main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Lord of the Button: The PRJO LOTR Tribute

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    HEHEHE! [face_laugh]

It's about time someone with talent decided to help out.

Good one, LOL!

2. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    JAJAJAJAJAJA!!!

Te quedo demasiado Digi!!!!

3. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    ... and the journey continues... this time with the thread princess, love interest of the king Gerargorn... ladies and gents... i give you Katharwen

[image=http://users.centennialpr.net/jleft/katharwen.jpg]

4. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    ... when dispair is felt in the air, the walls close in, and we are about to loose all hope, he comes to the rescue...

i present you, Juandalf...

[image=http://users.centennialpr.net/jleft/juandalf.jpg]

5. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    "JEJEJEJEJE"
    Keep up the good work!

6. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    continuing with the story... our next character plays a very importan role in the tale... powerfull... wise... saavy... without him, victories wouldn't be achieved... people... bow... cuz' the "IT" Manager is coming... i give you "Gerargorn"

[image=http://users.centennialpr.net/jleft/gerargorn.jpg]

7. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    me alegro por aquellos que les gusta el trabajo que uno hace y le dedica tiempo...

aquellos que no les importe, no les guste, o les de igual, ni lean el thread, o mejor aun no entren al foro...

mmm se me esta ocurriendo una idea... que la persona que postio el mensaje anti-PRJO, cual fue borrado debidamente me envie una foto para convertirlo en un lindo "Uruk-Hai"... creo que el montaje iria perfectamente con su personalidad, y proyeccion personal "online"

... el chapter rep desde orlando ha dicho....

BTW... si tanto criticas a los geeks, y fans de SW... que rayos haces entrando al foro? huh?

8. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Digital eso te esta quedando brutal!

Esa foto de Gerry parece que la barba es de el!

Anyway, sobre el tipo este, pues nada, aqui no tenemos que estar haciendole caso a ningún troll.

Espero que te sigas disfrutando el resto de las vacaciones.

9. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Digi, a la verdad que te la comistes. Gerry deberia considerar dejarse crecer la barba. :p

Keep it up.

Y dudo que el "AntiStarWars" postee su foto, y mas con la banneada bien chevere que cogio.

10. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    BTW... si tanto criticas a los geeks, y fans de SW... que rayos haces entrando al foro? huh?

Son de las cosas que te hacen ver que no importa lo patetico que te sientas, hay gente muchisimo mas patetica que tu. Pq venir a un foro de SW a llorar y jorobar es de las cosas mas pateticas que existen en la humanidad. Me da pena...

Oye, ahora solo hacemos fotos en este thread? Que paso con las lineas de las pelis!

Acaba de bajar la foto de Gerardo... Lo unico que puedo decir es... [Tony] brilliant!!!![/Tony]

Te la comistes y despues te la comistes de nuevo Digital. Esta bestial!

Que sexy te vez Gerry! ;) :p

11. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    Gracias por el piropo, Pete. Me hacia falta. ;) :p

Anyway, ya muchos hemos visto Return of the King. Seria bueno ya inventarnos lineas memorables con los personajes del PRJO.

Alguien ha visto por el Net un script de ROTK? Me gustaria hacer una escena entre Skalamir, Paquippin y Lord Romanthor, the Steward of Nintendor*.

*Si alguien se le ocurre algo mejor para Gondor, please do so! :p

12. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    In the great halls of Nintendor, Steward Romanthor addresses his new loyal servant Paquippin.

Romanthor: Do you know any songs?

Paquippin: Oh, no sir. I know a lot about comics, though. And if I did, it wouldn't be fit for these halls.

Romanthor: And why wouldn't your song be fit for my halls? Come. Post me a song.

Paquippin sighs while Romanthor turns on his computer.

Paquippin: Begins typing out loud
    Life is offline;
    the forum ahead...

Skalamir with many other users log in to the forum.

and there are many posts and threads...

A RSA sees he's online

through the FanForce
    to the end of the site...

Skalamir and his friends begin posting about the Ice Cream Wars and his favorite phrase: Lick'em, Georgie

until the users are all online...

The RSA PMs other RSAs to log in

polls and topics,
    drama and trolls...

Skalamir and his pals have already submitted various unusual posts throughout the FanForce forums.

all are banned,
    all are...

The RSAs looks at the users' IP, then finally use the Ban Button.

...banned.

Paquippin finishes and hits the post button, his tear-filled eyes look upon Romanthor, who's busy browsing movie previews on his computer.

13. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Here's another condensed ROTK Parody, there are many of them out there, unfortunately. However, I haven't found any videos yet.

Here's more Lord of the Buttons:

The power of the RSAs is growing. Rafauron will use his puppet Pabluman to destroy the people of Cabo Rohan. Isenganja has been unleashed. The Eye of Rafauron now turns to Fondor. The last free kingdom of fans. His banning on this country will come swiftly. He senses the Button is close. The strength of the Buttonbearer is failing.

And finally, about the Lord of the Button Project, what we'll do is this: we will be selecting some of the best scenes out of the ones we have posted here on this Thread, elaborate them and put them on the movie. There are also going to be new scenes in the movie, but my point is that there is still time to write some more scenes here in hopes that they will be filmed. So come on people, let's get creative! :D

14. Darth_Valle

Darth_Valle Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Ok, let's continue the tradition of fine satire!

**Juandalf and Paquippin are standing behind the firewalls of Fondor.
    Juandalf looks gravely to the horizon while Paquippin sorts his new equipment as new appointed Guard of the Citaintel.

JUANDALF:-Rafauron has still to unleash his deadliest servant. The one they say no man can kill.

*switch to Minas Microsoftgul, where a dark figure is invested in armor.

JUANDALF:-He is the Geek King of Angmar. The most powerful of the nine.

*in Minas Microsoftgul, the Geek King (Billy to his friends) prepares his troops to take on Fondor, riding his Fell Beast XP 1.5

(please feel free to take on from here!) :)

15. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Esta escena me recuerda a esos momentos en que Juan (Lucidus), luego de estar silencioso por mas de 20 minutos, rompe a hablar y a hablar y no se calla como por 10 minutos. [face_laugh]

Juandalf: "There was no typo in Paquippin's post."

Juandalf: "A comic book fan...but an honest comic book fan he remains."

Farther away sits Paquippin with Torry, looking remorseful.

Juandalf: "He told Rafauron nothing of Prodo and the Button."

Juandalf: "We've been strangely fortunate. Paquippin saw in the flat screen monitor a Quicktime movie of the enemy's plan."

Juandalf: "Rafauron hacks to take over the Fanforce of Miami Citith. His defeat in Fanforce Latin America showed our enemy one thing: He knows the heir of Applendil has come forth."

Juandalf: "Fans are not as weak as He supposed; there is courage still. Strength enough perhaps to challenge Him. Rafauron fears this."

All the others are silent and listen as Juandalf continues.

Juandalf: "He will not risk the fans of TheForce.Net uniting under one chapter."

Juandalf: "He will delete Miami Citith to the last HTML tag before he sees an iBook owner posting as an Admin."

Juandalf: "If the ICQ Alert Sounds beep, Cabo Rohan must be ready for war."

(Sorry if it's a little bad, I have a nasty cold that makes it hard to think! [face_blush] )

16. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    LOL... quedo buena!

17. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    by popular demand... ladies of the forum, i give you the talented Tumbark Wookie portraying his character of "Tumbaowyn"

[image=http://users.centennialpr.net/jleft/tumbaowyn.jpg]

18. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    LMAO!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Hands down the most awaited cameo appearance in the Lord of the Button project.

19. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    so long time it took me to do a self buttonized portrait, tonight i got to it and the results were pretty nice...

with no further adou, Button Fans, i give you the hero, the one who saved the PRJObitses, the brave, the web designer...

DIGOMIR!

[image=http://users.centennialpr.net/jleft/digomir.jpg]

20. Darth_Valle

Darth_Valle Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Yep!

Esa expresion facial de "what the heck am I doing here?" es exactamente lo que estamos buscando para el proyecto! :D
    Great job!

21. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Excellent! [face_laugh]

22. Jedi_YingYang

Jedi_YingYang Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2003
    Ahi tengo un script que escrito un amgio mio. Chequealo.
    Lovegram de El Señor de los Anillos y Harry Potter versión 3
    Por Nizar Khalife (ideas contribuidas por Sofía Gallisá, Coral Talavera, Daniel Montes y otros. Perdonen las charrerías)

Entran Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas y Gimli cansados y respirando ruidosamente
    Gandalf: Esos no eran caballeros normales, eran los Nazgul. Tuvimos suerte que no nos atraparon. Especialmente con todos esos orcos acompañándolos.

Legolas: (muy arrogantemente) Pfft, yo mato a un batallón entero de orcos yo solo. He matado cientos de ellos. Pelean como mujeres.

Entran Fanática 1, Fanática 2 y Fanática 3 gritando y declarando su amor por Legolas y le caen en cima a Legolas porque Orlando Bloom está bien bueno(improvisado) y luego se van y Legolas se para como si nada hubiera pasado.

Gandalf: Cállate elfo, que los elfos todos parecen mujeres! Hablando de mujeres, ¿Dónde están Frodo y Sam?

Entran Frodo y Sam corriendo y riéndose afeminadamente, Sam detrás de Frodo con las manos como si le fuera a agarrar los glúteos (nalgas). Abrásense Frodo y Sam, todavía riéndose. Todos miran a Frodo y a Sam asombrada e incómodamente.

Gimli: (a Legolas) Oye, ¿crees que ellos son... que ellos son... que... tiran al otro lado?

Legolas: ¿A qué te refieres?

Gimli señala a Frodo y Sam haciendo interacciones... cuestionables.

Legolas: Bueno, es cierto que viven juntos y se pasan abrasándose pero... eso puede ser comportamiento normal para un hobbit. Ellos hacen eso a cada rato. Total, la orientación sexual de nuestros compañeros aventureros no es nuestro problema.

Gimli: (avergonzado) Sí, sí, claro, claro, no es asunto nuestro... pero me gustaría saber. (hacia un lado) Maldito elfo!

Frodo: ¿Qué están mirando?

Todos menos Sam y Frodo: NADA!!!

Aragorn: Por el amor de Galadriel! (Aragorn los separa) ¿Por qué siempre se pasan haciendo esas cosas?

Frodo: Porque así lo escribió Tolkien: Bien... amigables. (Se ríe afeminadamente mientras hace un movimiento circular con la cintura. Vuelve a abrazar a Sam)

Gandalf: Déjense de juegos! Son ustedes más brutos que ogros. Frodo, ¿dónde está el anillo? Teníamos que traerlo hasta aquí.

Legolas: (arrogantemente) Pfft, esos yo los mato yo solo. He matado cientos de ogros. Pelean como niñas pequeñas en menstruación.

Entran las tres Fanáticas de nuevo y se repite el proceso de la vez anterior.

Frodo saca los Lovegrams.

Gimli: Cállate elfo sucio!

Frodo: Lo tengo aquí, Gandalf.

Gandalf: Dámelo.

Frodo: NO!!! ES MIO y MIO SOLO!!!!

Entra Gollum y lucha con Frodo para los lovegrams. Más acciones cuestionablemente afeminados y homosexuales. Se caen al piso.

Gollum: NO!!! ES MIO, PRECIOUS!!!!

Sam les brinca en cima.

Sam: SON MIOS!!! (se ríe afeminadamente)

Más luchas y gritos cuestionables. Todos miran a Sam, a Frodo y a Gollum

Aragorn: (a Gandalf) ¿Cuál es su problema? ¿Crees que ellos son... tu sabes... que.... juegan a las cambiadas?

Gandalf: Bueno, los hobbits son descomunalmente simpáticos y excéntricos... es difícil determinarlo, pero Sam se casa al final.

Aragorn: Sí, sí, claro, claro... pero vive con Frodo un montón de tiempo.

Gollum: ¿Qué están mirando?

Todos menos Sam, Frodo y Gollum: NADA!!!!

Aragorn: Bueno, ya dejen el juego y denle el anillo a Gandalf. Parecen unos elefantes estúpidos.

Gandalf agarra los lovegrams.

Légolas: (arrogantemente) Pfft, yo mato un elefante lleno de moros yo solo. Es más fácil que hacer las muchachas en el cine gritar como unas estúpidas.

Entran las Fanáticas de nuevo y repitan el proceso de gritos pero esta vez, Légolas no se para, se queda inconsciente en el piso. Los otros personajes ignoran este hecho.

Gandalf, Aragorn y Gimli: Cállate elfo sucio!

Gandalf: Imbécil! (al público) Les voy a leer los malditos mensajes.

Se leen los lovegrams y Sam, Frodo y Gollum improvisan mientras que Gandalf, Aragorn, Gimli y Harry Potter (si se queda consiente) se turnan lovegrams. Legolas se queda inconsciente mientras que unos ayudantes lo a

23. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Thanks fer that, Spike. 8-}

Anyway, if anybody wants to post more scenes for Lord of the Buttons, time is running out! Let's see (read?) 'em.

24. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    The autopruner got this thread. Upping for the sake of history.

25. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Yeah, we cannot allow this Thread to be totally consumed by that evil, always hungry predator known as auto-pruning! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.