main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra turned her head and noticed a form up the shore. She reached for her daggers.

TAG: Link, Fellowship, Vana, Donvan

2. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Dammit! I did! Crap. Ah well, good stuff is comin'.

IC: Frodo Baggins

Frodo got up and walked towards Aragorn.

"The Ring! The Ring has taken Boromir!"

Merry saw Aragorn leave. He turned to Pippin.

"Pippin, let's go find Frodo."

He motioned for Pippin to follow him.

TAG: Fellowship

3. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    IC - Aragorn

::Aragorn tried to hold back his surprise. Did Boromir take the Ring from Frodo?::

Where is the Ring?

TAG: Frodo

~Corran

4. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Frodo thought of this question as a threat. He ran a little from Aragorn.

"Stay away!"

TAG: Fellowship/Aragorn

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra remember that Frodo was gone, "Link!" She took Link's hand and jumped up, pulling him up as well "Frodo! Come on!" She started to run.

TAG: Link, everyone

6. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Stop trying to interfere in the story! :p It's getting to the good part ;)

IC - Link Riverflow

::Link lightly grabbed Dallyra's wrist before she could run off::

No, Dallyra. Frodo will be fine, have faith.

TAG: Dallyra

IC - Aragorn

::Aragorn had started to take a step towards Frodo, but stopped as Frodo yelled::

Frodo? I swore to protect you.

TAG: Frodo

~Corran

7. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Okie dokie. I'm gonna turn in. Night. Don't do anything hasty while I'm away. Sorry, Frodo will have to leave tomorrow. Good night.

8. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan sat watching the river of Anduin, letting it calm his mind. He would have to think of where to go from here, but for the time being, he would just watch the river and let his thoughts and worries flow away with it.
    As he sat there staring at the water, a person, a woman it looked like, from the band of travellers nearby, shouted something and leapt up to go somewhere, but he noticed another person grab her hand and sit her back down, evidently calming her down.
    Donvan raised an eyebrow and shrugged, turning his eyes upon the river of Anduin once more, Not my business, he thought to himself.

tag: the fellowship

9. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen looked up, then around, she felt someone watching them, it was an elf.
    She stood up and looked around, there she found the elf and smiled...
    "Spying on us, or are you one of Saruman's forces?".
    She got her bow and pointed it at him.
    "I will not shoot if you tell me who you are!"

TAG: All

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra ran over to Vanawethwen "He is human, Donvan?"

TAG:Donvan, Link, Vana[/b

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Ani_Dala, if you're talking to me(and i believe you are. lol) Then you are mistaken, for i am no elf, but a man. ;) :p Just thought i'd tell you that, i'll proceed as if you hadn't called me an elf. ;)

IC: Donvan looked at the arrow then at the elf and chuckled slightly, "If i were a spy, i'm a horrible one at that. A spy does not camp out in full view of who they track." He smiled at her unafraid that he had an arrow pointed at him and could possibly be shot.
    "And if i were from Saruman's group, you would already be dead my dear elf. I watched you come up to me, not that hard to see. But yet, you see that my sword is sheathed and my shield not out, i do not pose a threat to you, only a mild curiousity."

Donvan looked at the new elf who approached him and raised an eyebrow, "You elves have a knack for knowing people's names without knowing them do you? I was once assailed by an elf i had never met before at Rivendell."

tag: Ani_Dala and the rest of the fellowship

12. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    "You don't remember me? I'm Dallyra, daughter of Elrond, we met at Rivendell" Dallyra smiled.

TAG: Donvan, Link, Vana

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan took a moment to study the two elves and think to himself, until he finally did remembered meeting Dallyra once before in Rivendell.
    "Ah, i see. You must have been the elf that assailed me. I meet many people along my travels, you must forgive my memory. I hope your meeting in Rivendell went well for you."
    He looked at the other people down the beach and then back at the two elves, "I must say i'm surprised to see elves of Rivendell at Anduin though."

tag: spacelady, Ani_Dala, the rest. ;) :p

14. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    IC: Garin Stonehammer

Garin looked at this new man who came. He wasn't too sure who he was...

Garin grabbed his axe and his short knife. The food he had in his pouch wasn't very filling, so he wanted to hunt.

Just then, he saw Aragorn run. Frodo and the other man, Boromir, had were gone.

TAG: Anyone

15. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"Well I must apologize Donvan, I am Vanawenthwen Greenleaf, sister to Legolas Greenleaf and daughter of the Mirkwood Realm, I believe I have never meet you, sometimes I believe you are Saruman's forces because you spy on us".
    Vanawethwen smiled and lowered her bow, then looked up at him.

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra smiled, "What brings you here Donvan??"

TAG:Donvan, Link ,Vana

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan nodded at Vana, "I completely understand, though this is the first time i've seen your group. Anyway, let me formerly introduce myself, i am Donvan, son of none."
    He smiled then looked at Dallyra, "I merely come here while i travel, Anduin is a peaceful place to me, it helps me clear my thoughts."

tag: Ani_Dala, spacelady, and the rest.

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra smiled again, "It's good to see you again"

TAG: Donvan, Link, Vana, everyone[/b

19. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"I see".
    She smiled once again at the man standing next to him, then her toughts went to Aunrahim, then came back...
    "Were are you from?".

20. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan nodded toward Dallyra, "And a pleasure to lay eyes upon you again," he looked at Vana, "As well as you for the first time."
    He smiled a little bit then heard Vana's question, "To be honest, i come from nowhere. I do not live anywhere. I merely travel and only keep traveling. I do not plan to stop till my dying day." He smiled back at her.

tag: spacelady, Ani_Dala, ...and the rest. lol

21. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC: Egads! Sorry I've been gone, I've been at a weekend course so I'm a little behind.

IC:

Sam had not noticed that Frodo was gone until Merry had mentioned it. He was furious with himself for that as he ran through the forest shouting for his Master.

"Frodo!"

TAG: Anyone

22. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Radagast approached the throne and bowed. "Your majesty, I am Radagast the brown, friend of Gandalf the grey." The greasy looking man next to the throne whispered again into the king's ear. "You will find that the name of Gandalf storm crow will not get you much respect here," Grima told him. "Your kind are not welcome here in Edoras or in the whole of Rohan." Radagast could see something terrible was happening to the king, but could not aid him at present. "Your kingdom has been invaded by orcs. They grow ever stronger since Saruman had been aiding them." Grima whispered into the king's ear again. "The white wizard is his majesty's friend. Have you any proof of what you say?" Grima asked. "No?....Then you have nothing more to say here. You may leave." The king waved his hand feebly in dismissal. Knowing he could do nothing, Radagast left the Golden hall and returned to the healer's house. Finding Anwyn gone, he questioned the healer. Convinced that her father had taken her home, the wizard made preparations to follow. First he gathered her clothes [now nicely cleaned and repaired], weapons and equipment, then he went to the stables. He saddled her horse, and tied her gear onto it. Finally he jumped on his own horse and leading hers left Edoras. Once some distance from the city, he dismounted and whispered into his horse's ear. He then tied the reins from Anwyn's horse to his. Moving away he concentrated and his form blurred and changed. A large brown wolf stood in his place. The wolf sniffed the ground and finding the scent ran off down the road. Radagast's horse, having been instructed to do so, followed with Anwyn's horse trailing behind.

tag: Anwyn

23. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawethwen smiled and bowed her head...
    "If you may excuse me, I have other things to do".
    She smiled at both the man and the she elf standing next to her, then she walked to where the capm was, sat down and closed her eyes...

24. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    "Lord Wolfstone wishes to see you M'lady"

Anwyn sat in front of a large mirror in her room, staring at her reflection, she didn't even turn to acknowledge the maid Very Well, Tell him I will be there shortly The Maid bowed and left. Waiting till she was sure that was she gone, Anwyn jumped from her chair, she stopped at the door and peered out, looking both ways. No one was in sight, good.

She ran down the hall, and out into the yard, she didn't stop until she had reached the stables, and had hid inside, catching her breath. Confident that no one had seen her she continued on to the back of the stables where the dogs were kept, Her farther owned quite a few hunting dogs, but she sought after one in particular.

Anwyn put her fingers to her mouth and let out a loud whistle, all the dogs began to bark but one came bounding forward to her. She kneeled around and throwing her arms around the dogs neck hugged him tightly, If there was one thing that she had missed about her home, It would have been her trusted dog, Wolf. Despite her long abscene he reconized her immediately, and barked excitedly and wagged his tail, gazing at her with bright yellow eyes.

Anwyn had trained Wolf herself, and knew that she could trust him, she wanted to contact the Brown wizard, and after much thought she had finally come up with a way. Reaching her shoulder the removed the bandage that he had put there the day before, the wound now being completely healed. She offered the bandage to Wolf, and he sniffed it momentairly, he looked at Anwyn and wagged his tail. Wolf, Go, Seek Wolf barked once and ran out the door and into the woods. Anwyn watched him go, she hoped he would be able to find Radagast, her time was running out.

"You think your pretty clever don't you?" a familar voice behind her asked quietly. Anwyn felt something cold press against her neck, she turned slightly, Wolfstone stood there, the point of his sword pressed into the nave her neck "Stand" He Ordered, Anwyn slowly turned to face him. You would attack an unarmed opponent? she asked simply. "Ah, but you are not just any ordinary opponent my lovely and future wife" he replied, with a wicked smile

I would rather die than marry a mad man like you Wolfstone Anwyn said cooly, He pressed the sword further into her neck, drawing a droplet of blood
    "That can most certainly be arranged my dear"

25. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Merry took Pippin by the hand and lifted him.

"C'mon, Frodo might get in trouble. See? Sam went! Let's go too! Nothing bad will happen, I swear!"

TAG: Jesstar

Frodo hid behind a pillar from Aragorn.

TAG: Corran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.