main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Life Of The Jedi: After Luke And Leia

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Eirtae had figured it out that it was good to dress like a peasant for Padme had always been one of them as she was too. Eirtae knew she would have to keep her job of a handmaiden, but then she sensed that there might be something better out there for her. These things kept going through her head but she couldn't block her thoughts for she kept thinking of so many possibilities.

Eirtae listened as Padme began to speak, but yet the same thoughts ran through her head and they disturbed her. Eirtae was very happy for Padme. Eirtae saw the Jedi standing not too far behind them. Eirtae had a feeling that her thoughts were sensed. Eirtae couldn't take it after a while so she had flew away off from the balcony. Padme kept speaking.

"There has to be something better!" Eirtae screamed to herself as the great hall echoed for there was no one there. Eirtae's scarlet cloak waved as she ran off to the gardens.

"I have to get to the Jedi Council in Coruscant," she stated to herself so she could only hear and no one else. Eirtae knew she could become a Jedi. She respected Padme but she had to do something better than being a handmaiden.

2. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme paused in the middle of a word when she heard Eirtea's shout. She then quickly turned back to the people who were listening quietly.
    "I have never, ever cheated anyone out of their place nor will I continue to, if you are unhappy about this quick election, then I will try my best to do as you wish. I will step down from my place if that is what you want, but I will never admit to cheating. I have been off planet for awhile. The circumstances are grave for us. Please understand that I do indeed wish to be your queen, to serve you loyally. But I will not do it if I am not wanted in that position." Padme nodded, finalizing her speech. She turned back and recieved an approving nod from Keava and she then chanced a glance at her protector. She gave him a small smile then moved back into the safty of the retreat.

3. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Koon stayed just off the blacony. Why had he said that this was the only safe place? Now there was a sense of danger
    Plo kept his lightsaber ready, something big was about to happen.

4. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Obi-wan waited for his orders...

5. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme nodded fro Obi-Wan to follow her.
    "I believe that it is time to relax, since you insist on following me every where Obi-Wan, I am going down to the shore." She brushed back her ebony hair and walked withehr head held high hoping her speech made an impact on the people.

6. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    Eran nodded at Koon and fingered his lightsaber as well as he followed Kaeva to the shore.

**Something's gonna happen,** he thought to Koon, Something big. Stay alert.**

7. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Obi-wan followed the brown haired woman to the shoreline, somewhat pulled back by her beauty in comparission to the great water body...

"Lovely evening?" he expelled.

8. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva walked down to the shore, pulled off her shoes and skirt, revealing a pair of shorts underneath. She sat on a dock and dangled her feet into the water, her rich brown eyes staring up at the sky. She assumed a comfortable position and sifted through her troubled thoughts.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

9. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    Sensing her thoughts, Eran came and sat beside Kaeva, saying, "Are you alright, mistress? Is something bothering you?"

10. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva looked over at Eran, her eyes slightly sad and a little distant.

"No, it's nothing." She said, swirling her feet around in the clear water.

11. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    "Tell me, my mistress; I can assure you, no one will find out from me. Is it about Anakin?"

12. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva looked away blushing slightly. "Well, some of it..." She said softly, a little embarrassed.

13. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    "haha," Eran chuckled, "So the cat's out of the bag. Wonder where he got to, anyway?" Eran said, looking around.

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Eirtae had arrived at the building. She looked up and breathed in and out. She was somewhat nervous, but she had to find something better for herself. If she was a Jedi she could protect her best friend even better. Eirtae walked in and she looked around to see if anyone was coming. Eirtae sat herself down and waited respectfully for trespassing would get her in huge trouble.

15. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva flushed darker. "Yes, well....where is he?" She was suddenly a little nervous, the last time she had seen him was on the ship when he was healing her. Oh his hands had been so gentle, he didn't cause her any more pain than she already had. She wanted to see him again. She wanted him to....

She shook her head, if Eran was a Jedi he would have heard that last part she dared not even say in her mind. Obi-Wan would have heard it too. She bit her lip and looked back up at Eran, waiting to see how he would react.

[OOC I don't think Jodo comes on here anymore. I was talking to him and he said this RPG moves too fast. So, until he comes back, someone else will have to play Anakin. black_elf? Sketkh? Goo_Child? Any one of you guys want to be Anakin until he comes back?]

16. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    ooc: I'll do it.

IC: "The last time I saw him, he was on my ship." Eran said, standing and looking out on the lake. "What is that?"

He was looking at a little dot against the horizon. It came closer, and got close enough to tell that it was a hoverboat. Anakin was the pilot. He docked it, and got out, walking toward the two.

"Hey, guys," Anakin said, "What's up? I had to take care of something, but I'm back now.

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    A jedi had come walking up to Eirtae, with a calm look on her face. Her simple coffee brown robe swayed as she walked. The Jedi was a teal twi'lek and female.

"Hello, I'm Aayla Secura. Have you come here to ask about training to be Jedi?" speaking strongly and calmly to Eirtae and with a straight look on her face.

Eirtae nodded.

"Right this way," Aayla stated as they headed up the staircase to the council.

Eirtae's heart was pounding as she headed closer and closer to the council. As she made it, the council had complete focus on her. Aayla left and the doors shut behind. Eirtae bowed to them for she knew that's what the Jedi did.

"I hear you have some interest in becoming an apprentice to become a Jedi Eirtae," Mace Windu stated as he stared at Eirtae.

"We have known about the skills you have for many years as well," Yoda explained as all eyes burned the inside of Eirtae.

Eirtae didn't know what to say but she just nodded instead.

"You have quick reflexes, but you don't see things before they happen," Mace added as Eirtae had complete focus on Yoda and him.

"You will be tested tomorrow evening Eirtae, so we can see what your midochlorian count is and how strong the force is with you," Mace stated.

Eirtae bowed and she left. All the eyes followed her as she left. Eirtae started to head back to where Padme and Obi-Wan were. She would keep this secret.

Eirtae had found Padme and Obi-Wan alone and talking.

"I'm sorry for my long absence My Lady," Eirtae stated as she bowed and backed up to give the two space.

"It's fine, you may do what you wish now Eirtae," Padme stated calmly.

Eirtae left. Her heart was still pounding and she tried to clear her mind of what she was thinking about. But it would be hard for she wanted something better. It burned in her soul.

18. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva jumped a little when she heard Anakin's voice. Turning around, she looked up at him.

"Hey Anakin." She said, smiling. "Nothing much, we're just relaxing. Care to join us?" She swished her small feet around in the water.

19. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme looked up at Obi-Wan from the place that she had taken on the shore.
    "It is, I have almost never takena moment," She sighed, eyes filling with tears. "To just realx and watch the stars..." Rising from her spot she smirks at Obi-Wan. "If you'll excuse me for just a moment Obi-Wan." She shucked off her boots and extra robe and before another word was uttered she was diving into the refreshing waters.

20. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Koon felt a Dark being in the night. He looked up and saw a Hooded figure with a sniper rifel. He opened his purple 'saber and jumped just as the being fired, the shot missed. The figure ran off into the darkness. Koon closed his blade and ran after the being. The one he was following removed her robe showing that she was female. He still ran after her. Soon it started raining. He had lost her. The next thing he knew he was face down on the rooftop, with the girl on his back. With little effort he got her off and they stood face to face.

"A clone of a Jedi master"She said

"A clone of a Jedi murderer." Koon told her.

she shook her head "No, I killed my clone. I am the origional Aurra Sing!"

Koon raised his saber, she raised a red bladed saber. He swung high as did she, they went into a Dance-of-death. Koon soon felt the burn of a lightsaber going threw his stomach. He gasped and fell onto the roof. She was gone, and she had his saber. He lay about to die. He couldn't die now! He needed to warn his new friends he called all the force to him that he could.

anyone who hears me, come now. Follow my presence. before it is too late.

21. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme's head suddenly came out of the water.
    "Koon?" She raced up the shore dripping wet. She looked up the roof tops. Using what Force she had she invisioned where he was, giving a little bit of her strength to him until she could arrive with help.
    "Hang on koon!"

22. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Not darring to move Plo Koon focoused on the message he was sending.

23. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme raced up the steps of the villa, dripping wet. She went up stair way afetr stair way not letting the water logged clothes drag her down.
    "Hang on Koon! Don't give up!" She finally made it to the roof top. SHe saw Koon laying on his back, barely moving.
    "Koon!" Rushing over to his side she tries desperatly to stop teh bleeding.

24. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Find my Padawan...this...is all you need to know......." He hands her a data card then he isn't there anymore, he is gone, his body dissappered before her eyes.

25. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme looked at the emtpy roof top first in shock then in regtret.
    "Goodbye Koon, I'll do as you ask..." Those being her final spoken words to him she rose, the disk clutched in her hands. She moved from the rooftop. She moved down to the second floor wondering where Obi-Wan was for a brief moment before entering her quarters.

ooc- Thanks for taking over Ani black_elf.
    IF ANYONE HAS FRIENDS OR RPG'S PLEASE GET OTHERS TO JOIN-WE HAVE NO ENEMIES IN THIS PITICULLAR GAME! THX ~THE MANAGER (LOL SOUNDS GOOD DON'T IT?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.