main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lightside's RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ginger_Jedi, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    :( double post, sorry!!

2. Dracmus

Dracmus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2002
    my ex-master: you have improved..but you will never beat my masters...
    me: that has yet to be seen....

*we continue to trade blows as a table gets cut in half. i do a spinning slash and slightly slash him in the unguarded left side. he begins to back up as his face shows anger, pain and even a little fear*

me: you know you can't win now..i see it in your face..
    my ex master: NEVER!!

*he leaps at me and i slash catching him mid section and cleaving him in half. his lightsaber stabs all the way through my right leg putting a large hole in it and causing me to fall to the ground. the pain i feel could be felt by anyone that was attuned to the force*
    me: i...won...one down...now...to...find the...one..that..slashed...my face...

3. GrandMoffTarkin

GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 22, 2001
    GMT finally reaches the initiates room.

He sighs "And not a Sith in s..." At that moment, he turned the final corner to see the advancing Sith.

He throws three seekers from his belt. "Seekers: Defencive code Xesh-Peth!" The seekers began to orbit the initiates, ready to hurl blaster shots at any attacker that got too close.

"Hey! SithSpit! How about you stop picking on those young'uns?" GMT brought his saber to ready position, then ignighted a smaller Lightdagger that was only a foot long. He held this blade in his left hand, ready to take the Sith...

4. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    Me and Saber stand side by side fendin goff droid and Sith. We close the chamber doors behin dus to keep the Dark Jedi out. A sharp pain crosses my mind. The force of the pain brings me to my knees. Dracmus!! . He's hurt, terribly. I shake off the pain and realize someone has to get to him. Everyone is so busy though. I can't leave the doors unguarded.

I start to think to myself, we have to lead this Sith away from the room. I look at Saber and nod my head. We both deactivate our sabers and start running away from the council chambers. Luckly, the Sith start to follow us. I yell over to Saber .

"Dracmus is in deep trouble," We'll split up. I'll find Dracmus while yo uhodl off the enemy until I can get back. If you need any help, use the com or reach out to me through the force," I said to him ad I made a mad dash towards the left of the hallway. The Sith then followed Saber . I jumped down through the hole in the floor to where Dracmus was. I foun dhim wounded and needing add immediatly.

"What can I do to help you Dracmus??" I ask him.

5. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    *sticking my talon through the hole in my leg*
    not much...i am out of the fight for a bit...don't trip over my former master's body..

6. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    I see his former master's body on the floor. Listening to his command, I don't kick it or trip over it or anything. I help hold Dracmus up.

"I have to get you out of here, you have a huge hole in your leg. I need to get you back up to the Council Chamber to recuperate." I said to him as we started to walk slowly. I need to recuperate as well I think you myself as I stare at my dangling left arm which is gashed open pretty badly and bleeding.

This sin't a good day for the jedi. We haven't lost anyone, and hopfully we won't, but the Sith are attacking in great number. We have wounded members. Only place left for us to be safe is in the Council chambers.

"Let's go Dracmus , let's get you out of here.

7. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    *winces in pain*
    you need to get to the medical facility...i will be fine. i just need to rest...that battle took everything out of me..

8. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    "well if I'm going to the nursing center because of my wonds, then so are you my friend." I said to Dracmus as we walk down stairs together in pain.

Finally arriving at the nursing center I look through box after box for bacta patches. After not finding any I toss the boxes across the room. Can't find anything around this place when you need it.

I toss open the doors to the cabnit in the corner to finally find the boxes of Bacta patches. I return to Dracmus and take care of his wound, cleaning i tout throughly and bandaging his leg up.

Finally getting feel back into my left arm, I start to bandage it up again as well. I sit on the floor against the wall thinking to myself of the all th pain me and others are going through. Why is this happeneing now.

"What are we going to do," I ask Dracmus

9. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: It's ok Saber, I'm terribly green as well.Thanks for the tag.::
    "IC::

Ginger's comlink chirped, Saber's voice came over the com.

I asked the Jedi about how she could hid her Force signature from a Sith, I had an idea brewing. Maybe it could work maybe not.

"I noticed you can "Cloak" yourself from their senses. Here's my idea, Is there a way to use that ability get past the Sith to the Council Chambers w/o being detected?"

OCC: IF that doesn't work I need options::

Jauhmzynn

10. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    I continue fending off the Droids and Sith.

11. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I glanced at Arwen and Jess. We knew what Saber was going to do. I glanced at Jess, "Are you thinking what I am thinking?"

"Falcon, I am not going to fall just to get into the chambers."

"Actually I was thinking the other thing." I replied with a grin.

"Awe you mean pull shadows over us and sneak into the chambers?" Jess replied with a grin.

"That's it." I replied with a smirk.

"Good idea. All it takes is one sith to spot us and its over before it can begin." Arwen whispered.

"You're right." I replied as something began to nag in the back off my mind, the time I was thirteen and I snook past a sith.

12. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    i can't put any weight on my leg...i think we're stuck here for a while...i haven't eaten for almost 24 hours and i am exausted. let's hope we don't have any company for a while...

13. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    I lay against the wall of the nursing center with my head against the wall, staring at the ceiling. I've started to be able to move my left arm again. The bacta patches are actually working now. I stare over towards the medical tables to see Dracmus laying down. Patiently waiting for himself to heal a little bit. We're exhausted and worn out.

The Sith are swarming around like crazy out there. I get to my feet and place my ear to the door which is locked tight. I hear evil laughter on the other side. Furniture is being thrown around everywhere. Destruction is definite. They can't sense us in here. Dracmus and myself have shielded ourselves away from them using the Force. We stay here until we are able to move, move enough to where we can get to the Council Chamber to meet up with the other. Until then, we are stuck here. Helpless, hungry, and tired.

I slump down into the corner of the room. I close my eyes to get in tune with the Force. Everything in my head is so very dark. Pain, anger and hatred surrounds the temple. It's soo painful to use the Force. I feel their pain, young defensless intiates, padawans and even some jedi are dead. This attack has taken it's toll on all of us. We are far from indestructable I think to myself. Skahing my head in disbelief, I grab my comlink.

"Whoever is left out there, Dracmus and myself are stranded in the nursing facility. We are both badly wounded, and Dracmus can barely walk. The bacta patches are working, but I don't know how much they will help. We are surrounded by Sith and droids. If there is anyone alive out there or near us.................we need help," I say as I take a deep breath.

I put the comlink down but keep it on hoping to get some response eventually. There is nothing the two of us can do except to wait for us to heal and for others to help us out. I don't know how this will turn out, but before this is over, great sacrifices will take place and much grief will be experianced. A Jedi usually isn;t show crying, but today there is no way I can keep the tears away. I lean against the wall and cry for the pain to go away. Taking a deep breath, I wipe my tears away and realize, I have to do whatever it takes and hold myself together for the sake of others. I close my eyes and try to get some rest until I can get a response.

14. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    As Arwen Jess and I prepare to sneak past the sith, that nagging thought finally caught up to me. "Wait." I hissed.

"What?" Jess asked in surprise.

"Why?" Arwen asked in curiosity knowing Fress it was something they had been overlooking until she figures it out at the last minute.

"The sith, they are chasing us all to the chambers, they are expecting everyone to head there. Think about it, how to get rid of all the jedi in one shot?"

Arwen drew in a sudden breath as it slowly sunk in. "They have the chambers rigged with detonators."

"Enough to level the temple I bet." Jess said in disgust.

"We can't go to the chambers, we'll have to take out the sith before we deactivate the bomb."

15. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    I walk in the room where Dracmus and Obi sit wounded.Good news guys things are'ent as bleak as they seem.The Council has contacted Coruscant,we have a squad of 8 Jedi Starfighters on its way from the Bogden 1 parsec away.

16. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    *runs into the room with Obi,Saber,and dracamus*

"Hey...what happened to Dracamus"

Obi: "he was in an intense battle"

Saber: "Your arm..are you ok"

"i'm ok i constructed a mechanical arm to replace my old arm"

"We need to get out of here as fast as we can"

"When the ships arrive, we're outta here"

17. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    *was asleep untill everyone came rushing in. i open my eyes*
    it's good to see a few friendly faces...

*seems thoughtful for a moment*
    i wonder...*everyone looks at me*..i believe the person who is leading the attack is the person that slashed my face. i couldn't tell you what exactly he looks like...because this happened when i was 6 years old but i would reconize him on sight and would reconize his presence. he was strong in the force then so i immagine he is real strong in it now...*trails off into thought for a moment* he has an ability to use the force to overwhelm your abilities..like a large cloak....normally he wouldn't let his presence be seen or felt but i did feel his presence...it's almost as if he is up to something...something beyond just the attack...

18. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    "Yes Mynn it is possible for us to hide our presence but it takes a lot of concentration and we need to be aware of everything right now - even the smallest detail could save our lives right now," I told her.

"Is there anything we can do?"

"Well we can distort our Force signatures so they're harder to find and follow. It doesn't take nearly as much concentration as completely hiding your presence."

"Okay I can do that too. We need to get to the Council Chambers right?" Mynn asked.

I frowned. The Council or the med bay? My mind said the Council Chambers but my heart said the med bay. I needed to help those trapped there.

"We can worry about getting to the Council later," I told Mynn. "We really need to get to the med bay first. There are injured people there and they could be attacked at any time. We have to help them."

"I agree Master Ginger," Mynn said.

"Okay then let's get to the med bay fast," I said. "The Sith seem to enjoy killing off those who cannot defend themselves easily."

"It's sickening," Mynn said grimly.

"Indeed."

Without another word we took off towards the med bay at a dead run. We had to get there fast before we had any more victims to this dreadful attack.

19. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Dracmus my arms fine.The Council Chambers rigged so instead of retreating we get ready for the last stand and hope that Starfighter Squad gets here in time.

20. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    Inside the Medical Room

Sith were coming toward the room fast

I Went out of the medical bay and started to fight off the sith

I was out numbered and out skilled

I was only an Initiate, I couldn't fight off Sith Masters

But i needed to help my friends...

21. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    *feels pain for a moment but forces myself to get up*
    if they are going to attack us here...i won't die laying down..*looks around the room and goes to battle the best i can*
    (yelling at the sith) pick on someone your own size!!
    *several approach me and i flip a table at them sending several sharp objects into the face of the nearest one. ignighting my lightsaber i wish help would arive cause we were outnumbered*

22. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    "Dracamus no...your wounded"

23. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    i will be dead if i do and dead if i don't...better to die fighting..
    *lashes out with my long tail sending a sith flying through the air and crahing in to another sith and into table of sharp medical tools*
    (with a funny grin on my face) table for 2?

24. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Alright lets go.

25. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    We made it to the med room with no trouble whatsoever but that was only because all the trouble was waiting for us at there.

The Sith were attacking and the Initiates and Padawans present were barely holding there own.

I tossed my comlink to Mynn. "Use the general frequency and tell everyone to get here as soon as they can!" I told her before leaping into the fray.

I slashed left, right and centre, and the Sith fell away, grasping wounds in agony. I didn't relent my attack. I had to help my fellow Jedi before any of them were killed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.