main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Life Of The Jedi: After Luke And Leia

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    A small almost un-noticable smirk appeared on Padmes round face.
    "Alright then Master Kenobi, I am sure Eirtea will see you fitted, it is not usual for Senators to have more then one hand maiden but under the circumstances, i suppose its un avoidable. Eirtea, if you would please get Master Kenobi something to wear, thanks."

ooc- g2g 4 now see you later some one take over but no stupid stuff plz okay?

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Eirtae just stood there and confused of what was totally going on. Eirtae had a warm smile on her face. She was wearing a scarelt cloak with the symbol of Naboo going across the bottom of it. Her hood was up now with a black piece going across her forehead.

"My lady, that will not be needed, I know how to take care of myself," Eirtae stated in a very friendly way while speaking to Padme.

"Well I shall go now," Eirtae bowed down and she started to walk away.

3. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    "With all do respect M'lady, when will dinnerbe served I have yet to eaten all day..." he pressed.

4. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme nodded.
    "You can follow her Master Kenobi, she's very handy with clothing." Padme smirked one last time before seating herself again.
    "I shall wait here and I garantee I will be fine." Padme stared at the fire, waiting for Obi-Wan to leave then come back.

5. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    ***dinner***

Obi-wan returned to the main lounge to Find Padme where he eft her before. He was now dawned in a royal's garment that was not uniform to that of a Handmaden, but still presenting to a manner of servitude.

"M'lady.."

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Eirtae was just smiling and she walked by to stand by Padme her best friend. Eirtae tried holding back a laugh. It was just different seeing a Jedi in royal garments.

"That's all we had my lady," Eirtae said very firmly with trying to hold back her laugh.

Eirtae started to walk away. "I will get you some water Master Kenobi and My lady," Eirtae bowed down and she strode off to get some drinks for the three of them.

Eirtae couldn't stop laughing. She started laughing when she left the room. Eirtae grabbed some wine glasses and she filled them with water. Eirtae regained herself and she placed the three glasses on a tray. She walked out and placed them down on the table.

"Here you go," Eirtae stated as she handed Obi-Wan with Padme the glasses. Eirtae grabbed one for herself and she walked over to the window to look out for seeing Obi-Wan would make her laugh. And it wouldn't be good with drinking water too.

Eirtae tried to stay calm but that wasn't her personality. She was outgoing and fun! It was hard to be serious.

7. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "Is there Something I'm missing here?"

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Eirtae couldn't help it. She just started laughing.

"I'm sorry if I'm causing a scene here," Eirtae said while covering her mouth before splattering some water from laughing. Eirtae left very quickly before anything else happened.

Eirtae had no idea what was coming over her. Eirtae just set her glass down and she started to head down to the bottom floor. She started to take a walk to try and calm herself down.

Eirtae couldn't possibly hide her feelings here. She knew that the Jedi could sense things and she had a little use of the force and etc, but she understood it. Eirtae just started spinning around and having fun. Eirtae took her hood down as she walked around.

"I think the Jedi look much better wearing their simple cloaks," Eirtae said while trying to stop laughing.

Eirtae was so used to seeing Jedi in their simple cloaks, but when wearing royal garments it was just hilarious.

"Well actually that Obi-Wan looks pretty handsome in those clothes, but I would prefer it if he just wore those simple cloaks," Eirtae said to herself.

The wind blew through her hair as she walked around the bottom floor. Eirtae was just keep on smiling and looking up at the sun that glowed in her sapphire eyes.

9. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    ooc:i'm going to wat for angelicpadme to return while i work on my stroy...

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Oh okay. That sounds good. Well I hope she gets back soon. :)

11. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Hey everybody! I'm a new member.

Here's my bio:

name- Kaeva

age- 18

occupation- Senatorial Advisor

body marks- A strange tattoo on her right arm

vital stats- Kaeva has long black hair and bright brown eyes.

personality- Kaeva is high-spirited and alert. She always seems to know everything that's going on around her. She's always ready with a smile. She can solve problems quickly and effectively, and always make both parties happy. She loves Padmé a lot.

brief history- Kaeva's parents were killed when she was a baby. She was taken to a cloning facility, and brought up to believe that Padmé was her sister. The cloners never told her what the tattoo on her arm meant, so she thought of it as something that was always there. She was released from the facility shortly after Padmé was, and lived with her.
    She began being trained in politics just after she began living with Padmé, and was appointed her advisor a few weeks ago.

That's ok, right Sam?

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

12. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    I won't be arround much tomorrow AngelicPadme
    feel free to do as you wish with Obi-wan in my absense.

13. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ooc- Ia m back!

ic- Padme looked at obi-Wan, she had to agree with Eirtea, though he did look quite handsome in the royal garments. Padme nibbled at the food in front of her, her mind lay some where else...

14. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Obi-wan was enjoying his food, he had never had nubian dinning before but he found it quite deliscious.

He peered his eyes up at the Senator across from him. Sensing something that eminated from her...."...Are you alright Senator?"

15. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Pamde looks up immediatly from her plate.
    "Did you send me a message ealier Master Kenobi, on a peice of cloth perhaps?" She looked at him knowing what the answer would be but still hopeing for a diffrent one...

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Eirtae had come back up from the bottom floor to where Obi-Wan and Padme were. Eirtae had calmed down after a few hours. Eirtae had put her hood back up and she stood by Padme's seat.

"Sorry that I was gone for a while My' Lady," Eirtae stated as she avoided eye contact with Obi-Wan for the fear of laughing again or just end up going crazy.

17. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "Excues me M'lady?..." he questioned with a cocked brow.

18. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme first smile up at her friend.
    "Quit all right Eirtea, you can have more time off or join us if you'd like, if you go anywhere outside of the palace take a gaurd with you." Just then Padme mail droid came in and dropped a little letter by her side. Padme thanked hte droid then turned her attention back to Obi-Wan.
    "It was written on a peice of cloth, it said -soon- and that was all, the writing was so small I could barely make it out." She then hesitated. "So you didnot send anything ahead of you Obi-Wan?"

19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Yes My Lady I will make sure to do that next time," Eirtae said as she smiled at her best friend.

Eirtae listened carefully and her face went calm. Eirtae was thinking about the word soon.

"My Lady, where did you find the cloth?" Eirtae questioned Padme as she looked down at Padme who was sitting.

Eirtae was very concerned for her best friend now. Eirtae had a feeling it wasn't Obi-Wan.

"I don't think that could have been Obi-Wan My Lady," Eirtae stated very firmly.

"I have a feeling it was someone who wants to kill you My Lady," Eirtae added to her statement before.

20. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme looked up at Eirtea. Then to Obi-Wan who was about to answer.
    "No I suppose not, it was just handed to me by a young boy, not even in a envelope liek this letter..." Padme froze. She picked up teh letter and cautiosly opened it. "My suns! Someone has," She groaned frustrated. "I have been, well...some one has elected me, as one of the choices for the next queen..." Padme looked down then looked at Obi-Wan. "If a Senator gets threatened, what would happen to the queen?" Pamde rose from her chiar. " Has anyone seen my advisor!?"

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    " No I haven't seen your advisor My Lady. Last I heard was that he was talking with the Jedi Council for some reason," Eirtae replied very firmly as she watched her best friend stand up from her seat.

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "Kaeva? A he?" This made Pamde laugh. SHe then tried to restrain hersel. "DO nto get me wrong Eitea, I am not making fun of you. ANd it would also be an honour to be queen, but right now, with trades going on, I am not sure that I am the one to do the job..." Her brown eyes focused on Obi-Wan.
    "I am going to the gardens to think Master Kenobi, I often do, if you are coming then come." She signaled the plates to be removed as she started for the corridor that led to the garden that she had come to live so much...

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "It's okay My Lady," Eirtae stated. She just smiled when Padme laughed.

Eirtae had to create some humor in this situation. Eirtae didn't like that much seriousness going on. Eirtae liked to see people happy.

"I'll go with you My Lady," Eirtae stated as she walked up to Padme.

"Are you coming Master Kenobi?" Eirtae asked the figure in royal garments. Eirtae turned her head after questioning Obi-Wan and started to go with Padme.

24. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Obi-wan followed the Senator to the Gardens, perhaps with her nerves calmed she would help him to understand her situation and better evaluate the next best course of action.

"Do you having any enemies Senator?"

25. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Padme thought for a moment while she took a seat on the bench.
    "None that I can recall, except for tradsmen, right now Noobian trades are slow, we are more cautious because of all teh faltely trades that are going on..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.