main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Long Way Around-AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, Oct 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    The Long Way Around

I stand here watching the medical droids working furiously to save my master's life. They will save his life, this I am sure of. I have no other thoughts in my mind that he would live. But...but then there...I have doubts...but I can always hope as survey this god forsaken place. But it has a glaze covered toping. Crestfallen I try to think of what will happen if he does live.

But would I be able to face my Master again?

I know he was only meaning kidness when he made me promise to train young Anakin. He probably found that the thing that needed to be said. But, if I had let him die there in that hangar that would have been the last thing he said to me.

I knew...or at least I think my master loved me. I always felt so sure about that. I knew that no matter what happend I would at least have one person I could turn to if I needed help.

But now my heart is torn in two.

With what would have been his last breath he would have spoken about Anakin. A mere boy that he had met all of a few weeks prior instead of me. Is it so wrong I feel this jealousy? I know that it is not what the Jedi teach us. But as a person, as a human being is it? Qui-Gon Jinn had raised me for more than half of my life. The only true family I would ever know. And with what would have been his last moment he didn't say anything to me about us, but about the boy.

I have to admit. The people of Naboo have been very gracious to me. I. I just. Oh. I don't know any...anymore. So much has changed. I try to stop my figiting hands long enough to rub my tired glossy eyes. Being flung into knighthood like this was not what I wanted Master. Not for us. No...not like this. They knighted me today Master...would you have even been there if you could have? No...NO! I have to stop thinking like that. He would have been there...he would.

Wouldn't you?

But no matter what happens Master. I will stay by your side till you are better. I will try...I will do all that I can to help. I promise Master... I...I promise.

2. Rosemary

Rosemary Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2000
    Nice start =)
    Kinda makes you think huh? ';'
    Man I wish Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan had had some more character development =)
    Oops rambling, Keep it up! ;D

3. JediKnightZarc

JediKnightZarc Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2000
    I love this story! Write more soon! =)

4. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Yeah, keep going. Stupid Qui-gon, I would be feeling so bad if someone I loved died in my arms and their last words were about a sithly boy they ha only met a couple of days ago.

Kithera

5. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Very nice start! I love AU! Will you be switching between points of view or will we see everything through Obi-wan's eyes? I'll be watching for more.

6. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANOTHER AU!!!!!!!!

Hope to see more soon!

7. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Hey, what is this doing all the way down here?!

UP!

8. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Hmmmmmmmm.....
    Where's the rest?

9. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Excellent Renton!!!!

10. Rosemary

Rosemary Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2000
    "More please." (._.)
    "MORE?"

Hehe sorry ;)
    You can't leave it there

11. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    EVIL SCHOOL!
    Sorry I will post after I get home!
    May the force be with you!
    -Rents

12. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    So....Where is it?

13. Jade's Fire2003

Jade's Fire2003 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 1999
    Keep it up.

//starts banging hands on the computer screen and chants "Post post post post..."

14. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    MORE!

15. BannedOnTheGauntlet

BannedOnTheGauntlet Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 18, 2000
    I like what you've got so far. I'd love to see more!

16. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Okay I didn't like how I got started with this so I'm going to start over in another thread...it'll be called "Hero" if anyone cares...

17. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    This one doesnt suck either, Renton. Its awesome!

18. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    "Hero" ? I will keep my eyes open for it...although I love the way this one began.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.