1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Life Of The Jedi: After Luke And Leia

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Padme blanched when Keava didn't awaken, she looked at Obi-Wan then to her sister. Who had attacked them and why? Padme got up and out of the way, waiting for Kaeva to do something...anything, her heart skipping a beat every time...
  2. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    "She's in a mild coma..."Obi reasurred. "She'll be fine, give her a day or so and she'll wake. What now M'lady."
  3. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Padme wondered at the question...yes what now? There was real danger out there now...nothing mild...She h ad made a promise to an old friend...that is what she must keep...
    "We must find Koon's Padawan Obi-Wan...I made a promise..." She focused her brown eyes on his blue ones waiting for his answer.
  4. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    "I yes I know this but there is still the matter of who this Padawan is M'lay..."

OOC: who is his Padawan.
  5. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    "No...His name is Mas...and, he spoke to me Obi-Wan, Koon spoke to me! He said to fear the pale woman, that she is my enemy and to leave Naboo forever..." Padme looked up at Obi-Wan. "What does this mean?"
  6. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    "that means that we should be going..."Obi-wan spat. "If koon spoke to you then he moest like talked to Mas aswell and erhaps he is no longer on this planet to begin with, we should do the same..."
  7. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Padme was taken aback by Obi-Wans tone. SHe matched it with her own. " I cannot leave Naboo! I can't abondon my people!" She spoke loudly, keeping ehr eyes focused on him, since she was quite short she felt a little bit foolish.
  8. Sketkh Force Ghost

star 4
    "I'm sure your peole would much prefer you alive, just becuase I said we are leaving does not mean we aren;t coimng back now will you listen to reason and follow me?"
  9. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
  10. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    That night Padme had a dream. She was floating in black nothingness when Plo Koon came to her.

Your path is now of change. I ask you now to take path that you feel is right. One leads to hope the other leads to death, suffering. You choose witch is witch. You will go to the Vally of the Jedi. Mas is hiding there, hiding from the pale woman. She is the one who killed me, and you two will meet, no matter what path you take. Choose wisely, and may the force be with you.

Unic was on a roof top with his new partner. "Wait, I have someone I want you to meet." Out of the shadows came a pale woman, bald except for a amber ponytail that came out of the very top of her head. On her belt whe wore two lightsabers. "Dom meet Aurra Sing."
  11. White_Menace Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Aura Sing?"a shimmer of recicnition reflected in his eyes as he gave a slight nod to the pale woman.
    "A pleasure to meet you I am sure,but ummm...if you are here it also means there is a bounty out on a jedi,no?"
    He then turned his eyes towards Unic as a grin touched his lips.
    "I'm not here to befreind you,you idiot"Aura replyed to Dom as she moved towards the edge of the roof.
    "Just do as I say and keep you amutuer skills at bay..."
    Dom narrowed his eyes then moved a step closer to her,about to protest until he heard the charge of a DL-44 blaster which seemed to appear in Aura'S hand and take a point blank aim at his skull.
    "On second thought,I think your idea will work best"he then gave a nervous grin as he took a few steps back,the gun lowering from his head as Aura gave a smug smile.
    "Your not as stupid as you look.."Auar remared
    "I'd like to think not Ma'am..."said Dom as he shifted his eyes towards Unic again
    "Nice friend you got here..."
  12. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "Nice to see your getting along. Aurra here is helping me find a human named Mas Samoht."
  13. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    Kaeva was walking through complete darkness. No, it wasn't walking, more like there was no ground, she was walking in air.

She came to a place, desolate and brown. She continued through it, people dying all around her, moaning for help. She shuddered at the sound.

In front of her were the ruins of a once magnificent building. Theed Palace. Kaeva walked slowly through it, finally coming to the only door still standing. She opened it and stepped into a room, her bare feet becoming wet at once. She looked down to find it was a dark red substance. Blood. She gasped and looked around for the source.

There, on the ground, lay her sister, brown eyes wide open, blood spilling from various wounds. Kaeva ran to her and knelt.

"Padmé?" She whispered, lifting her sister onto her lap.

The queen's eyelashes fluttered before her eyes focused on Kaeva.

"The pale woman...beware the pale woman...she will come back for..." And then she was gone. Kaeva held her close and cried. What had that meant?

Sudden;y the blood began rising, filling the room slowly. It came up Kaeva's body, up to her neck before she screamed.

Kaeva, still unconscious, screamed loudly and thrashed about wildly.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)
  14. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Eirtae was disturbed by what was all going on, but she could handle it. Eirtae was to meet her master tomorrow. Eirtae got more anxious of meeting her master. Becoming a Jedi would take work she knew but it was worth it.

Eirtae headed downstairs and she walked around the gardens a little bit, thinking to herself of what the life will be like of being a padawan, and then becoming a Jedi. She couldn't imagine it.

Hours past, Eirtae headed upstairs and saw Padme standing out by the balcony. Obi-Wan was just leaving.

"You're wise to stay here Padme," Eirtae stated as she stood beside her best friend.

"Don't let that Jedi tell you what to do. You know what you're talking about, he doesn't. He just does what he's told to do and say," Eirtae stated to her best friend.
  15. White_Menace Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dom lowered himself into a kneeling postition,his rifle lifting to take aim at a small window on the palace (roughly where the med bay should be)knowing that the group wpuld probably be watching there wounded friend and that it would give him a nice shot should one of them stand by her bedside,he then grined to himself as he addressed Unic.
    "Go ahead and execute your plans...I'll cover you"
  16. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    Ummm keeping this UP! Come on people, this RPG is so lonely! I'd post again, but I'm kind of in a coma right now! AP needs you guys to keep this going!

17. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Padme nodded to her dear friend, she shouldn't be pushed around...but she had to leave, leave to find Mas, she had made a promise that she would keep.
  18. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    UP! PLz do not let this die! I didn't even expect it to go this far but I want it to go further!
  19. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Unic jumped down from the building. He wispered to the ancient Bounty Huntress. "I get her, if the Jedi get in the way kill them." With that they were in the building. Unic grabbed Padme by the shoulder and relised force lightning into her.
  20. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Eirtae saw a figure shooting lightning into Padme. Eirtae heard the scream. She ran over to them.

"Don't worry Padme I'm coming!" Eirtae said in her mind.

Eirtae kicked the figure down and she grabbed Padme. As she did she heard a lightsaber ignite. Eirtae wished she had hers now. Eirtae grabbed her blaster, but it was knocked out. Eirtae knocked the figure down and ran out to the balcony and started to climb down.

"I have to get him away from Padme," Eirtae thought to herself.
  21. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    Still unconscious, Kaeva's eyes fluttered open. Even in her condition she knew her sister was in danger. Her normally aqua eyes were gray. She wanted to help her sister, but her mind couldn't get her body to work. Her mind was awake and trying to find her sister. She tried to move her hand, but to no avail. She just couldn't.

Kaeva lay there, her breathing shallow and shooting pains in her chest. She unwittingly called on the Force and used it to see where her sister was. She could see the man attacking her, and decided to play a little trick on him.

In the background she saw a vase. She lifted it with the Force and threw it at the man. She could only stay awake long enough to make sure it hit him, before she lapsed into unconsciousness, drained from the exertion.

22. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Padme felt a burst of pain explode within her as she fought to stay concious, she but down onher lip, refusing to cry out, she tasted blood, then all was dark and her last thought were on the Jedi Knight who seemed to have abondond her...
  23. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    Kaeva tried to come back to consciousness. She felt as if she were swimming in a bottomless pool, and couldn't reach the surface.

She tried forcing herself to stay awake, but it didn't work. The stress of it only made her slip deeper into unconsciousness, coldness spreading upwards from her fingertips.

24. Queen_Sara Jedi Master

star 4
    Come on people keep this UP!!! Where is everyone?

25. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "Bad girl." Aurra said as she jumped in front of Padme as Unic Ti stood behind her.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.