main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lightside's RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ginger_Jedi, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    OOC: Thanks! :)

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Knight looked over at Ralla and smiled as she put a device away.....

He then looked at Avram and said...

I am ready when you are ready to begin sir.

3. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    Looking behind him in the distance, he watched as Mynn made her way back into the house. Being told to rest for the rest of the day, she decided the best thing to do was listen to her Master. He wished deep down inside that she could have joined the five of them. He turned to look forward, walking behind Avram , Knight , Yared and Ralla .

Obi certainly wasn't sure exactly what Avram had in mind, but if anything, he knew that it was tended to push them to thier limits and fullest potential. Perhaps not right now, but by the time they left to go back home, they would walk away with a whole new understanding of themselves as well as the Force. His heart began to beat as he grandually began to get a little more nervouse as they walked further and further away from the house.

Here was a well trained Jedi, actually getting nervouse in a situation. If only they coudl see him now, Obi thought to himself. If there was any time he was most human and most vulnerable, it was certainly now. Jedi weren't perfect in the least bit.

Deciding to leave his Jedi Tunic and Robe at home, Obi was still dressed in his training gear from earlier in the day. His shorts and sleevless shirt was still a little damp aroudn the edges, but coming along pretty well in the drying process as they continued to walk. Their destination, he did not know, the only on that did was Avram as he and Knight continued talking. Equipped with only his lightsaber, they slowly continued to walk.

4. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Avram turned around watching the younger ones following him. He spied his Padawan on the roof of the massive house watching the, and gave his head a little shake. She was going to try to sneak out.

He had noticed ealier Rala had some sort of device on ehr hand, he'd wait for the right time to ask her. Possibly it was something she'd crafted herself. He'd sensed the young woman was unsure of herself, but he knew differntly.

After a few hours of hard training, he had to make the group take a break.

"Sit down." he laughed. "Even the Old Rebuplic Jedi took breaks."

He spread his robe on the ground and sat down. Avram was a teacher that challenged hsi students, but he taught in such a way that the Padawan wanted to learn even more. Avram knew Knight, Rala and Yared were going through some difficult times at his point. He let them all know he was avaliblefor any of them to talk to.

The Jedi sat watching them.

<Tag Knight, Obi and Ralla>

5. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight sat there looking at Avram....

He lowered his head as he began talking....

Have.....Have you ever been lured to the dark.....sir

Knight could not keep eye contact

6. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    "Have.....Have you ever been lured to the dark.....sir."
    I don't know why, but it hurt me to sense Knight so unsure of himself, so nervous. The training had left me relatively tired though, so I dismissed the feeling as fatigue, at least for now. I waited for Avram's answer, so that afterwards I could show him my power. A part of me was delighted at the chance to show off, but mostly I was nervous. I hadn't seen any other Jedi do it so far.

7. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "Have.....Have you ever been lured to the dark.....sir?"

Knight's uncertianty came through in his voice. The young Knight seemed to be struggling within himself, to even ask the question.

"No I haven't, but I've helped my Padawan through her own fight."

There were some very suprised looks all around.

<Tag Obi, Knight Rala, yared>

8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight tooks a deep breath before he looked up into Avrams eyes again....

His shoulder were slumoed down and his fingers in the blades of grass around him....

He felt disgusted with himself since he had fallen to the dark for that short period of time.....

9. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Avram, lenaed over putting a hand on Knight's shoulder.

"Knight look up at me."

He said gently lifting the man's face to met his eyes.

"You've forsaken that path. You can stay in the past with your greif, or move forward to healing and freedom from it's control..From what I've seen, living back there, isn't helping you much,is it?"

10. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight looked up at Avram

No.....no sir.....Its just...I figure the only way to remind myself is by reliving it.......I...I dont know what to do....

Knight very rarely ever admited to needing help.....but he did not know what to do..

11. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: I Know I write three posts. and each got eaten.:'( Ok, I'll try again.

IC:

Placing a hand on Knight's shoulder.

"You'er in the right place Knight. When stop relying on your strength, you can depend on a bigger strength to get through it."

He explained to Knight, he'd sensed the younger Jedi's struggle a night ago, as well as the support his friends were giving him.

"You think you haven't moved a centemeter, when you'e come much farther then you think."

12. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    "I can testify for that." I smiled at Knight and put my arm around his shoulders.
    "We all can." Yared added from somewhere behind me.

13. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I looked at Ralla and smiled.....

In return I held her as she gace me some sort of hug.

I then looked up to Avram....

[coloe=purple]I am ready to move on sir....[/color]

14. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Avram clapped a hand on Knight's should and nodded. All made a big step. Yared was standing behind Rala noting her own progress.

"Good, let's get busy."

He stood to his feet, lent a hand to each person.

"Next we work on trusting one another,the best way is rock climbing. A good way to find Force strengths as well."

He lead the way with his newly acquired students tagging along. When the others were walking off towards some rock formations, Avram lagged back to talk with Rala.

"I noticed eailer you had some sort of device. Did you build it yourself?"

<tag, Ralla, Obi and Knight>
    ------------------------------------

back at the house Mynn played with her younger siblings until they were worn out. Share' and Micha put the little ones down for a nap, while Jauhzmynn went off on her own. Being banned by Avram from and Jedi training for the day, she found something else to do. She headed out of the home, going deep into the woods for a stroll. She ehard some talking and laughing, Mynn kept following until she came to one of the many climbing areas. Avram, Knight, Obi, Ralla and Yared, were taking turns climbing. Avram had a way to make training fun in such a way, the stdent didn't realise they were learning lessons until later. Mynn climbed up a tree, settled into the branches and watched her friends enjoying themselves.

15. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight looked ahead to the rock formations......

You ready to do some climbing Yared...

He gave a small smile....

16. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    I looked nervously up at Avram.
    "No, I have no skill with mechanical things, sir. My brother made it. He knew before anyone else of my potential." I looked away at this, remebering my brother, the times we shared before...before he..left. "I need it to control my Force ability. I'm not sure what it is, I haven't seen any other Jedi use it in my time here. Through the Force, I can..sort of..see what the sound is doing, and make it louder. Look." I pulled my hand device on, laid it on a rock, strectched out, concentrated, and felt the ever-present hum of the Force. The rock was reduced to dust in a matter of seconds.
    "You see?" I asked hopefully, wanting Avram to explain my power.

17. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    The demonostraition was impressive. But to a Jedi who was trained during the Old Rebuplic days, the power Rala demonstraited was done by Padawans like her on a regular basis. What was impressive, the young woman had figured it out without the aid of an instructor.

"May I look at your hand device?"

He asked her holding a hand out to recive the item. While studing it he descibed the ability to her.

"In the eary days of Jedi training Padawans your age were doing this same Telekinesis ability as a normal part of their training. The skill to weaken an object, although it take smore enegery and is a bit harder. You've tackled the harder portion first so strengthening something should be easy. I say you'er right on track. Did you learn this on your own?"

He asked handing back her the device.

"The ability I discribed can be done without the aid of your hand device. This is a very impressive peice of work, your brother is quite talented."

18. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knights hands grasped the rock ledges firmly as he pulled himself up higher and higher. He finally looked down to the others noticing that he had climbed some ways.

19. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    "In the early days of Jedi training Padawans your age were doing this same Telekinesis ability as a normal part of their training. The skill to weaken an object, although it takes more energy and is a bit harder. You've tackled the harder portion first so strengthening something should be easy. I say you're right on track. Did you learn this on your own?"
    He handed my device back to me, I slipped it inside the special pouch on my belt. Avram continued talking as I did so.
    "The ability I described can be done without the aid of your hand device. This is a very impressive piece of work, your brother is quite talented."
    I smiled, thinking how Jaril would have reacted to the compliment with pride and embarassment.
    "Sort of. I just knew what to do- It seemed like I'd learned it before. I didn't know you could strengthen objects to, but I'd like to learn, if that's okay."

Yared was finding the climbing tough, though her natrual agility and sharp claws helped her draw almost level with Knight. The Cathar called across the the Jedi, who was working to climb yet higher.
    "Knight! Steady on, or we'll have to call a ship to get you down!"
    She laughed slightly to herself and sat on a ledge jutting from the rock face.

20. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight heard Yared and smiled.

He turned and looked over to her...
    How much farther do you think we can go?

21. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    "Well, how high is this thing?" Yared called back. She picked a flower from one of the small ccliff-clinging plants that grew all over the rock face and braided it into her hair.
    "Let's aim for the top!"
    The Cathar started to climb once more.

22. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "Sort of. I just knew what to do. It seemed like I'd learned it before. I didn't know you could strengthen objects to, but I'd like to learn, if that's okay."

"Of course it's ok and you have a natural talent for it."

The man put a hand on Rala's shoulder. Knight's and Yared's voices filtered down to them.

"I think we'd better join them before we'er left behind. While we climb I can show you how to use the strengthening ability."

Avram stood to hsi feet, helping Rala up as well. Obi wasn't around at that moment, He must have bene climbing the other side of the rock or out wandering the woods probably trying to track down Jauhzmynn.

23. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight looked over to Yared

[color-purple]HAHAHA Race you to the top![/color]

Knight griped rock ledges as he pulled himself higher and higher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.