main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~*The Life We Live - Ani/Ami romance -Completed 4-6-03!*~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Monica_Skywalker, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Looks like all those yarns of fabric paid off! GRrr, I wish my mommy and daddy were the arts and craft kind of people... but noooo... family time is whenever we happen to be in the same room w/ each other!

HEhe, spongebob fan... Go Naido!

2. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Joe: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :)

Christine: Thanks so much! :) I enjoyed writing the Spongebob and the soap opera part! :p

Bobill: Yeah, my parents aren't artsy crafty either... Thanks! :)

Here's the conclusion! *Drumroll* :D I hope you like it! I've never written anything with Han or Mara in it before, so please tell me if I have a mistake!:)

Several years later...
    ~*ANAKIN*~
    I stood with my family around the rugs, admiring our work. Luke and Leia, now twenty-seven, were standing next to Padmé. Luke had grown up to become a great and powerful Jedi Knight, while Leia dropped out to become a Senator, just like her mother. Leia had fallen in love about eight years ago with a pilot named Han Solo, and although I disagreed at first, they got married shortly later. *That kid does know how to fly, though.*

Luke had met a woman named Mara Jade, and the two of them were married shortly after Leia and Han. I still remember the look of shock I had on my face when Luke told me.

Naido and Naiomi, now eighteen, were just Knighted a few days ago. Naiomi became the only human female ever to cause more trouble than I did at the Jedi Temple. *I got several messages about her over the years, but she did become one of the greatest Jedi Knights in history.* Naido became a Healer, and spent most of his time in the med-center of the Jedi Temple.

Today we were over at Leia and Han's house, celebrating the Knighting of Naido and Naiomi.

"Jaina, stop running around out there, you're going to get hurt!" Leia yelled, chasing after her daughter.

Obi-Wan walked over towards me. "So, how's it feel to have the last of your children knighted?"

I smiled. "It feels like it did when Luke was knighted: a relief!" I shared a laugh with Obi-Wan.

"I felt the same when you and Mara were knighted. Except when you were knighted, I celebrated." Before I could reply, Han approached us. Obi-Wan excused himself, leaving the two of us alone.

"Hello, Mr. Skywalker." Han said nervously.

I smirked at the young man. "Han, you've known me for years. When are you going to start calling me Anakin?"

Han gave me a nervous smile. "Alright. Anakin."

I smiled, taking a sip of my Jawa juice. "Much better."

"How hard was it for you to raise your children?" In the background, young Jacen ran around, chasing his twin sister.

I laughed. "It's harder than you thought it would be, eh?"

Han smirked. "It's harder than flying through an asteroid field."

I chuckled. "You'll get used to it, don't worry."

He laughed as Jaina grabbed onto his leg for saftey. ?I sure hope so.? Jaina released as soon as Jacen saw her, and the two of them ran over by Padmé and Leia were standing.

"Kids, what have I told you about running around when we have guests over?" Leia asked sternly, and the kids lowered their heads.

Padmé laughed. "Oh come on, Leia, we're family! Let the kids have a little fun!" Jaina smiled, lookig up at her grandmother in awe.

"Oh alright." Leia sighed, giving in.

"YES!" Jaina cheered, raising her fist in the air.

"Grandma Padmé is the greatest!" Jacen yelled before chasing after his siter once again. I chuckled as I looked at Padme, who was beaming with happiness.

"They're so beauyiful, huh?" Han asked, smiling at me.

I smiled back. "Yes, they certainly are."

Suddenly, a baby cried, and Han groaned. "Sithspit, he woke up again! Excuse me." I nodded as Han walked down the hall into a room to get his newest son, Anakin. I smiled. At first, I had calling their son Anakin was a bad idea. *"You'll get the two of us confused!" I had said. "Oh really, and how would that happen? My son doesn't have grey hair!" Leia retorted, and I had given up.* But now, I realized that sharing my name with my grandson was an honor.

Naido came over to me. "Hey, dad."

I grinned. "Hey, son. Congratulations on being Knighted!"

"Thanks. I'm so happy that I'm finally free of your tough training lessons!"

I laughed. "Hey, y

3. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Yay! I love Happy Endings!:D

AWW!!! Thats soo cute! *squeals* Now too bad that couldn't have really happened!

hmm... you could make it a trilogy if you felt like it... it doesn't really matter..

Great Conclusion! :D

4. Emperor_Joe

Emperor_Joe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Bravo! That was a wonderful ending! So hard to belive how long ago this story's prequel was started. A lot happen since then, in and out of this story.

5. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Awwwww, what a cute ending! Hehe, I like the reference to the nine yr old kid, sort of deja vu! and little Jacen and Jaina... so much like cute Naomi!

6. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Christine: I wish that would've happened, too! :) Thanks! :D

Joe: Yea, a lot has happened since I began the prequel...wow, that was almost a year ago! :eek: Thanks! :D

Bobill: Thanks, I'm glad you liked the post! :D

~*Note to all readers:*~
    Thank you so much for sticking with this story! :D I decided not to continue the story, so this is the end. Thanks again for reading! :)

7. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    Well I was finally able to get in here! lol. Thanks for PMing me and everything so I could keep reading. :)

|-_-|

Oh looky looky! I made a face! kinda. lol.

{Up}

8. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Ryan: You're welcome! :) Thanks! :)

9. Mrs_Padme_Skywalker

Mrs_Padme_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2002
    Imagine my suprise when Mara brings her mom to meet our family, and I find out it was her who sold me all that yarn years ago! I had never been so embarrased in my life!

[face_laugh] After that sentence I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair!
    You can write really well. I love all your fics. Keep up the good work. :)

10. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Mrs_Padme_Skywalker: Thank you! :) lol, that was one of my favorite lines! :) :p

11. JaSoNs_LiL_aNgEl

JaSoNs_LiL_aNgEl Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2003
    That was a really good post! Awww its already over! O well it was fun while it lasted now to ur next story! Lets go! Great posts! This was one of the first stories i read when i started ot on theforce.net i mean the path we take! Congrats its now done! Post more on those other ones!
    ~*Krystal*~

12. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    JaSoNs_LiL_aNgEl: Thank you! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.