main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Life Of The Jedi: After Luke And Leia

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    OKay characters are either clones of Jedi's new Jedi's clones or Enemy clones or new enemies, once characters are established, I will tell you the beggining of the story and we cna take it from here, in describing your character you need.
    name-
    age-
    occupation-
    body marks-
    vital stats-
    personality-
    breif history-

Here is mine
    Name-Padme
    age-21
    occupation-Clone of Senator with Jedi genes
    occupation-Jedi-good
    body marks-A scar in the back of her neck
    vital stats-Origanal Padme's Stats
    personality-Strong hearted, kind, cunning, quick witted.
    breif history-She was cloned and realesed into the world as a child.

These seems a little stupid right now, but hwen things get going it will be much better

Mod Edit: Fixed the title...I got sick of looking at it ;) :)

2. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    name- Anakin Scylar
    age- 19
    occupation- (Jedi) Clone of a Jedi, with genes of Anakin and a few other Jedi genes.
    body marks- Three slit scars on his knuckles, small scar on the side of his chin.
    vital stats- Orignal stats of Anakin Skywalker.
    personality- warm-hearted, kind, nimble.
    breif history- Anakin was brought up into the wolrd by cloners as a Jedi clone, he has the genes of Anakin Skywalker and a few other Jedi genes. He has short spiked brown hair, bright blue eyes. He was told that he was a very special clone not like the other clones, he was trained by the Jedi ever since.

3. Shadoloo

Shadoloo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2002
    name- Thrawn
    age- Unknown
    occupation- Bad Guy
    body marks- Blue skin, red eyes, black/blue hair
    vital stats- Clone of the original
    personality- Cool, calculating, cunning, relentless
    breif history- A clone of the greatest military mind up to and during the Galaactic Civil War

4. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Okay we just need a few more characters and we can begin the story

5. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Hey Sammy I sent you my bio so....yeah.

Anyways, here's the address for the site people if you don't already have it:

http://groups.msn.com/StarWarsAfterLukeandLei/yourwebpage.msnw

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

6. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    name- Ploo Windu
    age- 16
    occupation- Padawan
    body marks- Slash across arm
    vital stats- Stats of Windu
    personality- Powerfull, cunning , and wise
    breif history- A clone of Mace Windu and Ploo Kloon

7. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    This sounds a little like my Rpg Angelic Padme.

I like it....

name-Obi-Wan Kenobi
    age-21
    occupation-Jedi-good
    body marks-well built body
    vital stats-power only equled to that of Anakin.
    personality-Sincere, honest but determined and diciplined open mind that allows good friendship and incredible abillity to read personallities without the force
    breif history-Obi-Wan has made his life to a full devotion of the Force. Like a leave in the wind. He goes where the Force guides him with only his duffle bage the robe on his back and his lightsabre by his side to aide him. Strong he is, and he continues on his road meeting all he can to enhance his abilliteis and understanding of the Force.....

8. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Alright here is where we begin...

Padme-me the clone has just be re-eleceted for her position as Senator- It is said that there are still sith among us yet nobody knows where-There are bad trades going around the new republic and other alignments, Over lords are starting to threat war on any other trades.
    You may start and go with what you have been given. Remember be creative!

9. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    ***Coruscant, Mid-day***

Obi-wan, stepped into the High council chambers as he was requested to by it's memembers. He stood in the middle surrounded by the peering eyes that looked upon him.

Master Skywlker was the one to speak first. "Do you know why we have called you here, Noble Kenobi?"

Obi-wan shook his head then spoke himself. "I'm aware that you are assigning me to act as a bodyguard to one of the republics politicians. But as for who I'am at a loss?"

"We believe that a Political Icon by the name of Amidala will become the target of a darker force. You are assigned to act as her Bodyguard yes, but until we can assign someone else to the duty, we will also need you to investigate the matter as best you can by her side." Obi-wan nodded.

"Will that be All Master Skywalker?"

Skywalker nodded her head lightly. "And May the Force be with you!"

With that said Kenobi left thier graces to prepare for his new assignment.

10. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    *^*Naboo Mid-Day*^*

Even though she had Jedi genes that didn't make her a full blown JEdi and that was her choice. Padme wandered throught he gardens, waiting for something fun to happen for once. She was a newly elected Senator and the Queen was still to be elected, perhaps she had a chance but did she really want the resposibility. She looked up to see her only hand maiden coming towards her with something in her hand. She stopped and did a small curtsy before her and held out what looked to be a message, simply written on what looked to be a peice of cloth.
    "Here you are my lady."
    "Thank you, if you do not mind I wish to read it in peace," The maid nodded and left, leaving her to read it herself. Inside it had a tiny message that she could barely read, inside she saw the words-soon-not knowing what this meant Padme brushed it off and slipped the cloth into her pocket.

11. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    ***Naboo, Evening***

Obi-wan's journey was not horribly long thanks to the advancements in hyperdrive technology at his dispsol.

Grabbed in simple upper class peasent clothes with his lighsabre concealed, so as to not attract unneeded attention. He walked up to the Senators housing on the Palace grounds(?).

Then approached the door to press the door chime.

12. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ooc-yes palace-could you try to get others to join, its not as easy as I thought :D

Padme heard the chimes and not being one to sit and let others do things she quickly ran to the large double doors. She cautiously opened one and was surprised to see the form of a Jedi standing in front of her.
    "Greetings Master Jedi." She bows her head and moves to let him in.

13. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "m'lady" he returned with the same gesture of respect before stepping into the main looby.

"I assume you know why am here?" Kenobi said.

14. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme sighed as she led the way to the lounge area.
    "I am sure why you are here, as always the higher positions are in danger, I know that Naboo will be lost without their Queen, so right now I am basicly that position until one is elected, there fore I am a target, and that is why you are here I assume?" They came into a large room pleasantly furnished with several couches and chairs, a large fire place sat in the middle of the room, radiating heat.
    "Come sit." She sat in a large blue chair and beckoned for the Jedi to take the seat across from her.

15. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Obi-wan loyally did such, taking his duffle off and placing it to the side of the couch he sat down and continued on.

"Actually M'lady, it may be a little more compicated than that..." She looked at him with a cocked brow, deeply staring into his blue eyes and he into her brown ones. He admired her powerful eyes, it was a Jedi quallity.

16. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme looked at the Jedi's eyes, they were a deep blue, like an ocean maybe. She shook her head and concentrated on his words.
    "Complicated? How much more comlicated is it Master Jedi?" She was now letting her imagination run away with her. How many other things could be wrong right now?

17. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "The high concil beliefs that the Sith may be attempting to harm you..." he pressed on. "...we are not sure what for or why but that is why I am' here. My name is Obi-wan Kenobi."

18. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme felt a sense of recognition in the name and knew that she could trust the Jedi who sat before her.
    "Alright Master Kenobi, but i do not understand this, the Sith were destroyed by our ancestors long ago? Why would they unearth themselves now?" Padme declined the drink that was offered to her by the servants with a smile and a shake of the head. The servant then offerd one to Obi-Wan.

19. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Obi-wan shook away the over. "I;m just as lost to M'lady, but if the past has tuaght the republic anything, its that you can nver underestiamte the power of the Darkside." He stood to the woman before him, noting that she wasn't as tall as himself. "I'm only a knight, Jedi Kenobi will be fine, or if you should know my first name is Obi-wan."

20. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme nodded and stood as well, looking up at the Jedi.
    "Alright then Obi-Wan, As you already know most likely, My name is Padme, most call me Amidala, choose which ever you like, does not matter to me. What is your first prder of business here?" Padme asked, still looking up at the jedi.

21. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Hey this looks pretty interesting. I would like to join if that is alright...

name- Eirtae
    age- 21
    occupation- Clone of Eirtae the handmaiden of Padme
    body marks- A fire symbol on her right shoulder blade
    vital stats- Eirtae's stats
    personality- Determined, understanding, obedient, generous, kind, aggressive, quick,strong hearted, clever
    breif history- She was clone and released as a child, she met Padme and they became great friends, she is now Padme's handmaiden.

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ooc- welcome glad you could join!

Padme turned fromehr converstaion with Obi-Wan to see her friend Eirtea appraching, she smiled warmly and introduced the two.
    "Master Kenobi, this is my hand maiden Eirtea, she is also a great friend, if i am to be protected then so is she." Padme stood firm on what she said and waited for the Jedi's respose.

23. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    ~Padme...~ the voice rang with famiularity and a sensation of joy as he remarked it.

"My most important duty is your safety. M'lady Padme..." Not dropping his conditioned manners of repect to his superior. "...I will first have to remain undercover, perhaps as one of your security soliers or..." Obi-wan did not know of the Handmadens true duties."...personnel aids."

24. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme smiled at the Jedi.
    "Yes, I believe that a soldier would be better rather then a personal aid Master Kenobi, people tend to look down on having male aides, You will find the soldiers quarters over to your left, talk there to any of them and I am sure that once they know who you are they will lend you something better to wear rather then your robes." She nodded as if making a final desicion. "I suppose you could be the gaurd who always stand outside of my door at night, that would do, would it not?"

25. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "my orders are stirct M'lady, Constatn supervision would be best if I were assigned to yur side at all times possible." he returned with a slight bush at remembering the Handmadens true qualifiactions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.