main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Life Of The Jedi: After Luke And Leia

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Obi-wan saw that Padme was not paying attention to his calls as he tried to break her of what appeared to be a trance. "M'lady!...Madame Amidala, Queen Amidala can you hear me?...Padme are you there?" he shoock her violently.

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Eirtae sensed darkness. She was worried for her friend. She tried looking in deep to see what was going on. Eirtae ran out of the building and she headed to the Jedi Council building.

When she arrived Mace Windu was there.

"There is something wrong with Padme, I sense darkness," Eirtae stated out of breath.

"I sensed it too, we will go to help her," Mace stated calmly as he looked at Eirtae with a straight face on.

3. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme nodded absently, then noticed Obi-Wan shaking her.

"Yes, yes I'm fine!" She said, irritated. "If you'll excuse me I must go find my sister!"

She ran off towards where she felt her sister's presence. It was kind of dim, which worried her.

Padme reached a flight of stairs and looked down. At the foot of them she saw Anakin, with Kaeva in his arms. She was deathly pale and looked unconscious.

"Kaeva!" Padme cried, starting down the stairs. Halfway down she tripped and tumbled to the bottom. She stopped right before Anakin, water from her sister's hair dripping onto her.

4. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    BUMP! DON"T LET THIS DIE GUYS! PLEASE!

5. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I would post but at the moment I'm DEAD. Like Anakin Solo (Just to annoy some of you who 'know' he's comming back.)

6. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
  7. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    ooc- it seems like everyone has gone away. This place is so quiet when Sammy isn't here.
    Hey everyone! I've got an RPG on here now, it's called Star Wars - A New Beginning. It's just starting up and we really need more players!

Kaeva heard her sister and opened her eyes in time to see her go tumbling down the stairs. That was quite a sight, Her stoic, graceful, regal sister, the newly elected queen, rolling down the stairs tangled up in her skirts.

She almost laughed, but decided it wouldn't be very nice. Instead, she lowered herself slightly painfully from Anakin's arms and kneeled on the floor next to Padmé.

"Padmé? Are you alright?" She asked softly, trying to focus her eyes. Everything was swimming before her, and she felt quite faint.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

8. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Eirtae and Mace had gone back to the council. It was just Yoda and Mace in there now. She stared straight ahead.

"Whose apprentice am I to be?" Eirtae asked as she looked at Mace and then Yoda.

Yoda looked at Mace and Mace nodded as he looked at Yoda.

"You will be Aayla Secura's apprentice. She will train you in becoming a Jedi," Mace stated as he nodded.

Eirtae bowed and looked for she sensed that more was to be said.

"You will meet her tomorrow, now you may go," Mace stated as Eirtae turned and left.

Eirtae was excited now. She was making something better of herself. Eirtae had headed back to Padme and Kaeve. When she walked in she was shocked of what she saw of Padme on the floor and then Anakin with Kaeve. Eirtae kept walking by for she didn't want to get into anything there.

9. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Push this UP to page 1 :)

10. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Alright, we need an enemy cause on here everyone is good, so I will be creating a second character.

11. White_Menace

White_Menace Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC:A emeny?Whoo!!This I can do...

*his breaths came very slowly as he sat silently on top of the building looking down through his scope,he slowly guided the rifle to the left as he brought his sights down to focus on Anikan*
    "An easy kill,if I ever saw one...."
    *he whispered to himself as he moved his scope to the left a little more,his sights now set on the queen's throat*
    "I would hate to ruin her signing voice..."
    *he replyed grimly to himself before changing his target,his rifle now moving to rest on Kaeve,he then raises his rifle a bit to have a dead site on her forehead
    *"Such a pretty face...heh...but beauty is'nt everything now is it?"

TAG:Anyone that could sense me.

OOC:Note I am not out to kill anyone I am just giving you'll a little action..heh..enjoy

12. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ooc- Okay thanks, could you give me your stats plz?

13. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Name:Domiscuis Trithaks
    Height:5'11
    Weight:185
    Gear:Royal Guard type body armour(including helment)Sniper Rifle(with anti-glare scope)pulse blaster,lightsaber(green)flashbang gernades(about 8)
    Ship:Currently none
    History:private
    Force:Yes
    Skill level:Junior Apprentice
    -okay everyone, these are white menaces stats just so you know, now we have an enemy so things can be more interesting.

ic- Padme glared at her sister then slowly rose to her feet, holding her throbbing head and leaning in the railing.
    "Of course, hell I'd be fine even If I'd gotten run over by a bantha!" She replied sarcasticly, frustrated with the events taking place.

14. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc:Since I'm dead I can be a bad guy, until you find Mas that is.

Name:Unic Ti
    Species: Twi'lek
    Skin:Dark blue
    Height:6'1
    Weight:155
    Gear:Black armor
    Ship:Anything that has the keys in it
    Force:Yes
    Skill level:Master
    Other: Master of Teres Kasi. Fights with a duel phase lightsaber.

15. White_Menace

Sep 27, 2002
    *he lowered his scope to take a dead aim at Anikan's left shoulder just as a bemused chuckle escaped his lips*"First we test Prince Charming"*he then slows his breath as he holds is breath to steady the shot,making perfectly sure he has a steady and clear shot,he slowly squeezes the trigger back to realse a crimson blot of death at Anikan's left shoulder*

16. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kaeva stood up, glaring at Padmé.

"Well fine then, but you don't have to be sarcastic." She scowled and turned to go up the stairs. Her dizziness had passed.

She started up the stairs. When she was on the second step she looked up and saw a red bolt coming towards her. She couldn't move fast enough, and it caught her right in the chest. She collapsed as she felt it burn through the right side of her chest, not even making a noise.

17. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Unic was watcing the sniper. He needed the girl alive. He jumped out from behind a cooling unit and spoke to Domiscuis. "If you listen to me, we will make sure they all die. AFTER I'm finished with them."

18. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme's eyes widened with surprise and she threw herself at Keava, blocking the way.
    "Obi-Wan!" She yelled, using her own body to sheild her sisters.

19. White_Menace

Sep 27, 2002
    *Dom turned on his back as heard someone come up behind him,his sniper rifle came upwards to aim at Unic's stomach at point blank range,his finger on the trigger and ready to fire until he heard the person speak*
    "Whats that?...you want them all dead?
    *Dom held his aim on the man's stomach for a moment as he considered it*
    "....Alright,sounds fine with me but eh...who are you?And why should I trust you?"

20. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Because we share a common goal"

ooc: that and I love your sig.

21. White_Menace

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC:*chuckles*Thank you much,I'm here all week folks..

*he watched Unic's face for a moment,idly wondering if he should believe him or not...*
    "Alright,it's a deal although...if you wanted one of them alive I hope it was'nt the pretty one over there with the group around her"
    *he then turned over on his stomach again then took a moment to rise to his feet,one finger moving to point at his fallen vicitm*
    "I don't think she will make it much longer..."
    *he then turned his face to glance at Unic a smug smile touching his face*
    "Come on we got to relocate...I don't want them getting a "home" on my postion"

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme held back her emotions, she put her hand on her wounded sister. Drawing what power of the force she had, taking in all of her strength she felt hte wound partly close. Keava looked at her then dropped unconcious.
    "Obi-Wan! Ani! Where are you idiots!" Padme looked around, bringing out her blaster she prepared for the worst.

23. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    ~I'm coming M'lady...~Obi-wan said via the Force. ~...where are you?~

24. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "Obi-Wan we're down that stairs you dolt!" She hollared up. SHe couldn't see him through the large stair way. She held onto Kaeva, not knowing what to do.

25. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Obi-wan leaped over a stair case and next to Padme, seeing the distriaught in the situation he pushed her aside and applied his hands to the wounded. Healing her with his best of strength. "There, does everything feel better now?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.