main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lightside's RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ginger_Jedi, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dracmus

Dracmus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2002
    *seeing Ginger arive seemed to give me some strength but i was faltering. backed against the wall i knew i was in trouble*
    (several vile curses go here)...this is bad...*2 sith approach me*...hm..2 on 1..

2. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    I got the Com messge and rushed into the room my Orange Lightsaber snapping to life.I
    engaged severly Sith but as I did 30 War Droids entered the room as reinforcments.

3. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: Go thinking Ginger, Just what I was thinking. The Ole' gut said head to the infermary too. :D I don't know where to add her profile, so I'll tell you. My more like 20 years old, and had been through several invasions on her home world. Has a high Mid-chlorian count but doesn't know about that yet, or WHY she can "Hide" as well as she can or "jam the other guy's radar.". Is a martial arts student.(Her dad taught her.)

Time to rock and roll!
    This is in the charactor's head. Not to sure how thoughts are to be writen in RPPs, same for "Thought Speak"(Telepathic communication between people) as well.
    IC:
    Master Ginger and I ran as fast as we could towards the Infermery. The sadistic enjoyment the Sith were having at killing innocent children in the creche was making me sick not to mention very angry butmy dad's words came to mind to snap me back to to real reason. "Emotions aren't evil, neither is anger. It's what you DO with it that can be evil. People hurt each other because they are also hurting."

We rounded a cornor and saw the infermery ahead. I prayed we could help the survivors and remove the Sith before all were killed.

TAG
    jauhzmynn

4. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
  5. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    I let the others take care of the Sith.I spun with blinding speed beheading a Droid.A halo of shots rained at me.I snapped my saber in every direction even batted them away.Several Droids blow up from their own onslaught.I forced pushed 3 down and charged into their ranks cutting and slashing like a madman!One shot breached my defense's and hit my shoulder.Shards of clothe and flesh flew.I turned on the droid bringing my weapon back I brought it down slashing it with all my rage.Another blaster bolt hit my hand sending my blade careening away stabbing into the chest of one droid.Dracmus HELP!!!!!.....The Droids took aim to kill me.

6. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    "Hold on Dracmus!" I yelled as I saw two Sith approach him.

I somersaulted over the heads of the two Sith and stood in front of Dracmus, protecting him from them.

"Sit down and rest for a moment," I told him over my shoulder. "Regain your strength while you can and fight another day."

Turning back, I saw the Sith drop into attacking postures. Thinking fast, I summoned Dracmus' lightsaber into my hand. It had been a while since I'd fought with two lightsabers. I sure hoped I wasn't rusty.

The Sith on my left attacked first and I used my right blade to block the slash aimed at my chest. Of course in the same moment the other Sith attacked so I crossed Dracmus' 'saber over my chest.

Using a little Force assistance I managed to shove them both off me but neither lost their footing and fell to the ground.

I quickly somersaulted over their heads again and kicked both in their backs. Again they stumbled forwards but I realised they were about to fall onto Dracmus so I quickly grabbed them both with the Force and pulled them back. This time they both fell hard on their butts. One, double bladed swipe later and the Sith were rendered headless.

I crouched down beside Dracmus. "How you doing?" I asked.

7. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    help saber...i can't move...*passes out*

8. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Ok fine then i'll get myself out of this.I'll use my energy absorbing ability I posted in my stats.And do what Vader did in ESB.Absorbing all the bolts with my hand

9. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    I leap high into the air bolts whizing under me.I draw the lightsaber into my hand.I land in the middle of the mass of War Droids.And do a 90 degree spin.Destroying 4 Droids.12 Droids remain.I leap back out of their ranks halfing one in midair.The Droids fire were I was and end up shooting each other.7 Droids remain.........

10. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Dracmus was looking bad so I lifted him up carefully and laid him out on a bed. Using the Force I placed him in a deep healing trance before wheeling him into another room away from the attacking forces. Making sure he was comfortable, I dashed back to the frontline and carried on fighting back the Sith.

11. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    The battle is getting very heated up to this point, and more Sith and droids are on the way. With my lightsaber swinging and slashing back and forth, Sith and droids fall to my feet. Dracmus is down, he's passed out. I run over to him to check him out. Fearing the worst, Ginger and myself pick him up and bring him back into the infermary. I needed to get him out of harms way.

I turn back around and notice Ginger , Jango [/]b, and Sabre all hard at work defending thier temple. I go into a mad dash, frustrated as ever but trying to keep my cool. A Sith turns around, unaware of my pressence. With a quick twirl and a slash of my saber, his head goes rolling along the floor. Two droids take aim at me, but with deep concentration, I deflect thier laser bolts with ease, sending them back and destroying the both of them.

I notice Ginger in the corner battleing it out with two Sith of her own. Realizing it's only fair to even up the odds, I join her side. I give her a quick wink before we charge towards the Sith, dismanteling them with our acrobatics and concentration easily. Out of nowhere I am attacked from behind. A Sith wraps both his arms around me, holding me in place as another Sith charges at me with his red saber ignited.

Realizing the worst, I give the Sith holding me a headbutt, breaking his nose. He falls backwards in pain, holding his face now. As the other Sith charges at me, I side step him and trip him up, sending him flying into his companion, killing him. I jump onto the Sith's back and without mercy, snap his neck. I look to my side and realize Saber taking on driods all by himself. Without thinking, I rush towards them. Grinding my teeth, ready to take the pain, I tackle one of the droids to the ground. as it hits, the impact shatters it into pieces. Saber and myself stand back to back with lightsabers ignited ready to take on all new comers.

My arm begins to bleed again. Worst then before. I notice it but understand other things need to be worried abotu first. When this is all said and done, then I'll take care of myself. Until then, the others are my number one priority. I pick up my comlink and call for backup.

12. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    *is in the trance*
    i see the face of the leader...he IS the one that scared my face...but i am unable to tell the others. i feel as if i am trapped for the moment as both good and evil battles...i wish i could help them...
    *Obi sees a image of the leader but it is just an image. my wounds begin to heal (the one on my leg will take a long time to heal)*

13. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    My Com beeps.Yes?.This is Jedi 1 were making our approach to the Temple.We better in the air or on the ground?I think you guys should keep the fighters in the air.Destroy any more droids heading towards the Temple or if any Sith attempt to escape in their ships blow them away!We have the cavarly Obi.But we should keep things going here.As I speak 6 more Sith and 20 Droids enter the room.

14. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    I caught Master Ginger's comlink, sent the call out.

"Any availble Jedi with weapons, I need back up ASAP in the med bay."
    Closed frequency, and shoved the comlink into my pants pocket, and ignited my procured saber. Turned to face the biggest, ugliest Sith I'd ever seen. "Course they'er all bigger then me. I ducked his blow, just barly. I managed to punch him in the solar plexis hard enough to knock the wind out of him, and thrust the saber through his chest. I didn't get my self out of the way fast enough, my now dead opponent fell on me

"Aww crap, get off." Came my muffled voice from under the Sith. Grunting shoved 'em over and snatch his saber too. I stood up and saw a sith attacking one of the Jedi. I flipped the extra saber in my palm and threw it at the Sith like a throwing knife, bouncing it off the back of his head. Getting a nod from the other Jedi. My radar when off and another Sith comes up from behind me, but before I could parry, a Jedi saber cut 'em down.

I jumped up onto a table to avoid another Sith's attack, and jumped up high enough to grab the light fixture over my head, dropped behind a Sith delivering a down strike with my saber. I was getting tired and worn down fast. I moved out of the way to try and catchmy7 breath. Looking at the weapon in my hand, I wondered for a second why a it had such a long hilt, the weilder's hands weren't that big. I found out when I touched one of the buttons towards the other end. Another saber blade came out, and impailed an apporching Sith through the chest. I felt some resistance as the blade extended, looked over my shoulder and saw my would be attacker fall to the floor with a saber wound to his chest.
    I shook slightly from the grusome sight, I'd never handled a Lightsaber let alone one that's double ended. I had no clue how to turn off the other blade, and ahd to use it as is,praying I didn't get killed in the process.
    I thought to myself "Maybe this is used in the same way as a Bowstaff, only a shorter grip space."

I jumped back into the fry trying to block blows from oncoming attackers. Father taught me to use my small size to my advantage. I kept low to the floor, keeping my center of gravity lower than the Sith forcing them to bend lower just to take a shot at me.
    I was doing alright with one Sith, but another showed up. Oh nuts this is not good.
    I hollared out.

"Scuse me, I have little problem, and need some assistance please."

As I parryed and blocked with a weapon that was taller then I was. Expert no, scared and trying to keep my hide in one peice was allthat was on my mind.

Tag
    jauhzmynn

15. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    *i awaken from the trance about 66% healed. the room i am in is dark but i hear the sounds of fighting nearby. as i get up i notice i can walk on my right leg but it is still sore. i am extremely hungry but i feel rested. i take the bandages off to check the wound on my leg and side*
    hm..my leg is about half healed and my side is about 3/4 healed...they need my help..

16. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    A Devornion Sithlord confronts me wielding two lightsabers.He attacks spinning as I back away blocking each blow.He is very agile jumpkicking me in the face.I sprawl back flying through a window.and hitting the ground 3 stories below.Only adding pain to my blaster wounds.The Sith leaps out.I have to kill this guy and get back in to help Obi!
    I snap my legs leaping to my feet as his sabers strike the ground were I was.He attacks without give.Hacking at me.......

Out of nowhere the place were the Sith was explodes.I see a Jedi Starfighter fly overhead I wave my thanks and leap back into the window.........

17. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    In the distance I hear a call for assitance. I turn franticly and see Mynn taking on two Sith with a double edged saber. My eyes widen as I see the newly accepted Padawan trying her hardest. Very impressive I think to myself. She needs a little help though. Using my Force abilities I toss two droids aside, allowing me the oppertunity to help Mynn out. I make like a mad man and run over to her side.

"Hey, I see you could use a little help here. Pretty impressive job your doing here," I say to her as I try my hardest to give a little smirk to lighten the deadly tone of our surroundings. I hope she doesn't burn my bottom with that thing.

Mynn and myself are back to back, fending off the Sith as best we can. We both take a Sith to ourselves, trying to split everything up to make it easier on ourselves. I block and parry the attacks of the Sith in front of me, they are pressing on harder then ever now, more determined then earlier. I don't know how much longer we can hold this up for.

I look over at Mynn , for a girl her stature, she sure is moving pretty quickly with that saber. She ducks an attack quickly, then using the saber to dislodge the legs from under one of the Sith. She sense another running up behind her. With her blinding quickness she pulls the saber backwards, stabbing the oncoming Sith directly in the chest.

"Watch out," I scream as a Sith comes rushing towards her from behind. She won't be able to react in time. I run towards her, motioning with my hand for her to duck down. Understanding me perfectly she bends over, allowing me to use my martial art skills and leap frog over her, delivering a spinning drop kick to the approaching Sith. The force of the kick sends the Sith stumbling backwards and into his companions red lightsaber.

I turn to Mynn and say "good team work". as we get back to back once again trying our hardest to keep these Sith back. In the distance, there is a huge explosion, The Jedi Starfighters have finally arrived. Not paying attention, I am tackled by a Sith. Hitting my head pretty badly against the wall, I am knocked out cold. I slump to the floor almost motionless as a Sith stands over me ready to deliver the final blow to take me out.

18. Dracmus

May 21, 2002
    if the sith believe i am dead or out of action, this gives me some time...*cloaks myself in the force*..i can find out what the sith are up to exactly..

19. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Ok i'm not taking on 5 Sith and 30 War Droids.I'd be better off finding the others.

20. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: OHHH Boy, you guys have some seriosu skills. Glad I'm on the right side.<G> Dracmus, good idea to play "Possum".

IC:: I looked and saw Dracmus partly healed up. "Amazing. I wonder how he got well so stinkin' fast." I thought to myself. Glancing to my right, I see Saber heading outside w/a Sith on his. I heard a space craft roar over head and weapons fire. I hope he's alright.

I got both ends of the double saber turned off, the suker was heavy. I look up seeing a Sith standing over an uncouncious Obi. I snuck up behind the attacker and hit over the head with saber hilt. He fell down not to raise again. I stood shivering in the cold dawn. I grabbed the heavy robe off the dead assalant, and put it on over my night clothing.

"El Kabong! Play THAT in your temple."

The attacker didn't move. I bent down and checked Obi's pulse. He seemed alright, I hope.

The room was littered with the dead of both sides and droiud parts. Quiet for now. Praise God, not many of us where killed, only injured. We'll live to fight another day. We were still in the silenace when the metalac clang of more battle droids entered the room.

"Master Ginger, Someone, I think we have party crashers."

I started to stand up when a droid blaster charge struck my leg knocking me to the floor. Rolling over onto my back in a lot of pain, I looked for something anything to throw at it. It scanned until it got a lock on me ready to it's deadly payload of plasma. I felt around with my left hand in a desparate search for something to use as a weapon. Time seemed to slow, I swear thing was taking it's time on purpose just to torture it's victum.

"What's taking it so long? Go ahead ahead and shoot you bucket of spare parts." I thought. It didn't fire at me.

TAG

Jauhzmynn

21. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    I rip the core out of the head of the War Droid with the force.It's upper head exploded.In midair I come down with a vertical Slash on 3 others.They explode in violent fire.Jauh I know why things are so quiet...the Sith are regrouping.But they won't do it outside with our Starfighters patroling.

22. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    My eyes begin to open slowly. I grab my head in pain. As I turn my head to the right I notice an unconcious Sith laying down by my feet. Thank the Force, that could have been the death of me. As I turn to my left I see Mynn laying on the floor, trembeling while looking for something. I wonder what's scarying her so badly. I soon notice the droid in the distance, locked on to her and charging his blasters. I start to get dizzy but I shake it off a little bit. What's takin ghim so long to fire the laser bolt I wonder. I try to must up a little bit of strength and try my hardest to locate my saber.

"Got It," I said as I grasp it the same time the droid fires his shot. I extend my arm outwards and activate my saber. The green blade comes alive as it sizzles through the air, extended to it's full length just in the nick of time. The bolt reflects off of my saber and returns to the droid, soon giving off a huge explosion. It collapses to the floor. I deactivate the blade and slowly buckle it to my belt. I gradually begin to get on my hands and knees and crawl over to Mynn .

"Are you okay," I ask her as I'm in deep pain and still a little out of it. I stumble up to my feet and help her up gently. She acknowledges that she's okay as she stands to her feet. I need to find some cover I say to myself and I wabble back and forth a little trying to ge tmy senses together. My hearing is good enough to notice the clanging sounds of more droids approaching. My head falls downwards in disappointment. I have to muster up some type of strength to take these damn things down. The frustration and determination can be heard in my voice.

My neck is bleeding, my arm is dripping with blood which I soon notice. I use my other hand to tighten the bandages around both of my sleevless arms. I keep seeing double of everything, i'm still a little dizzy but I need to focus. I close my eyes momentarily, calling on the Force to guide me. I look at Mynn who looks back at me. We give a deep sigh as we activate our lightsabers again, this time holding them high. Getting into a fierce defensive stance we hold our fort strongly. They want to get by, they are going to have to get by us first, something that even though we are exhausted, will not be an easy task. Over our dead bodies.

23. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I took out my comlink and heard the message for back up at the med bay. I glanced at Arwen and Jess. "Arwen, you stay here and get that bomb deactivated. Jess you and I need to go to the med bay."

Jess and Arwen nodded as Jess and I ran down the hall to the med bay. "Not a sith in site." I said with a frown.

"They must be in the med bay." Jess answered.

We continued to run with force enhanced speed. We burst through the doors, "Did someone call for exterminators?" Jess called out.

"This parties over." I answered as we lit our lightsabers and began to fend them off from the less experienced jedi. Ginger looked relieved.

"Where's Arwen?" Ginger called out.

"Oh she's deactivating a bomb at the moment." I answered as I screwered a sith and began to take on another.

24. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Saber blasted the droid into part6s. i sighed a HUGH sigh. Seeing the rain of parts was beautiful.

"Saber, you rock, Thanks. We need your help. More of those over sized crank cases are coming around for another wave."

Obi asked me if I was ok. I could be honest, but he was in worse shape. I tired to put on a tuff face. As if that'd convince a jedi for pete's sake.

"Obi, I'm alright. Just need some sleep, and some good food."

My leg hurt and was getting numb. The Robe helped stave away the chills a little bit but I was starting to shiver from the loss of blood. Obi was weak and shouldn't be trying to hold me up. So i shifted my wieght , stuck an arm around him so he could lean on me.

"GO ahead lean on me. Somebody bigger then I am is holding me up."

I turned to talk to Saber.

"Dude, you gotta show me how you did that when this is all over. K? :D Can you help me get Obi into some cover to get better."

Jedi are a lot like the Military buddies dad had over. When they got hurt you can't treat their injuries, they'll tooth claw and nail. Obi was trying that same thing.

"Dude, you don't knock that off, I'm gonna knock you out."
    He protested about the droids advance.
    I sighed, bad mistake it hurt. I winched, my ribs hurt too.

"Too bad we don't an EMpulse generator around. We could fry their circuits. Unless you Jedi can fry droids."

Ginger and others had their hands fu
    ll. I spied a seeker and got a brain storm.

"PStt, Obi, Saber, these droids are visual right/ These bozos are tracking us by their SIGHT. if they can see us, they can't get a lock. Something blind the 'bots but not us and give us enough time to have freight outta here."

TAG: Any ideas?

Jauhzmynn

25. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Jauh Obi I think they might be retreating these few remaining Droids are the last of them until they branch out again.I know all of you are hurting be we must defend the Temple.I snap my flame orange weapon back to life.I hold it in front of me saluting.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.