main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lightside's RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ginger_Jedi, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Welcome all to the Lightside's RPG! Please note this is only open to Lightside members.

If you wish to join the Lightside please visit one of the following links and follow guidelines there on how to join the Lightside:

The YJCC Temple
    The FFC Temple
    The EUC Temple

Storyline: The Temple has been infiltrated by Sith operatives. It's up to all the Lightsiders to get their Temple back in one piece as soon as possible before something terrible happens...

Timeframe: 200+ years after ROTJ

For you first post, before taking part in the story, please fill out this character introduction:

NAME:
    (Remember to use the rank you are. When you move up a rank you may post an announcement letting everyone know)
    SPECIES:
    WEAPON OF CHOICE:
    SPECIAL ABILITIES:

You can create original characters as well if you wish such as healers and enemies :)

Rules:

1) There is to be NO social chat here. There are 3 other Temples for that. You may only post here as part of the RPG. Anyone found spamming will face punishment.
    2) You cannot kill off anyone else's character - only your own original characters.
    3) You MUST stick to your rank. Anyone found posting as a rank above OR below the one they are will also face punishment.
    4) ALL role playing must happen ONLY in this thread OR the Life at the Academy thread in the Lightside Lounge EZboard. Anyone found role playing in the other threads will be banned from role playing for a fixed amount of time. If you persist in RPing outside the designated threads you *may* face expulsion from the Lightside.

Abide by these rules and any others that may be set up during the course of the RPG and we shall never have to lock it :)

The Current Membership of the Light Side Jedi Order

*Jedi Masters
    @Council

eaglejedi (Chief Bureaucrat, has Padawan)
    jadesaber2 (Second Admin at Temple, has Padawan)
    JarJarJedi (has Padawan)
    Obi Anne (has Padawan, Chief of Padawan Induction)
    Ginger_Jedi (has Padawan)
    JediSenoj451 (has Padawan)
    Oakessteve
    Jedi_Laura_Kenobi (has Padawan)

@Other Masters
    Jedi-Merkurian
    Wylding
    [Retired] Soggy-Ben Doggy
    [Retired] jade_angel (Academy Headmaster, has Padawan)

Retired Masters do not take Padawans or serve Master shifts or do patrol assignments. They do drop in to give advice and so on from time to time.

*Jedi Knights
    @Active

Yun-Yuuzhan
    Cypher18 (has Padawan)
    Angel5000 (has Padawan)
    MomentOfTriumph
    MOTs_Minx
    Wolverine (has Padawan)
    Crimson_Jedi_Knight
    GrandMoffTarkin
    Tobey-Wan

@Claim Inactive Status
    DarthSeti5 (Temple Ezboard Administrator and Director of Security, former Jedi Master)

*Jedi Padawans
    @Have Masters

TheEmperorsHand (to Jedi Master jadesaber2) -- completed missions GRADUATED
    Lady In Silver (to Jedi Master jade_angel)
    Ben_Kenobi (to Jedi Master JarJarJedi)
    Lady_Jedi26 (to Jedi Master JediSenoj451) -- completed missions ?, 8
    Lady_Jedi_Carenix (to Jedi Knight Angel5000) -- GRADUATED
    Arwen-Jade_Kenobi (to Jedi Master Ginger_Jedi) -- GRADUATED
    DARTHMOM10 (to Jedi Master Eaglejedi) -- completed missions 1, 3, 4, 7
    JediFalcon (to Jedi Master Jedi_Laura_Kenobi) -- GRADUATED
    anya Skywalker (to Jedi Knight Wolverine) -- completed missions 1, 2, 3
    lightknight (to Jedi Knight Cypher18) -- GRADUATED

@Graduates
    Jedi_Master_Orion
    Dracmus

@Up For Training w/Knight/Master
    yodaluke-wan -- completed missions 1, 2, 3, 4
    AnakinDobski -- completed missions 1, 2(?), 6
    SilverWander -- completed missions 1, 2, 3, 6
    Gay-LenKenobi -- completed missions 1, 2, 3, 4, 8
    Bria/Lil_Lisa-- completed missions 1, 2, 3
    JediProphet -- completed mission 1
    Patches -- completed mission 1
    HawkNC -- completed missions 1, 2, 3, 4
    L

2. Alybrylla

Alybrylla Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Name: Aly
    Species: Human
    Weapon of choice: blue lightsaber
    Special abilities: Can move objects with my mind, good at healing

3. Dracmus

Dracmus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2002
    NAME: Dracmus
    SPECIES: 3/4 gargoyle and 1/4 saiya-jin
    WEAPON OF CHOICE: lightsaber/talons/tail/teeth
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: force pull and force grip-(trying to not use that power)

4. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    NAME: Ginger
    RANK: Jedi Master with Council Seat. I also have a Padawan
    SPECIES: Nearly human - I have a long tail
    WEAPON OF CHOICE: Blue, single bladed lightsaber
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: Strong in the unifying Force I often have visions of the future.

And so it begins...

The morning had barely begun to grow light when I was awoken by a stir in the Force. Frowning, I stretched out with my senses and discovered, to my horror, dozens of dark essences swarming throughout the Temple.

I hurridly pulled on a set of fresh robes. Reaching for my lightsaber, I heard my comlink beeping for my attention.

I clipped my lightsaber to my belt and grabbed the comlink.

"Ginger," I said.

"Ginger it's Jadesaber. We have a situation. Get to the Council Chambers now and make it fast. We have a hostile takeover situation."

"Understood," I said gravely, ending the link.

Cursing, I rushed out of my room, fearing the worst.

A hostile takeover was very, very bad news.

5. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    NAME: Darth Jango
    SPECIES: Human
    WEAPON OF CHOICE: Blaster/Lightsaber
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: Jet pack,Force Choke

6. DarthSidious990

DarthSidious990 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    NAME: DS990
    SPECIES: Humanoid
    WEAPON OF CHOICE: Electrum Lightsaber
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: Force lightning, Force choke.

7. GrandMoffTarkin

GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 22, 2001
    NAME: GMT
    SPECIES: Human-Twi'lek hybrid
    WEAPON OF CHOICE: Lightsabre
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: While not incredibly deft at his use of most Force skills, GMT is most leathal with his lightsabre due to his incredible acrobatic skills and use of speed in his attacks.

Out for an early morning stroll, GMT sensed something. Something vague.

He sighed to himself. "I should realy practise some of these."

But one thing penetrated the fog of the sense. Evil. A twist in the minds of Jedi. Dark Jedi. In the Temple.

"Sithspit."

GMT reached for his lightsabre and with a snap-hiss, it ignighted.

"I hope this isn't what I think it is..."

8. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    *wakes up to hear some screaming and a lot of comotion*
    (muttering) who needs computer wake up calls...*as i walk out to see what is going on a blaster bold nearly gets me and i sence several familiar dark essances (more on that later). realizing i can't go out that way i throw a table through the window, grab my lightsaber and start climing up the outside wall using my talons*

this is going to be a fun day....i need to get to the chambers...that is 10 levels up.

*goes through an open window into a deserted (or is it) side hall*

tag: Ginger

9. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Early in the morning I woke to Shouting and Screaming. I looked out my window and Figures in black cloaks were making their way to the castle.I quickly grabbed my blaster and headed downstatirs,when i reached the bottom of the stairs i recieved a message that i should go to the council chambers.

I was off to the chambers...

10. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    One hand on the hilt of my lightsaber constantly, I ran through the corridors of the Temple to the Council chambers. I kept my own Force signature shielded from all others so no one would be able to track me.

I was constantly reaching out with my senses, I only just managed to stop myself from dashing straight into the back of one of the people currently invading the Temple. I had somehow forgotten that I wasn't the only one who could hide her Force signature.

Stumbling backwards, I ducked into an empty hallway and waited until the intruder's footsteps faded into the distance.

I sighed heavily. It looked as if getting to the Council wasn't going to be as easy as I first thought...

11. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    NAME: Obi-HaCoR
    SPECIES: Human
    WEAPON OF CHOICE: Single Bladed Green Lightsaber
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: Ability to move objects with mind as well as Force Speed. Very skilled with lightsaber as well as in Martial Arts.

Hearing a loud crash downstairs in the Temple, I spring out of bed. Afraid that my nap went a little longer then expected, I get up as quickly as I can.

Whats all the racket going on," I said to myself as I use the Force to grab my lightsaber.

Running down stairs in a panic I look around just to see shadow figures moving around. Not sure what to do, I figure the best thing would be to find as many other Jedi as I possibly can. Maybe being in nunbers would give us a better advantage. Attaching my saber to my belt, I leap over the banister of the stairs and use my Force speed to hide behind the near by wall.

I can't let them see me," I said to myself

Tossing his Jedi robe to the side, I reach for my comlink hoping to get in touch with other Jedi and find out where they are at. Perhaps I could meet up and discuss a plan of action.

"Hello, anyone there? I repeat, this is Obi-HaCoR. Is anyone there??," I said into my comlink. Placeing my head against the wall, the only thing racing through my head is that I hope someone is out there that can hear me, because we are in deep deep trouble.

12. DarthSidious990

DarthSidious990 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    'I woke up with a blur, a sudden jolt in my body. I spun around, not seeing anything, but knowing something was there. Breathing heavily, I walked uneasy down the corridor, still sensing something strange. I automatically headed towards the center of the temple. As soon as I realized it, I was running.'

13. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    *hears a familiar voice on his comlink*
    i hear you Obi...are you ok? is it just me or has this day...*gets cut off as i sense a presence and ignight my lightsaber*
    crap...*gets involved in a short duel and am forced to use force choke to kill my opponent*
    he isn't the one that scared my face [i have a long scar going from just above my left eye downward across the base of my beak (i am a beaked gargoyle and i have no wings and my right horn is malformed) and down my cheek] nor is he my former trainer (i had been trained by a dark jedi but balked at a mission that was to kill 100,000 people)

*i realize i lost my comlink in the fight*
    today is not my day...better keep moving...no doubt someone sensed that...

14. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    Puts the comlink up to his ear as he hear's a familiar voice. It's Dracmus I say to myself. Just as I try to respond, all of a sudden a sudden noise of static come from the comlink. Startled by what I have just heard I figure something bad had just happened. Very bad!!

Pressing my body against the wall, I slowly creep to the edge to check out the situation. I peek around the corner and to my surprise I am face to face with one of the evil figures. Startled I fall backwards onto the floor. Leaping to my feet I react as quickly as I can.

The figure slashes at me with a red lightsaber of his own. I duck it with ease using my Force Speed and then deliever a spinning kick to the side of the figures head, sending him flying through one of the Temple's coffee tables.

Realizing I have to get out of here and find cover I begin to run. I find and open door and quickly slide behind it to cover myself. Using the Force I try my hardest to hide my pressence.

What to do, what to do I think to myself as I try my comlink again hoping someone will hear me again.

15. GrandMoffTarkin

GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 22, 2001
    GMT reached a courtyard, but as he turned around the corner, he came face to face with one of the hostiles.

"I don't want to fight you."

"I'm not surprised" The intruder replied "I wouldn't want to fight me either"

With the last word, the Sith lunged with a deep red lightsaber. GMT blocked the attack and ran back round the corner into the building. As he reached inside, he jumped, waiting for the Sith to enter.
    When he did, GMT dropped down behind him, his own orange lightsaber ignighted at the Sith's neck.

"Why are you here?"
    The Sith just laughed. Then suddenly forced GMT's lightsaber away. GMT was caught on the defencive, parrying, but he got in a few chances to attack.

Finally, after a few meters space had formed between the combatants, GMT ran straight at the Sith. At the last moment, he jumped over his opponent and ran with all the speed he could.

While he was confident he could have neutralised the threat, non-lethal force is best unless you have no other choice. The Council Chambers are where most people will head. GMT decided to as well.

16. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    I knew it wouldn't be long until everyone in the Temple knew we were under some kind of attack.

I reached for my comlink and set it onto a frequency everyone would be able to pick up.

"This is Master Ginger. We are being infiltrated by an unknown contingent of enemies. They appear to be Force sensitive but not in a good way. Everyone be very careful and if possible stay where you are. Do not engage the enemy unless there is no other alternative."

I ended the whispered transmission and continued my way to the Council chambers cautiously. I had to get there soon.

"Jedi! Stop right there!"

Damn...

17. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    An incoming transmission from his Comlink grabs his attention. Listening tentivly he hears Gingers 's voice. Finally realizing whats going on thanks to the transmission. He tries to figure out what needs to be done. Being reckless as ever, the last thing on his mind is staying put.

He has to get to the council. The masters will know what to do and how to handle this. Wondering if he can get to the council alive is his biggest concern. Taking a deep breath and meditate for a couple seconds, he gets in tune with what needs to be done. Running to the Council chamber is his only hope.

Bursting in an all out sprint he runs from behind the door and down the corridor. Looking to his left and ride sides, he notices he's grabbed the attention of two Sith's.

"Great, just great!!" he thinks to himself as he continues to run. The two Sith continue to catch up to him. He has to do something and quickly too. Finally reaching the stairs he is tripped up by one of the Sith. The evil figure crawls on top of him while activating his red lightsaber and lifting it high above his head ready to slash.

I should have listened to Ginger he thinks to himself.

18. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC; Ok I'm not to sure HOW to do this right. What time period is this set? After RotJ?

Name: Jauhzmynn
    Age: (Leaving it blank until I figure the time period out)
    Specis: Human
    Weapon of Choice: Hand to hand and a Green light Saber(When she builds it.<G>)
    Special Skills: Strong ties to Living Force. Hand to hand combat. Sometimes uses the Living Force w/ it.

Jauhzmynn awoke w/a start from a deep sleep.

"What's going on" Jauzhmynn said speech silghtly slurred from the deep fog of sleep. She rubbed her eyes, and got out of bed. She knew something was "off", poked herf head out the window and some intruders entering in.

"I don't like this, don't like it at all. Need to go get some help." jauhzmynn said inside.

She was in the Temple for a few days and hadn't memorised were everytyhing was, and occasionaly got lost.
    Jauhzmynn padded silently down the dark corridor, becoming more and more awake as she moved. She sensed some movement and flatted herself up against a wall, in a defensive stance. If it were one of the invaders, she'd have to stop them. She soundlessy shadowed the other shape. The iitatiate tried to sense out WHO it was, but didn't get anything as if the person was clocked or sheilded, but her eyes saw someone. Mildly confused the woman steathily continues to follow the odd apparition who seemed to have no life force.

Jauhzmynn

19. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    Quickly activating his green lightsaber, he just barely blocks the oncoming slash. With his leg strentgh he manages to flip the Sith over his head and onto the stairs behind him.

Quickly popping up to his feet he sees the other Sith charging towards him. With a quick spin, I manage to parry his attack and switch the lightsaber in my hands, allowing me to severe his head from the rest of his body, killing him.

I collapse onto the floor as I am tackled by the other Sith. We roll on the floor trying to fight for position. I finally find a way to wrap my arms around his head and with a quick yank, pop his neck, breaking it.

Exhausted as ever, he sits for a second trying to catch his breath. Realizing there is no time to waste he knows he has to hurry to the Council Chambers. Deactivating his lightsaber, he hooks it back onto his buckle and starts running for the Chambers, hoping to find someone else along the way. This is going to be a dangerous trip he thinks to himself.

20. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    TIME PERIOD IS AT LEAST 200 HUNDRED YEARS AFTER ROTJ

I turned around, my lightsaber instantly ignited. I blocked a high strike aimed at my neck.

Backflipping to avoid my attacker's blade I swung my blade up sharply to, hopefully, make my attacker lose his grip on his lightsaber.

It worked! His lightsaber went flying and he clutched his burnt wrist where my lightsaber had grazed by.

While my attacker was recovering his lightsaber with the Force, I delivered a drop kick on the back of his neck, knocking him unconscious.

Stepping back, I deactivated my lightsaber. I frowned, feeling incredibly disturbed. I hadn't felt such a concentrated use of the Dark Force in a ver long time. I didn't like what I was suddenly realising.

We weren't under attack by mere Force sensitives. We were under attack by Dark Force users...

Once again I found myself dashing albeit carefully toward the Council Chambers.

21. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: Thanks Ginger

IC: I kept following this being down the hallway, He, she or it didn't sense me. it's head tilted to the side, I heard the same thing. A commotion down the hall close to the Council chambers. He ran off in that direction I followed. Ginger was fighting a simalar apparition, this one was getting closer, I don't think she saw him yet.

"Not on my watch." I thought. I had no light saber, but anything will do.

<whistles> "Hey! pick on someone your own size!"
    He turns around and stopped in front of me but didn't see me for a second. That was all I needed,and slugged him knocking him out cold.

"Owww crap, that hurt." I hissed virgiously shaking my hand. I bent down and took the Lightsaber off the intruder's belt and haeded towards Ginger.

Some impression I must've made standing before a Jedi in pajamas, tosseled hair and an invader's Light Saber in hand.

"Are you alright Master Jedi? Do you need any help?" I asked while brushing a stray hair out of my eyes.

Jauhzmynn

22. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    *continues to run down the hall my mind filled with obsenities*
    i should have never come here....i knew they would find me...
    *i find a ventilation shaft and enter it using my talons to climb up the walll*
    i wish i still had my comlink...

*after climbing for a while, i come out of the shaft covered in dirt so bad my long white hair was grey now and my lavender skin was streaked grey also. i was not sure exactly where i was*
    hm...*senses something nearby*..i better check it out..

23. Alybrylla

Alybrylla Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    *Aly finally awakes from her Force-induced sleep*

Something is wrong here... very wrong. It's... the Sith are attacking the temple!

*Aly grabs her lightsaber and hurries to where the youngest of the initiates live to protect them*

24. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    *runs right into Aly*
    oommph!
    *at first i think it is an attacker but i see it is a friendly face who is now dirty*

25. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    Continue to run down the hall trying to get to the Council Chambers. I need to get there as quickly as I can. I have no idea whats going on here or why these Sith are attacking our temple. They must be here, looking for something or someone.

Feeling a presence through the force, I suddenly stop in place and dive behind one of the temple chairs, hoping to hide myself from whoever it is. All of a sudden I sense another pressence. Both of them are very strong with the Force. I slowly crawl along the side of the chair. To my surprise I see two friendly faces. Aly and Dracmus . It's about time. I knew other Jedi were around here somwhere.

As I get out from behind the chair I begin to slowly walk over to them. I notice they were headed over to the younger Padawans in training. Making sure they were okay. Before I can get a word out to them, a Force sensitive being tackles me to the ground. I try to shake off the pain but to no avail. Next thing I know I am lifted into the air and tossed against the wall. I fall with a hard thump and nearly blackout. I see the Sith walk over to Aly and Dracmus . They don't see him though.

"WATCH OUT," I yell as the Sith get's closer to the both of them. I then black out from the pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.