried to explain. ?I was doing my duty.?

Anakin cracked a sarcastic smile towards his master. ?And at the same time, hindering me from doing what I had to. Stopping me from doing my duty as a husband by protecting my wife. You could have helped me Master. Did you ever think of that? Then you could have arrested me and sent me to prison for the rest of my days. At least Padmé would have been safe.?

Obi-Wan?s face fell to face the ground. In a way he knew Anakin was right. He had been thinking of that same thing ever since he had knocked Anakin unconscious to bring him back to Coruscant. He had wondered how he could turn his back on Padmé, a true friend of his and one of the few politicians he ever liked. In bringing Anakin to Coruscant, he had done his duty towards the mission but leaving Padmé with that madman, a man who had apparently killed Mace Windu; he had failed as a Jedi in someway.

?The truth is?? Obi-Wan unenthusiastically said. ?The truth is you were right. You are right. We should have gone after Klipto then, no matter what charges were against you.?

?A chance to set things right, both of you have.? Yoda interrupted.

Obi-Wan turned and looked at the diminutive Council Leader. Anakin?s eyes also shifted towards Master Yoda as the former duo looked on inquisitively.

?This man has killed Master Windu.? Ki-Adi Mundi said, jumping into the conversation from his seat. ?I believe as does Master Yoda that you two have tremendous chemistry and that no two are better to hunt down this violent criminal and bring him to justice.?

?Yes, capture him you must!? Yoda warned.

?We have received reports of mass murders in the outer rim territory. We believe this Klipto Kalderous is no longer looking to enslave people. It seems his lust now resides in simply torturing and killing. The dark side of the force is ever present in him. He does not wish to hide it the way Darth Sidious was able to. He wants the entire galaxy to know of his power.? Mundi explained.

?It could be possible whatever means he took to gain influence within the force has warped his mind as a side effect.? Anakin pointed out.

?That is the nature of the dark side, young Skywalker. The Sith, gone they might be but ever careful you must be of the dark sides presence.? Yoda said.

Anakin nodded. ?Klipto does want to be found. He wants me.?

?Under no circumstances can you trade your life for Padmé?s.? Mundi also added.

?I?m sorry but I can?t?? Anakin tried to respond before Mundi continued.

?We believe that Master Windu?s cells were what gave Klipto his power. He has scientifically uncovered the mystery of the force.

17. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Dang. Mace is gone.

Great update.

18. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    This is not good at all. Now there are two of them. [face_worried]

I hope Padme is going to be ok. Of course, I fear for Anakin, not being able to open a door with the Force is a big deal. [face_worried]

19. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    That was scary-crazy! What's happened to Mace? The Sith are gone but not the presence of the darkside. Could this mean that the darkside is using Mace's body in order to come into being? If so, then nobody's safe.

Great update Darkside, keep them coming!!

20. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Uh-Oh.....it's Zombie Mace!! Reminds me of Biohazard (Resident Evil).

Please PM me with updates!!

21. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Whoa - Mace is still alive and he's gone psycho?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I bet Klipto didn't see that coming! :p

I'm glad to see Anakin and Obi-Wan teaming up again and I certainly hope, together, they can...uh....do something with whats left of Mace.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

22. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    OMG mace is still alive and gone completely nuts :eek:???

i hope padme's ok and that anakin will be able to stop klipto before something bad happens...

23. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    So... Mace is alive and is completely nutso?8-}

Rachel Rose@};-

24. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    OMG! Mace has gone crazy and we all know that Klipto is nuts. What a horrible combination. [face_worried]

25. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    How in the galaxy could Mace have survived that? Are they on Tatooine? I do hope that Mace isn't full of the dark side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.