main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Life of the Adopted Son of Luke Skywalker , AU (Round Robin, anyone can write in it!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Neon Star, Feb 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    This is a Round Robin about the life of a young man, Tobias ShootingStar, that Luke adopts. I know a few know about him, but I thought it would be intresting to see how this would turn up. It can be humor or serious, and you can mess with Tobias all you want, just don't kill him.

History on Tobias. He was a Jedi Padawan of the old order. His Master froze him in carbinate to save his life from Vader during the Jedi Purge. He was unfrozen a month or two before the battle of Endor and went to Coruscant a year after. He lived on the streets till Luke found him and took him in. Luke has now just adopted Tobias, who is now sixteen, and that is where this starts.

Tobias looked uncertain as Luke signed the last of the papers. He finally belonged to someone as a son, but did he truely want that? He had been abandoned many times in his life. His parents had been killed, his Master had been murdered with the rest of the Jedi Order. Could he go through another loss?

He looked at Luke who turned to him and smiled.

"Well, Tobias, that is done. You are now offically my son," Luke said.

Tobias returned his smile. Well, it was impossible to kill Luke Skywalker, or so it seemed, so he had a feeling things would turn out.

2. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.