main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Long Lived and the Long Lost

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AbihaVast, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbihaVast

AbihaVast Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2005
    Abiha: Okay, this is going to be interesting. For those of you who have come to read this fan fiction, I thank you so much, and hope you will stick with me to the end. Okay, so, the reason I do not have a summary for this story is because I am just not a big fan of summarizing things. I think it gives away too much about the story-line. By the way, the next chapter rating is M, for a reason, if you wanna read it, you have to go to fanfiction.net and look me up, as Abiha Vast. It isn't for language, but more for violence. It isn't really explict, but I just want to be on the safe side. So if you are undersixteen and are reading with out an adult, then please, turn back now.

I would like to leave you with one final note. I do NOT own Star Wars or any of the characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter One: Awaken
    Where am I? It?s so dark? My head feels terrible. And only one name beat threw it; Anakin. It?s so cold here. My eyes are beginning to focus, and around me I saw faint lights of yellow, red, blue, and green. They where blinking on and off. I found myself to be in some sort of containment chamber. What has happened to me! Now I hear a small alarm.

A sudden source of light has entered the darkness. A door slid open letting in just enough light for me to take in my surroundings. Soon a tall figure entered the room. He wore all black, and a long cape, with a mask and helmet on his head. He walked with a certain gloom around him, and looked as though he had a tragedy and never gotten over it.

I feel as though he and I are connected in a way. But deep down something is telling me he is dangerous, and I need to get away. He came towards me, I could barely see him still, my eyes where loosing focus, he put his gloved hand on the glass, and stood there staring at me. He pressed a button, and I lost focus as the fluids drained from my cell.

I couldn?t feel anything. Not even when I reached the bottom of the cell. But I could hear; I heard heavy breathing. The breathing wrapped itself around my ear, and it hung there like a sadness. I felt sad as I heard the breathing, yet somehow it was haunting. It sounded tortured, or at the end of its life.

I felt a sudden pain surge through my chest; and let out a scream. It felt like my heart exploded underneath my rib cage, and shattered my ribs; it moved threw my body like surge of electricity, and kept going till it reached the tips of my toes. I felt it again, letting out another scream. I had one final surge, and they painful experience ended.

My eyes focused once again, and I was no longer in a dark room, but a bright white room. The troubled figure I saw earlier was standing right above me, as I lie on an operating table. The figure stokes my hair, and I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Abiha: This was short, but the next chapter promises to be longer, because we will find out more about what is going on through Vader?s perspective. Constructive criticism is diffidently appreciated. No flamers please! I didn?t force you to read this.

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    That was very ingriguing.

I can't help but wonder what happened to Padme and why she doesn't remember it or Vader.

I look forward to seeing where this goes.

=D= =D=

3. Dahlia_Santary

Dahlia_Santary Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    Wow...Intriguing, Confusing, Very well written. Just my kinda fic. I'll make sure to stick around. If you could please PM me when you've updated again.;)

4. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    Padme is alive!!! * does a happy dance[face_dancing]* I love this kind of fics!!
    Vader managed to save Padme, I wonder how she will react once she remembers....[face_batting]

5. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    An impressive opening. A few niggling things there, but don't concern yourself with those. Keep writing this story, you have an intrigued audience :)

6. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Ooo, very interesting! Can I be another to say the word "intriguing"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.