main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lightside's RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ginger_Jedi, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Sitting down, the small woman shock her head when she saw the smiles on her friends faces when Avram scarded her.

"I swear, he cloaks his presence on purpose just to scare the willies out of me."

Mynn said pouring herself some of the milk. dipped her cookie in the glass, and took a bite savoring it.

"As if you hadn't starttled me a few times? And no I don't try to scare you, I steal the cookies."

Avram said lifting Mynn's Padawan braid tail out of her glass. It'd slipped out of her phony tail and was danggling down. He deftly plucked the cookie out of Mynn's hand, and took a bite.

"Hey. That's mine, getcher own." Mynn grabbed Avram;s wrist, tugging it trying to get her cookie back. When she couldn't get it back. she sat back down in her chair, arms folded across her chest,and sulked. but only acting, she was merely playing around. The house was massive, but they still kept their vocies down as to not the others, it was terribly late. Mynn yawned in spite of herself.

<Why am I yawning, I'd slept for over a day or so.> She thought to herself. She sat listening to her friends talking, Avram answering their questions. After a bit Mynn addressed them.

"I'm very glad all of you wanted to come along."

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Knight dipped a cookie in some milk and then teased Ralla with it.

He waved it around then dipped it onto her nose, leaving a bit of milk on her nose....

He gave a small laugh when Mynn adressed us

I am glad you would have meas your guest.

3. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Jauhzmynn's eyes sparkled, she laughed quietly seeing a droplete of milk on Ralla's nose. Mynn used the FOrce to pluck the drop of milk off Ralla's nose, it hung suspended in the air a momment, then she put it down.

Mynn giggled,she saw Knight giving Ralla some affection gestures before. SHe was glad hsi walls were coming down.

"Knight, all of you are welcome here. My home is yours now."

Mynn looked at Rall, Yared and Obi.

"Yours too. Make yourselves at home, Only thing I do ask is, no boots on the table. Mom'll have a bantha calf." Mynn grinned.

4. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    "Yours too. Make yourselves at home, Only thing I do ask is, no boots on the table. Mom'll have a bantha calf."
    I giggled, and hijacked a cookie from Avram using the Force.
    "I've seen them, they're quite big..." I said absently, remembering the days my dad took me to markets to buy livestock. It had been hot, smelly, dirty and dangerous. I glanced across at Knight and flicked some milk at him.
    "Got you back!" I laughed, Yared joining in as we both bombarded him with crumbs and milk.

5. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "I've seen them, they're quite big..."

Mynn heard Ralla say. She looked under the table at Ralla's feet, came back up.

"Nah uh. Your feet are NOT big at all, they'er just right. My Uncle Tegan, his feet were big." She grinned holding her hands about forty centemetres apart..

"But he is also a very large person. He has to duck through doorways." Mynn giggled. Ralla's eyes saprkled as she started flicking milk and crumbs at Knight.

Avram laughed at them about to take a bite of the cookie he'd stolen from his Padawan, only to have it swiped from him. Ralla sat smirking, eyes shining as she waved it back the man then promptly ate before the Jedi Master could steal back his cookie. Jauhzmynn laughed.

"Grand theft cookie! I love it." She giggled.

"Got you back!" She said flinging m
    ore at the Knight.

Yared got a meschivious glint in her eyes, a semi feral grin slowly spread across her feline features as she tossed some crumbs at Knight.

More cookie and goodie crumbs and milk flew back and forth arcoss the table, Force assisted.
    Avram sat back in his chair laughing, holding his hands up to deflect the onslaught that might come his way. Not that he didn't toss a few of his own salvos.

A little crumb slinging quickly escalaited into a full scale Force powered food fight. Jauhzmynn dove under the table so she could enjoy some of her mother's and father's sweets in relitive peace, somewhat. Her hand shot out a few times to snag some delectible sweet from the air, to return under the table. Sitting under neath the table, the woman got a sly idea of her own, she reached up tickling Avram's calf and Obi's leg sending both into hystarics. Obi more so then Avram, being a Master he could could control a bit quicker. Obi on the other hand was laughing and moving around trying to escape. He dove under the table to capture the tickling tormentor. He chashed her around the kitchen and dinning room, even outdoors and back inside and finally caught her, tickling her. Avram sat there laughing watching the two wrestling around on the floor laughing. Occasionally bumping into the table, making the glasses jiggle, he used the Force to keep glases upright. They had enough of a mess to contend with, without making it even larger.

Avram shook his head, thankful the house was large enough any sleeping occupants wouldn't be awakened by the ruckus eminaiting from the kitchen. Mess or not, these Jedi to ease off the stress they'd been under.

<tag Obi>

6. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    I covered my mouth as I rolled on the floor, trying my hardest to hold the laughter within. My eyes bulged open as Mynn continued to tickle me. Squirming my heart out, I couldn't manage to get away. Tear slowly started to roll down my eyes as my hand gripped my mouth tighter, holding the laughter that tried to force itself out. The last thing I needed was to wake everyone else up.

I grabbed her hands, still trying to move her away, but it was no use, the tickling had made me weaker. Squirming for dear life, the two of us rolled on the floor back and forth, nearly knocking the table full of milk over onto the both of us. Out of the corner of my eye Avram was enjoying himself to the fullest.

He held his stomach as he laughed gingerly at the two of us, while concentrating on keeping the milk from falling. All of a sudden, a batch of cookie crumbs fly cross the table towards Avram as it connects, he loses focus on the milk. I close my eyes as I see the glass of Milk tip over and pour out. A look of shock crosses my face as I notice a soaking wet Mynn , drenched in milk.

"Got Milk?" I said with a huge grin on my face as she froze in place.

I covered my mouth again and laughed. Muffling the noise as much as I could from waking the others up.

7. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002

She had Obi pinned to the floor tring to get free from hsi gripe on her hands and wrists.

Jauhzmynn's eyes grew large gasping in suprise as the cold beverage cascaded down her back.

"Got milk?"

Obi grinned, laughing but still holding onto her hands, just in case.

"I guess I do now." She smiled. Avram picked up the containor, and went to get a towel for Mynn. When he came back she was still sitting on Obi, a few milk droplets slid off her braid landing on Obi's cheek.

"I think we should clean this up humm?" Avram chuckled mopping up the floor by them. He raised an eyebrow at the two.

"Looks like you've your hands full Obi."

He chuckled, as he reached down carefuly grapsed the back of Mynn's belt and effortlessly picked her up off Obi's chest and set her back down feet first on the floor. The Jedi had let go of her hands when Avram plucked her up.

"Now she can't tickle you." Avram laughed hearitly when she saw Mynn's peeved look.

"You, little Padawan have to go to bed. Don't protest. I think all of us are tired."

"What about the mess?"

Mynn protested.

"I can have it cleaned up in 15 minutes, Now, out." He said ushering the woman out of the kitchen. The Master turned arounbd addressing the snickering Jedi left at the table looking innocent, then at Obi who was resting hsi elbow on the floor, head in the plam of hsi hand, looking as if he were quite comfortable, grinning up at Jauhzmynn standing just behind Avram..

"You too. All of you, scram."

Avram laughed waving them all out. Moments laters and token grousing, the Jedi and Ex Sith left, but not without thanking the man for his hospitality. Once they were out, Avram went to work. He used the Force to gather the cookie crumbs and liquid off the floor, then swept up. He made short work of the job. Wiping his hands off on a towel, the man stood satisifed.

"No evidance they were here except Sha'Re's sweets are gone."

He thought to himself, while heading to his own room next door to Mynn's. Coming down the corridor, he saw Obi and Mynn standing outside her door talking.

<tag Obi>

8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    "You too. All of you, scram." , Avram said........

Knight picked up his upper clothing and walked past Avram with a smile. He stoped for a moment...turned to him and said..

Thank you

He then walked Ralla and Yared to thier rooms.

He stoped as Ralla was walking into her rooom.....Goodnight Ralla, sweetdreams.......

Knight walked to his room and entered......he threw his under and over tunic on the bed and walked over to the window. With the room dark he could see the beautifull night sky...The stars lite up the sky...he pulled up a seat and just looked out the window. It was the most beautifull place he had ever seen.

He opened the window..................The grass swayed as if reaching up to the heavans....weaving back and forth as the wind passed through it.....

He closed his eyes as the wind flowed through his hair...his thoughts drifted to friends...his new family....

Taking a deep breath he relaxed in the chair and started to drift of into slumber.......

9. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    It was getting extremely late. The moon was at it's fullest in the night sky. Standing outside of Mynn 's room with her, all he could think about was how tired he was. Jet lag, he thought to himself as he stood there holding her hands. He leaned his head against the wall gently. So much had happened in the first 24 hours of thier visit. How long they would stay here, he didn't know, nor did he mind.

Mynn 's family was greater then he probably let on. The gleam in little Leia 's eyes brought back so many memories and past dreams of his little sister. He saw the same passion and hope that radiated from Obi Wan as he saw in himself when he was younger. The Force was certainly bright when it came to the little ones of the family.

Mynn possessed the same gentleness as her mother, nearly mirror images in more ways then looks. Sha're was a rare treasure, and Mija the lucky one. The same hidden treasure feature sparkled in Mynn 's eyes as she stared at me, leaning against her doorway. This time, he was the one on the lucky side, he thought to myself as Mynn gave out a yawn of her own.

"Someone is pretty sleepy." he said to her as she gently covered her mouth.

The thought of sleep crossed his mind as well, hoping to get a fresh and early start tomorrow. The cave he saw was simply amazing, he figured he would go out in the morning and get some practice in with his lightsaber, followed by a deep training with his mediation. Anything to keep himself well balanced and attuned to the Force at all times. He closed his eyes for a split second, and within that second he witnessed the Jedi Temple within his mind. A worried expression crossed his face, one that would alarm anyone standing by, including Mynn .

"Are you okay?" , she asked, quite concerned about him. She gently caressed his cheek.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just...I saw the temple. I guess I'm just worried about them thats all. I know they need all the help they can get, and with us here, thats 5 Jedi that they may really need at this time." He said, lifting his head up off against the wall. "Not being able to feel them through the Force, being this far away, worries me a little, that's all."

"Everythign is going to be okay. God sent us here for a reason. To elighten each and every one of us here, allowing us to counter the Sith's attack's. It's going to be okay" She said, giving off a calmed expression. The same expression that always puts him to ease.

Letting out a deep breath, he heard foot steps coming towards them up the steps. He turned his head quickly, quite startled. Avram was approaching. Mynn turned her head as well, witnessing her Master coming toward them.

"You know what?" he asked as he places a hand across Mynn and Obi's shoulder. "I'm really glad you two found eachother."

The two of them looked at eachother, blushing a bright red. He grasped Mynn 's hand tighter as Avram continued.

"God placed you two together for a reason and I think you two can see why." He said as he looked down to see the two holding hands, and then towards Obi "Take good care of her."

With a nod, he acknowledged Avram 's request. He wouldn't have let anythign happen to her, especially if his life depended on it. "Yes sir."

You two get some sleep now. I'll see you all in the morning. Have a good night and God Bless." Avram said as he departed towards his own room.

Shock ran through his body as he couldn't believe what just happened. He watched Mynn , she too was in disbelief as she lowered her head, trying to cover her crimson colored faced. Her Master had found some way to innocently, yet jokingly embarass her, again. A smile spread across his face as he lifted up her head gently with his finger. Her golden hazel eyes expressed the love that she felt for him as she made contact with him. He had never felt so relaxed before. A rush of peace washed over his

10. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight slowly opened and closed his eyes several times.....trying to fight off sleep...........sleep, it was something he was not fond of, but this house.....this family......

There was so much love in this house....so much good will.......he could not fight sleep any longer.......his head leaned back into the chair as the moonlight showered upon him..........

His sleep was deep as his dreams crept in.
    He dreamed of his old master....Master Jentos......no longer did the image replay over and over in his head......the images were now that of happiness, his master touching his shoulder with a wide grin....

He could still hear his master tell him....
    A great power has been entrusted onto you Knight....do not squander it.....do not abuse it.......instead, use it to help others.....to make a differance. Stay true to the path, stay true to yourself......For it is what you do with this wonderous gift that will decide what kind of man you will become. And I just know that you will become something great..something of legends...you will make us all proud......

And then the voice faded away......
    only to be replaced by the Image of Avram....... Something about Avram pulled Knight's thoughts. Strange.......

His dream then turned to him sitting with all his friends....laughing and smiling.....Obi with Mynn.....Rallas smile......his dream then faded to a deep slumber.........his muscles relaxing as his breath became deeper.....slower.....

Knight was knocked out in the chair

11. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Avram watched Obi HaCor back away and go down stairs. He shook his head with a chuckle watching Mynn walk into her room. He walked in stood leaning against the wall by the door, watching while Mynn went rooting around for her sleepware.

"I like him. He reminds me of a young Jedi I grew up with. How'd did you meet him?"

Avrma sat down on a chair, leaning forward a little, arms resting on his knees.
    Mynn looked at her mentor and friend steadily for a moment. Telling how how she'd met her friends wasn't on her mind at the moment, but something else. Something that was tickling her mind for a long while.

"I was suppossed to go to Crouscant to get them, wasn't I? Why them and why me?"

She asked him. Avram nodded, Mynn sighed againt, sitting down on the edge of her bed, the idea of a shower had fled for the moment. She scratched her shoulder where the milk was drying on her tunics sticking them to her skin.

"Let me answer you with a question. Remember back to your history, who caused the Republic to change to the Empire, who built built the Allieance, and Who rebuilt the Jedi after the prge?" Avram asked, while holding up a finger for each.

"Think carefully, these have on thing in common."

Avram added, while Mynn rubbed her chin in thought. The answer seemed to be ellusive then it dawned on her.

"Palpatine became the Chancellor then later Emporer at the end of the Old Republic days, making a way for the Empire to exsist."

Avram nodding encouraging her to continbue on her current train of thought.

"Liea Oragna was one of the heads of the Allieance, that helped destroy two deathstars. Luke Sky walker became a Jedi rebuilt the Jedi Order and the Repblic. But what do these have in common?"

Avram held up one finger, Mynn's brows creased then she asnwered.

"One life touching others. One person making a differance Oh I get it. Luke was taught by Obi Wan Kenobi and Yoda, if he had't met them, he'd never be a Jedi, nor would he had destroyed the Deathstar or helped bring Anakin back."

"You got it." Avrma sat back with a smile anda nod. "Now, if you hadn't gone to Coruscant when you did, would you have met Knight, Ralla, Yared and Obi?"

Mynn shook her head, then the man continued.

"I sensed Knight's pain through the Froce ealier, and he'd made a breakthrough in some healing. I also saw the memories."

Mynn blinked Avram pointed to his head, then gently laid his palm on hers.

"Our Bond. It stays between us. If and when Knight tells another, it's up to him. The fact is it took one person to start the healing prosess. A simple act of caring, compassion and mercy, helped one person, and he in turn helps yet another. A chain reaction.. That will always counteract the Darkside. It can't withstand Truth."

Mynn nodded agreeing with her teacher, he put his hand on her milk sodden shoulder.

"If you hadn't ben where you were at that particular time, there might be four more victims destroyed by the Darkside. "

Avram grew serious for a moment.

"So I'm like a linch pin with some of it. You really have an odd habit of getting philosophical in the middle of the night Master."

Mynn smirked a little lightening the mood.

"IN a way yes. To change the subject, did you know you'er sticky?"

Mynn rolled her eyes ceilingward and laughed in spite of herself.

"I was going to the 'fresher to wash all the cookies and milk out of my clothing, before I was waylayed by a philosophical discussion.." She grinned gently needling him.

"I didn't start this one, you did my Padawan. I came by to find out how you snagged that young Jedi."

He said with a small laugh gently tuging the long braid at her ear, then gently stroking her cheek.

"Busted. Alright."

Mynn said as she gave a 'i surrender' gesture, getting up to grab her night clothing to resume her trek to the 'fresher.

Avram got up as well a smile on his face, he gently tugged her briad. He gave her a hug, wished her good night and left.

Moments l

12. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Knight walked Yared and me to our rooms. I wanted to talk to him, but he seemed preoccupied, so I left it.
    Inside, I opened the windows and leant out, savouring the night air, thinking.
    Knight....
    He seemed to come to the forefront of my mind, whatever else I tried to think about. I turned away from the window, got into bed and fell asleep.

13. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knights eyes opened as a soothing voice sounded in his head.......

Knight....

It was Ralla.....He closed his eyes as her voice slowly warmed his soul.....

Knight got up off the chair and walked out into the hallway. He walked to where Rallas room was and placed his hand on the door.....as if trying to touch her......

He placed his forehead on her door and wished her sweetdreams...Sweetdreams Ralla..sleep tight..Knight did not want to disturb her slumber.....Instead he crept outside to an open field right outside of the house.

He stood in perfect offensive stance....The night air blowing against his bare upper torso......His arms slowly going throught the motions of a style long lost......not often taught......He swayed through the defensive and offensive positions taught to him by his master......practived and perfected by him.

This was the colmination of all that he has trained so hard for. The outcome of what he did when locking himself away fom the world.

But he could not fully concentraite....he would stop and look up to Rallas window.....Then go back to training.

The wind felt good across his skin........he motions turned into deadly strikes and moves as he moved faster......deadlier......his muscles flexing under the strain of the moves....arial and ground. He reached and pulled his saber......swinging it in the fashion that as his style.......going through every step he knew...........

His green blade shining through the night sky.........

14. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Sleeping in one's own bed made dreams much sweeter, more comforting. Mynn snached one of the big pillows, hugging it to her body, whiel laying on her side. The room slowly brighted from the deep blues, to lavendars hues, shiftin to glowing shades of orange and yellow flooding the room. The sun warming the room. As the sun rose, bird song filled the air from a Nabooian bird of paradise perched on the terrace railing. The light and sounds awaoke Mynn from her peaceful slumber. She groaned softly, rolled over to hide, but fell off the bed to the floor rug with a thump, pulling the covers with her. Mynn was wide awake and tangled up in her coverings, she sat up blinking, momentarily disorentied. The large bird hopped off the railing, and wobbled towards her chirpping. She looked at the white feathered bird standing 30 centemetres high or more. Pale irridescant rainbow feathers covered the head forming a crest, and very long tail feathers that made a soft whispering sound on the floor as the bird walked. Mynn slowly pulled her arm out of her covers, streatching her hand slowly towards the still approaching bird. He came so close, she could touch to soft feathers on the small head. The bird kept coming closer until he was eye to eye with her. This wild creature stood looking at her, allowing her to touch him.

<Avram and Obi should see this.>

Mynn thought to herself while petting the bird. Gently running her hand down the headcrest and back of this amazing walking irradescant pale rainbow creation.

After a while, the bird turned around and flew off out the open terrace doors, landing lightly on the railing, looking at her a moment, before flying off into the morning, two feathers flosted down to the floor..

<Humm,multing season.>

The woman thought about picking them up, but wanted to rest more. Mynn made a gesture, using the force to quietly clsoe her terrace doors, tucked her arm backin and snuggled deeper into her cacoon of bedclothes. She yawned, not wanting to extricaite herself from her cacoon of warmth, she layed down on the floor, closing her eyes, drifted off back to sleep curled up next to her bed. She slept for a while, maybe an hour or more.

Her voorpak had come into her room from outside, as well as from the halalway. her room door wasn't clsoed al the way.

<I have to give the circuits a loook later.>

She thought blinking sleep away, a moment of struggle she'd freed herself and stood up, stretching heaveward. Mynn could feel the vibrations of her siblings foot steps through the floor. The house hold was starting to awaken. More streatching, the smal woman headed out to the terrace. Grabbinga robe off a chair, she wrapped it tightly around herself and stood looking at the vista outside. The pavement was wet from the morning dew, a sun shower starting bathing the area is glistening droplets of gold.

15. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    As the night turned to day the temperature rose just enough to make [n]Knight[/b] perspire as he went through his exercises...

His breath grew heavy as the intensity and vigor of his training increased. speeding up faster and faster......

Putting all his focus into it.....pushing himself harder and harder.......he stops on a dime, holding a defensive pose..........then contiues........

16. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    The bright sun broke through the clouds that sporadickally littered the sky from the sun shower that had passed earlier in the day. The amazing shine found it's way through the blinds that hung from his window. Squinting as hard as he could, he tried to keep the sun out of his eyes. He stretched his arms and legs out, trying to wake himself up as he laid in his bed. Looking out the window he witnessed the beautiful day that they had been blessed with. The night was long and peaceful, the rest that he had yearned for had been given to him, and more. Grabbing the side of th ebed he pulled himself up to his feet and into the shower to get ready.

Minutes passed as he cleaned himself up extremely well. A nice hot shower is what he needed. He felt refreshed and ready to go. He rummaged through his bag as he found his workout clothes to place on. Something that was going to make him feel cool, relaxed as well as flexable. He adjusted his sleevless shirt as he made his way to the window, the sound of the chirping birds echoed through his ear as they flew by. Their backyard has been tamming with amazing creatures. The love from the family could be felt radiating from it, bringing forth all sorts of animals and creatures. Lifting his hand out to his side, he called his lightsaber towards him, buckling it to his side with ease as he made his way out of his room.

No one had awakened yet as he made his way down the steps and out the front door. Covering his eyes to keep out the sun fully, he looked around the property, taking in the entire scenary. It was quite a warm day outside, the lovely breeze from the nearby waterfalls in the distance helped reduce the heat tremendously. The wind swept throught his hair as he brushed it to the side with his fingers to keep it out of his eyes.

Picking up his speed just a little bit, he began to go for a little jog. Somethign to get his blood pumping and his body ready for the workout and mediation ahead. He made his way closer and closer to the waterfalls, about a mile away from the family's house. Turning his head from side to side, he watched as the nearby squirrels made thier way along side of him. The breeze began to get cooler as the noise of the waterfalls increased. Blocking out all other sounds around him, finding himself in complete peace.

Perching himself along the edge of the river bank, he watches nearby as the water from above comes crashing onto the stones below. He runs his fingers through the water and then rubs it through his hair. It slowly trickled down the sides of his face. Looking up towards the top of the waterfall, he noticied a set of boulders laying together as the river surrounded it crashed upon them gently, before heading off the cliff.

Grasping his lightsaber, he used the Force to leap to the top of the water fall, landing smoothly on the stones that perched themselve son the edge of the waterfall. He stood up slowly, using his abilities to steady himself. Looking out over the waterfall he could see the house in the distance. Beautiful, he thought to himself as he continued to take in the sights. Spreading his feet apart, he stood firmly, closing his eyes. Allowing the sound of the waterfall to overcome him. His shirt waved back and forth in the wind as it brushed across him constantly.

Holding his lightsaber out in front of him, he held the hilt of his saber at eye level. Activating it. His green saber extended, piercing through the air. It sizzled to life as he felt it's energy flowing through him. He closed his eyes as he brought his saber closer to his body, twisting to the side on his heels quickly, feeling the gentle splash of the river hitting his body as it crashed against the stones. Keeping himself just centimeters from the edge with his eyes closed, he used his past training to get the sense of his surrounding environments. Pushing himself to the limits without using his Force abilties, he slowly swung his saber to the side, keeping his hands firm and steady as it sizzled through the air. With a flick of the wrist, he spun it aroun

17. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Mynn stood leaning on the railing watching Knight run through his Kataas. After getting up, showering and donning some fresh clean robes, her training day was scrubbed, grounded by Avram the resident Jedi Healer and sabre teacher, and Mija. Her father's word was bascially law, being the head of the house, he was responsible for all in his home family or guest. More so for his children.

Mynn sighed sitting down in a big chair on the Terrace, she felt like she was being lazy. She wanted to get down there and work out as well, but training would be suspensded for a day or so. Mynn put her hands over her face, groaned draping her self across the chair, her legs dangling over the arm. She wrapped her robes around her, laid her head on the chair's other arm,closing her eyes enjoying the warmth of the sunshine and the sound of the rain from the spontanious sunshower. A family of four Voorpak had climbed up into the chair. One nestled between her chin and neck, cooing. Mynn's hands were clasped together on her belly, the rest of the Voorpak were cuddling together in the tunic sleeves.

18. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    Letting out a deep breath, he continued to stand his ground. Kneeling down on one knee, he held the saber out in front of him at eye level. With his eyes closed, he waited for the right moment to make his sudden move. He continued to listen to the rushing river as they crashed upon the boulder he knelt upon. The roar of the waterfall overcame him more then anything. He stretched his senses, falling deeper within the Force, reaching out to all the life forms around him. He continued to wait, waiting for that precious moment...the right time...NOW!

As the Force screamed out to him, his instincts and reflexes took over as he spun around quickly on the ball off his foot, picking himself up from his kneeling position. He twirls his saber in his right hand, bringing it straight down into a forward slash. Gripping the saber tight in his left hand, he uses his right to perform a forward cartwheel, landing perfectly as he brings the saber back up above his head into a guarding position. His mastership in martial arts has paid off. Opening his eyes slowly, he looks down towards his feet, realizing he stands just centimeters from the edge of the boulder. Letting out a deep breath, he takes a couple steps back from the ragging river surrounding him.

Deactivating his saber, he slowly sits down on the boulder. Laying on his back, he keeps his legs close together and extends his arms out fully to his side, forming a cross position with his body. With his eyes closed, he slowly began to run his fingers over the boulder, feeling the moistness from the surrounding river. As the water slowly trickled over his fingers, he relaxed his entire body, letting himself go. Thoughts of what he was going to learn while he was here over came him. His yearn for wisdom and the ability to learn more was great. Always wanting to progress with his trainign, he realized how much he pushed himself.

He let out a prayer as he opened his eyes and stared at the sky. The birds flew overhead as he realized it was time to head back to the house, breakfast would soon be ready. Buckling his lightsaber to his side, he continued to lay on his back. Smiling uncontrollably he springboarded to his feet, dashing towards the edge of the boulder. Using the Force as his ally, he leaped off, holding his arms out to his side as he sailed through the air, falling toward the river below. After a long hard work out, he needed a refresher. Diving into the cool water below, he swam his way to shore, shaking himself off to get the excess water out of his clothes. He began to jog towards the house, drying himself off with the sun rays in the process.

Making his way across the side of the house, he sensed Mynn 's pressence. He looked around and couldn't see her. Looking upwards, he noticed the terrace on the third floor. Using the Force, he jumped up, landing gently as he reached the terrace. There she laid, in all her beauty, he thought to himself. He stood there momentarily staring at her, taking in her beauty while she rested peacfully in her chair. The sound of cooing echoed around him as he realized the Voorpak's cuddled close to her. A soft smile spread across her face as she rested. He made his way over to her and knelt down next to her. Taking his hand, he delicately ran his finger through her hair, accidently waking her up as her eyes opened gently.

19. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight stood there motionless.......the new days sun shining down on his skin. Sweat dripped off his brow...... His mind was a blank, he was so focused that he could not see anything around him, it was like a soundless movie playing in his head that he was not paying attention to. If something would have been walking right next to him he would not have seen it, he would have only felt it.

The only thing going through his mind was to push harder....be better.....push to the limits........Never stop.....never let them beat you........It was like he was in his own world. His breathing was faster....shallow.....

Then with the speed of a whip crack he grabed his saber and went into a arial manuever.......landing in a leg sweep. His saber hummed through the air all around him...as he lifted off his grounded foot and pushed himself into another arial move........he spun his saber around his back spinning it.

His breathing slowed as he focused in on the perodox green blade of his saber.......it guided him through his moves.....guided him back to his training.....to his master.....

He was fluid like water.......never slowing.....never failing....swaying through his motions as if it was natural......some would say that it was natural for him.......
    He streached his arms and then layed on the ground. He pushed himself up into a pushup position......then again. He countinued to do so.................

20. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    A gentle touch on her cheeck awakened Mynn. She opened her eyes and saw Obi kneeing on one knee next to the chair she was curled up in.

"Good morning." She said to him. He was in some excersis clothing, and smelled like the river and the flowers from the field he ran through. He has some pollen in hsi hair,a leaf ws clinging to the Padawan briad behind hsi ear.

"I would've been working out with you and Knight, but Avram insisted on no heavy training today."

Mynn shifted a little to face Obi. The sleeping Voorpak woke up crawled out of her tunic sleeves,to the floor, and off to whereever they went to feed in the morning. Mynn reached up to remove the leaf from his briad, and smiled. She smelled the good smells of breakfast and breathed deep. Her stomach rumbled.

"The furballs have the right idea, breakfast time."

Mynn gently picked up the little creater still sleeping under her chin, and set him down on the floor. He looked like a cream make-up poof with his eye staulks down and the long spindly legs tucked under the body. She carefully unwound her own petite frame from the chair, and sat up. She rearranged her tunics. The breakfast smells were getting stronger, Mynn stood, holding out her hand to Obi.

"Want to join me while I grab Rala and Yared and head for breakfast? I'm positive Avram's curious about all of you."

Mynn said heading or her door. Both went to Rallas room on the same floor and Yared next door. Mynn came to Ralla's door and knoked.

<Tag Ralla>

21. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight got up and walked over by a tree.......he manipulted the force around him and jumped into the tree. His legs wrapped around a branch and he hung upside down.......

He started to curl his upperbody up to the branch.....crunching his stomach. He contimued his exercises......

22. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    There was a knock on my door, jolting me awake.
    "Nnng.....what???" I got up and walked to the door. Sensing Mynn's presence, I opened it immediatley.
    "Good morning Mynn. Sleep well?" I asked.

<Tag Mynn>

23. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "Good morning Mynn. Sleep well?" Ralla asked her.
    Jauhzmynn smiled.

"Yes I did. I hope you slept well. I came by to see if you and Yared are up for some breakfast."

Mynn asked studying her sleepy friend's features. Putting a hand on Ralla's shoulder.

"If you wondering how I am, I'm good as new."

24. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    "If you wondering how I am, I'm good as new."
    I smiled at Mynn, and suddenly hugged her.
    "I'm sorry Mynn.....I mean, for hurting you and almost killing you." I looked up at her. "Forgive me?"

25. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight dropped out of the tree and landed in a crouched position.

He looked around......
    There was a slight breeze flowing the warm day. He walked for alittle bit, looking at all the land. This was an amazing place....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.