main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lightside's RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ginger_Jedi, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    "I'm sorry Mynn.....I mean, for hurting you and almost killing you." Ralla looked up at her suddenly hugging Mynn.

"Forgive me?"

"I fograve you after it happened, Ralla." She said returning the hug.

"Whatever took you over did it, not you."
    When Ralla let go, Jauhzmynn grinned.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry."

Mynn smiled putting an arm around Ralla's shoulders.

"Did Uared stay withy you? I bet she's hungry too. C'mon let's get her and Knight before Obi Wan eats it all."

Mynn laughed.
    Obi HaCor was standing nearby watching the to ladies. Knight was outside still working out.

2. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    He watched as Mynn and Ralla embraced eachother as they walked down the stairs towards the dining area. The fresh aroma of breakfast in the morning circulated around the house. His mouth began to water slightly as the thought overcame him. With a sudden jolt, his stomach began to rumble.

"Okay, okay," he said, speaking to his stomach as it rumbled.

A gentle pressence came up behind him. As he turned around, he noticed it was Yared . Stretching her arms out to the side, she gave out a slight yawn, extending her teeth just a little. Apparently even her morning shower couldn't wake her up all the way. As she walked closer, he raised his hand and began to scrath her behind the ears ever so gently. Giving out a light purring noise, a smile crossed her feline featured face. Her wiskers began to twitch as he stopped, allowing her to head downstairs herself.

The sunshine had managed to find it's way through the windows, sending brilliant rays of light through the entire household. The heat of the sun radiated off his face as he stared out the window next to the staircase. Closing his eyes slowly, he took in the warmth that it provided him.

"Piggyback ride," he heard a little voice say as he looked down at the bottom of the stairs. It was little Obi Wan .

"Me too, me too," said Leia as she came up running behind her brother, gingerly laughing.

Without a second thought, he made his way down to the both of the children. Getting on his hands and knees, he allowed the children to jump on board. The two of them scrambled to sit on his back. Wrapping thier legs tight around his waist and chest, they held on tight to eachother. Moments later, he found himself crawling along the floor, making cow and horse noises for the children. Laughter began to echo throughout the entire living room as little Leia and Obi Wan giggled thier hearts away.

3. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Mynn laughed at her younger siblings' antics with Obi HaCor. Crawling all over him as if he were a living jungle gym. Her father Mija was attracted to the commotion and came up to meet the now wide awake Jedi. Obi running around on all fours with the two children on his back.

He called to his wife announcing they were awake. The man quickly scooped up Liea turned her upside down, made a noisy kiss on her belly. She squealed loudly, dad laughed putting her on his shoulders then wrapped an arm around a yawning Yared and Ralla.

"Come, I'll show you two to a breakfast that'll wake you up in a second."

He smiled at both. "Since Ralla and Obi told me about their family, while we head down, you can tell me of yours Yared."

MIja gave the Cathor a sideways hug.

"My family has grown by four."

Mija carried Liea downstairs on his shoulders, while he and Yared talked.

Myn bent downn gazing at Obi.

"Is my little brother wearing you out?"

She asked Obi Wan of course said "no". He decided to chase his sister around the hallway. Mynn easily evaded him, until he figured out he could Force run. Avram easily plucked the little running Obi Wan off the floor with the Force.

"Gotcha'." He said hugging the little squerming giggling bundle upside down.

"Humm where is he. I can't find him, Any one seen Obi Wan?' Avram held the little boy upside down over his shoulder. Obi Wan was clinging to Avram's belt laughing while the man tried to turn around.

Mynn and Obi were laughing, Avram winked at them before heading down with his load. As the tall Jedi turned around, there was Obi Wan, waving at them, a finger to his lips.

Mynn waved back .

"He's such a charactor. Did you have a good work out?"

She asked Obi, reaching down to help him up, her features seriosu for a moment.

"Now we've settled in somewhat, Avram will want to know what's going on at the Coruscant Temple, but somehow I think he already knows, and whats to hear it from us."

Jauhzmynn held out her hand for Obi to grasp.

"How about some breakfast, before my little brother eats it all?"
    She smiled.

4. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Yared giggled at the children's antics before she sat down to breakfast.
    "So, you want to hear about my family? Well, there's really not much to tell. They were rich and powerful on Cathar, and when it was discovered I had Force abilities it was like icing on the cake for them. I'm an only child, but living on Cathar you get out into clans, and it's like a big family really." She smiled at the assembled humans. "Any questions?"

5. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Knight[/] headed back to the house....

He could smell the wonderfull aroama of breakfast being cooked. He slide his undershirt back on as he got closer to the house.

He stood there outside of the window watching for a moment. He smiled and then headed for the door.........

6. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "So, you want to hear about my family? Well, there's really not much to tell. They were rich and powerful on Cathar, and when it was discovered I had Force abilities it was like icing on the cake for them. I'm an only child, but living on Cathar you get out into clans, and it's like a big family really."

She smiled at the assembled humans.

"Any questions?"

Obi Wan jumped up.

"I DO! Since you don't have any little brothers, can I be your little brother?"

Obi wan was pouring on the charm while
    his older sister, Leia snickered. Sha'Re saw Knight walk in and smiled at him. She greeted him,asking him about his morning workout while the little ones asked Yared a blizzard of questions as kids do. Did she miss them how big was her family, what did her world look like.

"Easy Obi Wan,eat your breakfast and give the poor woman a change to answer." His father laughed then added to Yared.

"Yared,you and your clan is welcome in this home anytime for as long as you and they wish. You'er aren't a guest here, but family. Now my clan has grown."
    He smiled.

"Cathor has a clan of Jedi if memory serves me correctly." Avram said as he saluted Knight's arrival to the table with his mug of steaming Nabboan tea.

Light banter soon tunred serious when Avram had asked about the recent events on Coruscant.

"I'm sorry to have to ask, but I feel it's necessary."

He explained to them a dream he'd had concerning a battle on Coruscant. In the dream he saw the events play out that brought them back to Nabbo. He knew of Yared's change of heart.

"I feel the traing must be completed, and I would like to start today after breakfast,if you are ready."

The man said looking in turn to Knight, Obi HaCor, and Ralla. To Yared he added gently putting a hand on hers.

"If you would like me to teach you as well, I will."

7. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight walked in seeing everyone getting ready to eat.....

Sha'Re had asked him about his workout and how it went.....

It was very refres......
    Knight heard what Avram had said....about Coruscant.....

Did Avram know what Knigth did......did he know what he almost did to Ralla......and how he turned to the darkside of the force.....

Knight was quiet for a moment......and then finished talking to Sha'Re.....

Yes it was a lovly workout....I enjoy the feeling of this place...

8. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    "I feel the traing must be completed, and I would like to start today after breakfast,if you are ready." Avram said.

"That sounds good to me," Obi said as he looked in the direction of Yared and Knight .

They hadn't come all this way for nothing he thought to himself. Thier friends back home needed all the help they could get. No one knew when the new wave of invasion was going to hit. With the immense power that the Dark Lord of the Sith possessed, no one could tell what was headed thier way. With the Temple in shambles, somethign needed to be done. The training was a must, not only for thier fellow Jedi's sake, but for thiers as well. For some of them, the torment of the darkside followed them everyday of thier lives. He could feel it within Knight , the struggle of holding it back. The intense hours of mediation he had been putting himself through in order to hold back the fiend.

Looking towards Yared , her wounded pass flooded his mind. The shadow of the dakrside still lingered deep within the outskirts of her soul. They were still there none the less. The love that Mynn 's family provided, surely helped heal some of her scars, but he knew deep down inside, that with the help of Avram , she would come to learn the true power of the Lightside. The love, compassion, and discipline that it provided.

The ability to grow, one step at a time always intrigued Obi . The idea of training from another and growing more in his beliefs as well as his knowledge of the Force allowed him to continue. Doing whatever it took to protect his friends and fellow Jedi, gave him even another reason for living each day. Living his life as a Jedi was what he was meant to do.

"Eat up kids," Sha'Re said as she placed the food on the table for everyone to feast upon.

Obi sat up sharply as he lost his focued. The aroma caught his attention as everyone gathered around the table, holding hands as Mija led them all into prayer before eating.

9. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Breakfast was filling. Mynn's partens shook their heads.

"Don't they feed you at that Jedi Temple?"

Mija laughed at the five men and women wolf down their food with gusto.

As soon as they had eaten, the two little children shot outdoors to play leaving the adults to talk things that would normally bore a child.

The Jedi present each took turns to tell about the battle on Coruscant from his and her point of view while Mija and Sha'Re palced a hot chokolate beverage in front of each. Avram leaned on his elbows listening.

"That's what I saw as well. You are probably wondering why the Council had you 3 go so quickly."

He addressed Obi, Knight and Ralla. He saw three bobbing heads and some mildly confused expressions.

"I've a close friend on the Council, who called me requesting that I take care your training myself, so it's not interupted."

Avram explained.
    "But how? I didn't know I was coming back home til it got too hot."

Mynn asked.

"Obi was the only one to go at first,then I needed to go back to Coruscant, and the others came along."

Avram grinned pointing to his head.

"We both had a Force preminition." He let it drop there.

"I'd like to begin today, and before you protest padawan, you have to rest."

Mynn opend her mouth then closed it, a frown on her features. She sat arms folded arcoss her chest,her lower lip jutted out in a pout. She sported a sad eyed feline look and was working for it for all it was worth.

"Padawan, don't give me that look."

Avram was looking away avoiding eye contact, trying to not laugh.

"Today I'd like to see were each of your strengths and weaknesses lie in the Force and work on strenghting the weaknesses."

Looking at them, Avarm studied each, listening to their responces.

10. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    He didnt really want to speak first, his emotions were telling him to keep his mouth shut. But it was time for him to move forward, move towards getting the voices out of his head....

Knight spoke up first.....

I will go first sir. I do not know exactly where I stand in the force......

He looked down for a moment then back up.

But I will put forth my best efforts.

11. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Avarm smiled, putting a hand on Knight's shoulder.

"You'er taking a step without knowing what it could entail. It takes a brave man to do this Knight."

He said tot he young Jedi whiel the others were chatting amounst themsevles and the little ones were vying for attention from Yared.

<Tag Obi>

12. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    He looked to Avram.....

Avram was a man Knight was starting to look up too....

I do not consider myself brave sir.....just willing to learn....

13. Lady_Jedi26

Lady_Jedi26 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    OOC: WOW nearly forgot about this thread shame on me. Ive got alot of catching up to do before i post in here again i think. ;)

14. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    OOC: Wow, I though this thread was dead and buried! It LIVES! It LIVES!!!!

IC: I stood up to join Knight and Avram.
    "I'm not very brave either, Avram. It takes a lot of courage to do some of the tihngs Knight has done, but I've basically done squat!" I joked, embarassed. From behind me came the sounds of Yared telling the children a Cathar 'fairy story'. Being natrually down-to-earth, I doubted Yared would have left the original tale unedidted, but it sounded like the kids were enjoying it. I turned back to her and whispered in her ear:
    "How come you didn't mention the whole Sith thing?"
    "They don't need to know about that right away. Truth be told, it's nice having someone ignorant of my past. They don't have any prejudice or mistrust in them." She replied.

15. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight listened to Ralla speak to Avram

He wished that he had done some brave things, He can still remember the look on Ralla/s face right before he hurt her when he was weak....when he was to weak to stop the dark from hurting his friends......He wished he was brave then....

16. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
  17. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Finally, after weeks of research, Ginger was on her way home with her questions answered. She knew why she had two other personalities and she knew how she could use them to save the Jedi from the Sith. The Temple would be saved and the Jedi would be able to continue their work across the galaxy.

Ginger set a course and her ship lurched into hyperspace. Soon she'd be home.

18. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "I think your were brave and still are."

Jauhzmynn said to Knight.

"Bravery isn't always beating an enemy, it's doing what's difficult if you'er scared."

She was serious. Admitting weakness and faults took more bravery then to fight an enemy.

"I'm not very brave either, Avram. It takes a lot of courage to do some of the things Knight has done, but I've basically done squat!" Ralla joked, embarassed.

Avram steepled his hands in front of him for a moment in thought.

"Jedi aren't all powerful aloof beings. We have weaknesses, by admitting and growing with them, we become stronger. Bothof you made that step."

He looked at Knight, Rall adn Yared in turn. He noted the cathor was engrossed in telling Obi Wan and Leia a story. but he beingwas also aware of his words. A ear angled in his direction homing in.

"Coming to Naboo was a brave act for youand your friends, as well as admiting a weakness Ralla. That alone has made you a little stronger. I'm sure you've grown in these past weeks, but haven't noiced it. Your friends have.."

The man said gently.

Mynn saw Ralla lean over whispering to Yared a moment then she continued her story. The two children were in wide-eyed rapt attention listening, hanging on the Cathor's every word while she wove the tale.

Mynn's keen eharing did pickup a small bit of what was said. She knew Yared was a Sith but that didn't matter to Mynn. She accepted the cathor as is, past or no past, Yared was family now, her parents and Avram would freely accept her into the clan and love her as much as they do their own blood. Just as the four of them did now.

19. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    As Avram spoke....Knight felt like he could see right through him....right through to his thoughts.

He bowed his head alittle, then looked up into Avrams eyes.....

I am willing to do whatever it is that you say sir.....

20. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    I left Yared to finish her story and stood beside Knight.
    "Me too, Avram."

21. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
  22. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Avram nodded at Knight and Ralla.

"Then we can start whenever you
    er ready. Everyone is included. Yared, you too, you'er family."

He gave Yared a smile too. She seemed to be taking to the two human children and they to her. In their eyes they didn't care if she were an Ex Sith or not. Avram knew Yared's 'secret' and it didn't matter to him either. It';; probably take the Cathor time to realise she's been fully accepted by this band of humans reguardless of her past. She could be herself and noone was going to hold anything agaisnt her.

"Everyone in here can start training.. but. you."
    Avram quickly stopped Jauhzmynn with a hand on her shoulder, stopping the human before she could bolt out of the house.

"Not you. You are suppossed to rest."
    He said depostoing her in a chair. Mynn rolled her eyes in a look of mock exasperaition giving a small growl. Avram put on his best "Master" look, while Mynn's fake scoul deepened.

Avram shock his head, and turned around, to see the gang before him. He had a grin on his face while he walked them outside, leaving his pouting Padawan indoors..

"Don't worry about my Padawan, it's an act."

""Now. let's get busy before she decides to chase us out here."

Avram said with a smile while trotting to their favorite training areas.

<Tag Obi,Knight Rall and Yared>

23. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    I looked over my shoulder and grinned at the pouting Jhauzmynn.
    "Don't worry," I laughed, "I'd rather be there!" I ran to catch up with Yared, Knight, Obi and Avram. The gardens looked stunning, quite unlike the cityscape of Coruscant, or the rural beauty of Baar. Yared, too, looked around in amazement at Naboo. I remembered hearing about Cathar, how it was a vast, grassy plain for the most part, and wondered how she must be feeling.
    Remembering that we were about to start training, I checked my lightsaber and pulled my special hand construct from my pocket, and put it on. Wires led from a central palm plate to speakers on my fingers. I flexed my hand, and felt the thing stir and crackle. Good, it still worked. I took it off and put it away, making a mental note to show Avram my ability, and see what he made of it.

24. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Up, up and awaaaay!

25. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Up:) OOC:
    Good posts all. I'm waiting for Obi. Guy's been BUSY.:) Rala, I am curious as to what the hand gadget is. Nice mystery there. ANd Yared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.