main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Long Road (A One Paragraph GFF (round robin) where anyone can join in, make the story your own!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SoloCommand, Feb 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Star Wars is a copyright of George Lucas. I'm sure you all know that.

ON TOPIC OF GFFs.
    GFFs tend to go awry. Back on the subspace channell we had a 2 word GFF, its been going for 7 months now, with 3 locked topics to its name for the fact it had too many posts.

We ended up constructing a 5 page long epic, consisting of 1239 posts.

The plot was there was this bannana, and some marmalade, and the marmalade of the intergalactic council of marmalade decides to have a fight with this 90ft tall inflatable beach ball.

Anyhow. You have been warned.

As for the this, be as wild and as creative as you please. Just don't go to far off. And don't post two sentances in repitition.

Just make sure you have taken all mediation and are sober before you start typing. The marmalade one got 5 people banned.

RULES

Put any character in you want, be aware of continuality (I'll allow time traveling) and make sure there are'nt any sudden nuclear explosions or this big death star arrives and the peeps are'nt prepared and they all get blown up, no sudden kills, fight scenes are allowed and can result in the death of one or more character/s, hands off the main character, he's mine.

Be Sensible. I wil not be held responcible for anything you write, unless I write it.

No one is to write the ending (PM me and present me with an ending if you want I might consider it.) I will stop the GFF when it comes to an end or when things get TOO out of hand.

No spaming, trolling or flaming.

If something happens accept it.

A Maximum of 12 lines are allowed for each entry.

Anyway lets begin....

--------------------------------------------
    The Long Road

The road span forever...

Here one Jedi began his journey, his old life behind him, looking back at a his shady past, it was probably for the best...

He wanted to get away from what was behind him, look to the future. It was not bright. It was the dusty path in front of him, the road he must now travel. To where it lead, he did not know. No one had ever returned from walking the path.

He had packed what he considered the essencils. His lightsaber, diary, 20 packs of food rations including water, a tuskan army knife, his PDA, Comm WristBand, Medi Kit and a light stick.

Everything behind him was buried, his old life, his only chance for his own redemption was the life that lay ahead...

Taking a last sigh and looking back for the last time, he knew if he left quietly it would be for the better.

Anything could happen...

He started his journey...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.