main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Life Of The Jedi: After Luke And Leia

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    "Wait for me M'lady" Obi-wan expelled.

2. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme turned just as the door opened to her quarters, colliding face first with Obi-Wan who was trying to catch up with her.
    "Where were you Obi-Wan? Koon..." She grimaced but took a deep breath before continuing. "He's ...dead, I have been asked to find his padawan...can you help me Obi-Wan?" SHe asked taking a step back so that she could look at his face rather then his chest.

3. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    " I will do my best M'lady..."

4. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Eirtae felt how hard it was for Padme hearing of Koon's death, but she kept her feelings hidden well so Eirtae couldn't sense much. Eirtae walked up to Padme and Obi-Wan.

"I will help you as well My Lady," speaking firmly and looking straight at Padme and almost forgetting about Obi-Wan being there as well.

5. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme smiled at Obi-Wan.
    "That is exactly what i wanted to hear!" She walked into her room. "Leave me for a moment so I can change into something..." She looked down at her clothes. "Dryer. Eirtea could you help me?" When Eitea nodded and came in Padme pushed Obi-Wan out. "Be right back!" Then closed the door.

6. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva cried out when she literally felt Koon become one with the force. Her vision went black and she slipped off the dock into the water.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

7. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: ok I just want to say that untill you find his Padawn, I will come as Koon's sprit form time to time. When you find my padawan I will play as him. So I'm not gone.

8. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ooc- good, so first off does your padwan have name becuase we can't just make up the info if your going to play it, its pretty vague right now.

9. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    "Kaeva!" Anakin yells, jumping into the water after her. He brings her back up, and Eran helps him get her on the port.

"Kaeva!" Anakin and Eran yell repeatedly, shaking her from time to time. When that doesn't work, Anakin begins mouth-to-mouth.

"Kaeva! Eran yells the whole time.

10. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Anakin, who at the moment had his lips pressed to hers. She turned her head and broke contact, sitting up and looking around.

"Koon..." She whispered. Then she looked over at Anakin. "What were you doing?" She demanded.

11. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    "Giving you mouth-to-mouth," Anakin explained, "You were unconsious."

12. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
  13. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva nodded slowly. "Alright, if thats all. What happened? I can't remember anything, except that I felt...." She stopped and turned her head away, tears in her eyes. "Koon....he's....he's....gone. He became one with the force." She looked back up, her brown eyes connnecting with Anakin's blue ones.

14. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    "Hmm..." Eran said, "That is what I felt. I was so concerned about you that I didn't even sense it." Eran ran off toward where Koon's body and Obi-wan and Padme were.

Anakin looked into Kaeva's deep pools, asking, "Are you sure you're okay?"

15. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva nodded. "Yes, I'm alright." She put a hand on her head but drew it away quickly, blood on her fingers. "Ow, how did that happen?" She found a handkerchief in her pocket and put it to her head. "What happened?"

16. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    "You said, "Koon," then collapsed, and fell into the water. I dove in after you, and Eran helped me get you out of the water. You must've hit your head on the way down. I can heal that for you, if you want me to." Anakin said.

Eran came to a stop at Koon's body, and looked down at him, then at Obi-wan. "What happened?"

17. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "I'm not sure..." Said Obi-wan

OOC: I'm really not sure what happened to Koon?

18. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    ooc: He was killed by a sniper, but Obi-wan and Eran don't know that.

19. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva nodded, but stopped. It hurt to move her head too much. "How long was I under?" She started to stand up, and had to hold Anakin's arm for support. Once she was standing she began to shake violently.

20. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    "About a minute," Anakin said, supporting Kaeva. "Here, hold onto my arms for support. You're gonna get dizzy for a minute."

He reached up and put both hands on either side of Kaeva's head, and drew deeply on the force, healing her of any physical ailment, including the head injury. When he was done, he grasped her arms, and asked, "Feel better?"

21. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    When Padme came out of her room followed by Eirtea she was in pesant clothing but dry ones. She was surprised to see Eran there. When he looked at her she gave a explination.
    "T-there is no body...it just disappeared..." Padme then began to shake uncontrollably. Kaeva was in pain...but...healing. "Where is m-my sister?!" She asked rushign past Obi-Wan and Eran on wobbly legs.

22. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Padme fell to the ground before Obi-wan could catch her, he lowered himself and raised Padme to her feet. "M'lady are you alright?"

23. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    "She is with Anakin, m'lady," Eran said, grasping Padme's arm. "I assure you she is alright."

At the pier, Anakin was still holding Kaeva upright. "Let's go find your sister," Anakin said, walking with Kaeva. She fell, and Anakin picked her up, and carried her.

"I told you you'd get dizzy," he said.

24. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva lay her head down on Anakin's shoulder and closed her eyes. She wanted to walk herself, she hated being treated like a child, but she was so tired, and was still in a considerable amount of pain. It hurt to breathe, and her head was pounding.

Her black hair spilled over Anakin's shoulder, dripping water onto the floor. She didn't really care right now. All she could hear was the rhythmic beating of Anakin's heart and his steady breathing. She calmed down a little and tried not to fall asleep, she needed to find out what happened to Koon.

25. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    I am always with you. I have come to warn you. Something is big is comming, comming to you. Naboo is no longer safe. Flee, flee and never return. Padme for your sake you must listen to me. Find Mas, my old Padawan, then you must learn the way of the Jedi. It may already be too late. Beware the pale woman, she is your main foe at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.