main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Lord of the Droids

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth-Seldon, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    This is a mixed up story similar to the mixed up stories of Keeper of the Sword. This story was made with his permission.

THE LORD OF THE DROIDS

The world has changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    much that once is lost
    for none now live that remember it.

It began with the forging of the great droids. Three were given to the Gungans, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven were given to the Sith lords. And nine, nine droids were given to the humans. For within these droids was the power to rule each race. But they were all of them decived for another droid was made. In the land of Sullust in the fires of mount doom. The dark Emperor Palpatine forged in secret another droid. A master droid, to control all others. And into this droid he poured his hate, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One droid to rule them all. Soon all planets fell to the power of the droid. A last alliance of gungans and men fought on Mount doom for the freedom of the galaxy. It was here that Isador the son of the King took up his fathers sword and defeated the Emperor. But the power of the droid could not be undone. This was his one chance to destroy evil forever. But the hearts of men are easily corrupted. Isador took the droid, R2-D2 with him. The droid of power has a will of its own. It betrayed Isador to his death. And some things which should not be forgotten were. History became legend, legend became myth, and for two and a half thousand years R2 passed out of all knowlege. Until when chance came it ensnared a new owner. The droid came to the creature Gollum who took it deep into the Misty Mountains. But it betrayed Gollum too and R2 quickly escaped his cave. But then something happend which R2 did not intend. It was picked up by the most unlikely creature, Jar Jar Binks a gungan of the shire. And soon gungans will shape the fortunes of all!

60 Years Later...In a galaxy far far away.

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE DROID.

An old man Obi-Wan Kenobi rides his horse and carrige down the dirt roads of the shire. Suddenly a gungan, Jar Jar Binks jumps out of the forest with his faithful droid R2 right behind him. "Yousa late! mesa thinks" said Jar Jar. "A Jedi is never late he arrives precisely when he means to" said Obi. "Obi? Obi, mesa so happy to see yousa!" "good to see you again Jar Jar".

To be continued....

2. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part Two
    of Fellowship of the Droid
    by Darth Seldon.

Obi-Wan and Jar Jar as well as the droid of power all went to the Gungan hole. Obi began to catch up with his old friend Jar Jar "so how is your magic droid Jar Jar" asked Obi-Wan. "Mesa's precious is very special. It came to mesa." Said Jar Jar as he eyed his old friend with a look of suspican. Obi thought that maybe this droid may be the droid of power. The droid which would rule them all. And so Obi's good friend Yoda was investigating the matter.

Yoda was riding on horseback. In the distance was the black tower of Isengard. Count Dooku was standing my the tower as he said "Smoke rises from Mount Doom and Yoda the green, rides on to Isengard, seeking my council." "Count Dooku. Seek your council I have. The droid of power I may have! " Count Dooku looked at the short Jedi and then said "I presume the gungan has it. Silly that it was under your eyes all this time. Your love of the gungans has clouded your vision. The dark lord will soon have R2-D2 again. We cannot stop him. We can only join him." Yoda looked at Dooku and then said "The dark side I sense in you." "We can only settle this matter with a lightsaber duel" yelled Dooku. "Begun this duel has! " screamed Yoda as he ignited his green saber.

The Emperor had many Nazis searching Middle Earth searching for the Droid of Power. The lead digger was Indiana Jones. Indiana and his dwarf friend Gilmi were now at the Well of Souls. They belived that R2 would be found within the tomb. "Asps, snakes, very dangerous. You go first" As Gilmi said this Indy entered the tomb. They encountered many snakes but they only found some worthless ark. There was no R2 to be found at all.

Jar Jar was having a nice Supper with Obi when suddenly he heard a knock at the door. It was his good friend Sam. "Excuse me Master Binks but it seems someone is looking for you." "Mesa? " said Jar Jar. "There are stormtroopers, nine of them and they are on horse back looking for you." "We will need transportation. Come Jar Jar let us get into your airspeeder" said Obi. They all got in Jar Jar's landspeeder. "But Obi I cannot go off and leave the shire. I have farm work and other stuff." said Jar Jar. Obi just looked at him. "Jar Jar I am getting too old. You will be a Jedi Knight the same as your father." Jar Jar then said "Yousa know about my father?"

Binks, R2, Obi and Sam all got in the speeder and traveled to the Mos Eisley Space port. "Such place are havens for those who do not want to be found." They entered the cantina. Sam was not allowed in cause they don't like Hobbits. And so while Sam was waiting outside he was captured by a few Nazis.

In the Cantina they found a pilot named Han Solo who agreed to take them to Sullust in his space ship. "who are the passengers" said Solo. "The only passengers are myself, the gungan, the droid and no questions asked" said Obi-Wan. They all took off in the Falcon and began to fly toward Sullust where Mount Doom is.

To be continued

3. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part III
    OF Fellowship of the Droid

Obi-Wan, Binks, R2 and Han Solo all got aboard the Falcon. They began their travels to Sullust. R2 was forged in Mount Doom and only there could he be unmade!

Suddenly they realized an Imperial Star Destroyer was in orbit of the planet. "Oh no wesa in trouble." Jar Jar yelled. "calm down where not in trouble yet." Obi said calmly. "What yet? Imperials out there. R2 in here. All flying and no eating when yousa thinkin we in trouble!" Jar Jar continued to yell. "No worries I have out flown destroyers before" Solo said as his ego grew even larger.

Aboard the Star Destroyer, Chimaera, Capatian Pellaeon was entering Grand Admiral Thrawn's private chambers. All around the chamber was holograms of gungan art. The Admiral had bright red eyes that could be seen in the dark room. "Grand Admiral Thrawn, we have discovered the ship which holds the droid of power." Pellaeon said. A bluish black eye brow lifted on the Admiral's face. "Do not worry Captain. I have studied Gungan art. I know all about them. They are going to Sullust. Kenobi the Brown is aboard." Pellaeon was never suprised by the Admiral and agreed with him.

The Chimaera began to shoot at the falcon. Solo decided to take the falcon into the astroid field. Jar Jar's screams were getting louder as they navigated the astroid field.

Thrawn was standing aboard the bridge as he watched Solo go. Pellaeon knew that Lord Vader would follow Solo in. But Thrawn was not Vader. Thrawn was calm as he watched them get away. "Captain, I know there art and therefore I know where they will be. They will soon be at Sullust. Contact the Judicator. We will both meet in Sullust where we will attack them." Thrawn said as he looked out into space. "Yes my lord"the captain said.

To be continued...

4. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Its a dangerous buisness walking out your door. You step out on the road and if your not careful you will be attacked by clones.

THere is much more to come so keep reading.

5. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
  6. kingthlayer

kingthlayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 7, 2003
    Wow.

lumberjedi is a sex-goddess

7. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    The next part of
    Fellowship of the Droid

The Evil Empire had constructed the largest space station ever. It was the Death Star and was the size of a moon. This death star had the power to destroy and entire planet. The Imperial lords meet one the station to discuss Imperial strategy.

Grand Moff Tarkin and Dark Lord Vader entered the room where the other Admirals were meeting.

Admiral Trasis sat uneasy in his chair and began to speak, "Our central intelligence states that the rebel alliance has obtained a tactical read out of this station. It is possible, however unlikely that they will find a weakness here and exploit it!" Moff Jasis was incharge of the Death Star was defended his station "This station is now the true power in the galaxy!" Darth Vader grew angry by the statment and shouted in his robotic voice "The power to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the droid!" "Don't scare us with your sorceress ways lord Vader. The power of the droid has yet to...." The Admiral interupted himself as he began to choke. "I find your lack of faith, disturbing" Vader boomed as he killed Jasis.

The Falcon was now hidden away in an astroid. Ben Kenobi was teaching Jar Jar in the powers of the droid. "Use your feelings Jar Jar." Ben instructed. "But mesa haven trouble." Han Solo walked into the room. As Jar Jar began to talk to R2, Han began to laugh. "Yousa don't belive in the droid, do yousa?" Binks questioned. Solo laughed and said "I have flown from one side of the galaxy to the other, I have seen a lot of strange things but I have never seen anything which would convince me there is this one droid of power that controls everything! Nothing controls my destiny just a bunch of simple tricks." Ben laughed. The Falcon was then able to escape the astroid field and make the jump into hyperspace. Soon they would be in Sullust and would be able to destroy the ring.

But Only in the fires of Mount Doom could the ring be unmade. If the Death Star destroyed Sullust then there would be no Mountain and therefore no way to destroy the ring.

It was a race who could get to Sullust first!
    More to come......

Seldon

8. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Sam: If I take one more step it will be the farthest I have ever been from home.

Obi-Wan: That is your uncle speaking!

Sam: NO really mister Kenobi it is the truth.

Obi-Wan: I am getting too old Samwise Gamgee. I need your help, she needs your help.

Sam: Look I can take you as far as Bree but I have to get back I have work to do!

Keep REading. There is more story to come!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.