main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE LIGHT SIDE OF THE FORCE: Everybody is welcomed to join!

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Obi Anne , Mar 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Just kidding Pada! :p

Really? You're the only one?! :eek: That's pretty cool! :D

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    That's good to know there are still some good guys out there padawan and that you are one of them.

3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Always great to know

4. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    Thanks gals, I appreciate it. [face_love] ;)

Now time for patrolling if you're around Master? :p

5. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I'm here padawan and no problem so you up for a little patrolling?

6. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    *shocked face* :eek:

YOu mean people actually patrol?

and I thought that I was the only one who ever did anymore!!

*faints*

7. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    Yup some of us have to do it Angel. You know some of us would like to become good LS knights eventually. [face_mischief]

How are the late night posters tonight? :)

8. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    I patrol the JCC Forum and the Welcome Newbies Forum. I have it easy. :p

There usually isn't much trouble here, except of course when people start threads about a controversial issue. Once someone started a thread about being on medication for depression and such and there were people bashing it saying that she/he was an addict and such and that depression was osmething you could control. It wasn't pretty. but the mods got involved quickly. Threads that are like that usually get their attention and htey watch 'em closely.

How 'bout you? Having good posters tonight?

9. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    It was pretty tame in the Senate and the Amphitheatre tonight. Rather odd. But there were some interesting threads going around. I had to defend Weezer though, because someone thought that they had sold out. :mad:

But other than that, Falcon and I had a pretty decent patrolling session. I think at least. ?[face_plain] :p

10. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    Cool! :D

YOu mean people actually patrol?

and I thought that I was the only one who ever did anymore!!

LOL Angel!!! [face_laugh]

Hey, me and Sam just finished watching AOTC (with the commentary by Lucas, McCallum...and other people :p )...it was pretty cool except when they talked during cool parts! :p

How are the rest of y'all?

11. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    I'm doing alright Malz, just doing some late night posting. :p I'm not gonna be around tomorrow night (New Year's Eve party) so I have to up my post count as much as I can tonight and tomorrow afternoon. :p

How about yourself?

12. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    LOL! [face_laugh]

I'll probably be on...because I have no life... :p

We're going to eat pizza and probably watch movies... :D

Hey, have y'all taken this quiz yet? It was in someone's sig! I'm an average poster... ?[face_plain]

[image=http://images.quizilla.com/S/silvera/1039852745_CMyDocumentsaverage.jpg]

:p

13. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    Nope I haven't checked it out...I will do so in the morning.

Trust me, I once didn't have a life...it was called High School before I started to drink.

Once you reach college though...everything changes. ;) :p

14. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    Great...

:p

I better go to bed...good night! :D

God bless!

<3-Malz

15. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Good morning! :)

I?m afraid I won?t be staying today ? I?m headed over to my friend?s house in about 15 minutes. I didn?t get to spend the day with her yesterday because she got sick in the morning and had to go to the doctor, etc (she gets sick a lot since her surgery, but it?s because of all the medication and just the whole recovery thing). So I?m heading over there today! :)

Falcon: I hope you don?t have a virus or anything! I?m not sure if my dad?s fixed it yet, but I?m using it so I guess it?s not completely crashed or anything... :p

And I agree with all of you about guys (for the most part, don?t worry Pada! ;) ) being just dumb. I am not looking forward to returning to the pettiness that is high school in less than a week... [face_plain] I can honestly say that I don?t know one single guy at my school who is really worth talking to/getting to know (maybe there are some, but I haven?t found them yet, and I?ve known most of these people for 6 years or more...), because they?re so immature and all they ever want to talk about it football or how to hack into the school network... :p And there are very few girls who are decent, too, so it?s not just a guy thing, imo. I think it?s an infantile high school thing. Why do I have to wait another year and a half to graduate? I?m ready to get on with life and away from these people... [face_plain] ;)

So I guess this will probably be my last post of 2002! :) Happy New Years Eve!!!! :D We?re going to my cousins? house for our New Years celebration tonight, so I?ll post when we get home to wish everyone a Happy 2003!

See you in 2003! ;) :D Have a safe and fun day, everyone! Don't party too hard! :p :)

16. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Good morning all!

Happy New Years Eve!!! :D What does everyone have planned? Not much for me, I'm afraid. I'm just gonna be hanging around the house. :p I'll more than likely be on the JC. Lol. This will be the first time in 3 or 4 years I've spent New Years at home. :( But it's ok, I can relax and kick back. :D

Well, I finally saw the new Harry Potter movie yesterday. :D I loved it! I thought it was better than the first. Hehe, I love how you can enjoy these movies without having read one page of any of the books. :p

Oh, I'm just passing along a message (again). Lol. Obi wishes everyone a very happy New Year! He said to be safe, and he'll talk to everyone soon! (FYI - his internet is still down. :( He doesn't know when he'll be back online. He and his family are moving on Saturday (Not far - about 3 or 4 miles, maybe), and then they have to wait to get the internet connection at their new place). But, he's still around, just waiting to get back online. :D

Ok, well, I'm here at work, so I'll be around for the day. :)

JPK

17. Wolverine

Wolverine Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 1999
    Happy new year everyone!
    I'm taking my sicknes and leave for a party!

18. Lady_Jedi26

Lady_Jedi26 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    Love that quiz there my Padawan.

Youll never guess what i got [face_laugh]

It says im a first class poster Yeah Right I dont believe it

*Falls out of chair laughing*

Oooooooops almost forgot.

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone

19. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Funny quiz! :D

I'm a second class poster. Woo :p

;)

Happy New Year's to ya all. I personally dislike this day of the year but I've got to go out tonight with the family... *sigh* I DON'T WANNA! But if I don't my parents will start fighting...again. Joy to the world! :(

Have a good one everyone. Ignore me. I'm a 17 year old bore...

20. garrettendi

garrettendi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    i have not idea what im going to do this new years eve. but it certainly wont be all that interesting. :(

the test says i'm a "second class poster". thats me all over.

21. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Hiya Ginger! :) Don't worry, I was a second class poster too. :p And I'm sorry to hear that you're not looking forward to tonight. You've only got, what? About 6 hours until the New Year? :D That's pretty nifty. I wish I had something to do. :p If tonight is anything like last night (Which I pray that it's not), I'll be asleep by 11. :p

But, today has been a pretty rough one for me. I woke up and was still kind of upset at some event that took place last night, and I just got a call about half an hour ago from the girl who works at our store in the city where my high school was. She told me that a good friend of mine from school was killed Sunday afternoon in a car wreck. :_| The car he was in was being driven by his girlfriend, who was a girl in my chorus. I'd known her for about 5 years. She ran a redlight, and her car was T-boned by another car. [face_plain] :_| The news article she sent me didn't say what condition she's in, but it did say she'll probably be charged with a traffic violation and second-degree vehicular homicide. :( Yikes. I'm in the process of calling some friends (since everyone's home from college), and seeing if they've heard about this. :( Wow, what a wonderful day. My night better make up for this big time. :p

EDIT: Fixed some grammar stuff. :)

JPK

22. garrettendi

garrettendi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    sorry to hear about everything Kas. i really hope tonight is magical enough to make up for those last few days.

and a second class poster isnt that bad a thing at all. i like being a second class poster.

23. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    *hugs Kas* I'm sorry to hear that and I hope your night makes up for it ;)

Anyway I'm off. Cya'll in 2003 :)

24. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    Afternoon everyone how are we all today? I'm kinda tired, but now must eat a lot to prepare for tonight's festivities. :p

I will try and post a New Year's message later on, but to those of you who will be celebrating in the coming hours, Happy New Years. :)

Laura: I totally understand how you feel. Someday you'll find decent guys, it just takes time...much like I'm having a ***** of a time finding a decent girl, but that's a different story. :p :cool:

Well I'm gonna go drink some orange juice and eat some Trix, I'll see y'all later. :)

25. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Ginger: Just grin and bear it - the day will be over before you know it. :)

Kas: tahnks for letting us know about Obi.

I'm a first-class poster. What the heck? Hmmm.... is that good or bad?? LoL

Everyone have a happy new years, and be safe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.