main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Longest Day (A 24 Style Fan-fic!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ben_Watson, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Watson

Ben_Watson Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 11, 2004
    Chapter 1: 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM

9:00 PM

Jason Hutrer laughed and smiled warmly at his loving daughter. He lifted the bottle up and drank some of his correllian ale. "Too bad that's all you could do." He was sitting in his lovely corusanti apartment. He was on the hand-stitched leather couch, next to him was Sophie. Most of the place was basic; various furniture was placed around the "family room".
    His wife, Emily was asleep right now, so it was just Sophie and him making fun of each other.

"Hey, I didn't mean to trip!" Sophie poked his rib hard, laughing at him. Sophie was sixteen, about halfway through her teenage independency. Even still though, she enjoyed a good night with her dad. Especially with her mother's current condition, she wanted to stay close to them both.

Though that was hard with Jason's line of work...

"Still, you lost me." Jason smiled and took another sip of his drink. Jason was tall, well built. He worked out a lot, mainly for his job. He had shortly cut blond hair, and a small beard.

Sophie surrendered, "Fine... You win." Sophie smiled and laughed at him. She had flowing brown hair, like her mother. A great smile, thin body. She looked so much like her mother. Even if she were to die, Jason would always remember Emily by their daughter.

Before Jason could respond to her, his comn-unit rang. Sophie's smile immediately faded. She knew just as well as the rest of the family what they meant. She got up and went into the kitchen. He picked it up. "Hutrer here."

9:10 PM

Within the walls of the Counter Terrorist Unit, in the high office was Gates Lerto. Chief of Staff at CTU. "We've got a lead on something. I can't tell you over the phone."

Jason was getting annoyed. "Damnit, Gates!" He lowered his voice, remember his wife was asleep. "This is my time off. What is wrong this time?" Sophie was smirking at him. She loved it when he yelled at his workmates.

"Look... I really can't say anything over the phone. This is big, extremely big. Even for you." She pleaded.

Jason was silent for a few moments. "Fine. I'll be right in." He hung up before she could say anything else. He looked at Sophie, "I'm really sorry honey. Look, I'll be back as soon as possible." He hugged her tightly, "You take care of your mom if she wakes up. Right?"

"Right. Be back soon!"

"I will." He grabbed his comn-unit and his custom blaster. He quickly made sure he had his entry badge, then left.

9:19 PM

Yelard Trig walked quietly through the busy, bottom level streets of Corusant. His suitcase was heavy, and hurt as it bounced against his leg as he walked. The gran took a left into an empty alleyway. He placed the case down and left the alley.

9:25 PM

Sophie opened the door slowly to check on her mother. She had heard some strange noises before and was wondering what they were. Through the darkness she couldn't see much, so she lifted the lights a bit.

What she saw was nothing. Only the blankets. She covered her mouth, preventing anyone from hearing her scream. Dad! He'll know what to do. She ran over to the nearest comn-unit and called her dad.

Yelard sat in the Slave's Ticket. One of few cantinas open before midnight. He was given his drink, then took a small data pad from his pocket and slid it to the left. "It's all you'll need."

"You will be thanked for your services in full." Then the receiver took the data pad and left.

Jason was in a taxi when his comn went off. "Hutrer here."

"Dad! Its- Its Sophie." She was breathing heavily, extremely frightened.

"Calm down honey. What's wrong?"

"Its mom. She's gone! I heard some strange noises and went to check on her. After I opened the door, she was gone."

Jason froze. "Ok, I want you to all the police, tell them who you are and what happened. Then I want you to take the spare blaster I have under the coffee panel and hide yourself in your room."

She quickly found the blaster and charged it. "Ok, I've got the blaster."

"Good, now you know what to do. I'll do my best to find

2. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    [face_thinking] why would someone want to kidnap Jason's wife?

PM list for me!

3. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I'll watch this one . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.