main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Sam kept searching and calling out for Frodo

OCC: for lack of a better post

2. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    "Can you prtect me from yourself?"

Frodo held the Ring tighter in his hand.

"Would you destroy it?"

He held the Ring out for Aragorn.

TAG: Corran

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan let Vana excuse herself and go think to herself and he turned to look at Dallyra, "I see much be happening for you and your companions."

tag: spacelady

4. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    IC - Aragorn

::Aragorn looked down at the Ring, then back at Frodo, and once more to the Ring. Thoughts of Isildur flashed through his mind, followed by the echoing of a soft voice::

You are Isildur's heir, not Isildur himself. You are not bound to his fate.

::Kneeling before Frodo, Aragorn closed the Hobbits hands around the Ring::

I would have gone with you to the end, into the very fires of Mordor.

TAG: Frodo

~Corran

5. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IGMM:Did anyone know that the Ring was really calling to Aragorn.. Yep... ;)

6. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Yeah, I knew that. Was it dialing down the center with 1-800-CALL-ATT though? :p

~Corran

7. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Frodo felt the Man's hands close his. He felt cheered as he knew Aragorn was one he could trust.

"I know. Look after the others, especially Sam. He will not understand."

Meanwhile, Merry forces Pippin to coem look for Frodo.

"Frodo! Frodo!"

They look for him, calling for him.

TAG: Corran, Jesstar, Fellowship

8. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    IC - Aragorn

::Aragorn nodded his head once, when something caught his eye. He brought his right hand to his sword::

Go, Frodo!

~Corran

9. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Frodo stared in puzzlement and unsheathed Sting a little. It was shining bright blue. He gasped and pocketed the Ring and looked at Aragorn.

TAG: Corran

10. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    IC - Aragorn

::Aragorn quickly stood and unsheathed his sword, holding it firmly in two hands. Out of the forest, large, hideous Uruk-Hai emerged and advanced on their position. Aragorn looked down at Frodo::

Run! Run!

~Corran

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra stood up again, "Where's Aragorn?" SHe looked around, "Where's Frodo?!"

TAG: Link, everyone

12. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Frodo started stepped a bit backward, with a last look at Aragorn, he ran. He ran through the woods and soon found Merry and Pippin. Merry was hiding with Pippin in a log, while Frodo was behind a tree.

"Frodo! Hide here, quick!"

Frodo shook his head.

TAG: Jesstar, Fellowship

OOC: What am I to do without Pippin? :(

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan looked around and then looked at Dallyra, "Who are you talking about? Is something wrong Dallyra?"

tag: spacelady

14. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwe opened her eyes and felt the comotion going on.
    There she stood up and walked to where Dallyra was....
    "Whats going on Dallyra?".

TAG: All

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra kept her eyes moving without stopping them, "I don't know where Aragorn, Frodo, or Bor-" SHe suddenly realized. "Ohh no! Boromir is near Frodo!" She turned to Link, "Do we go?>!"

TAG: Everyone

16. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen didn't understood what was happening, so she shook her head....

17. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    IC - Link Riverflow

::Link had been staring off into the trees, listening for distant sounds. He turned his head when Dallyra spoke to him. Link stood silent for a moment::

I will go find Aragorn. Stay here with Vana and keep each other safe.

::Link turned to Gimli and Legolas::

Both of you, come with me.

::Unsheathing his dual-swords Link led Legolas and Gimli up the hill and into the forest::

TAG: Dallyra, Vana, Gimli, and Legolas

IC - Aragorn

::As Frodo took off running, Aragorn drew the attention of the Uruk-hai by holding his gleaming sword vertically in front of his face::

Your fight is with me.

::The Uruk-hai rushed, but Aragorn stood his ground. Parrying attacks, counter-attacking when possible, spinning, slashing, striking, numerous Uruk-hai fell to Aragorn's blade::

TAG: Anyone

~Corran

18. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"Dallyra, we can't stay here we must help them, somethign bad is happening in The Forest, I can feel it, darkness is ruling the Forest, someone is silently crying in pain!".
    She got her bow and arrow out and began to walk to the Forest...

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: "What is going on Dallyra? Do you know Vanawenthwen?" Donvan unsheathed a still bloody Aighthais and got out his silver and emerald shield and stood there, watching the area.
    He watched Vana walk out into the forest ready to fight, he looked at Dallyra, "Should we join?"

tag: Vanawenthwen & Dallyra

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra felt pressure inside of her, what was she to do? SHe grabbed her bow and placed her quiver around her neck and arm. She sighed, she really didn't want to do what Link had told her not to do, but she knew that she must. "Follow me!" She ran off into the woods with Vanawethwen and Donvan closely behind her.

TAG: Link, Fellowship, Vana, Donvan

21. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    IC: Dilldo Baggins

Since none of the Fellowship had made an effort to turn and pull Dilldo to safety back in the mines of Moria when he had failed to make the jump across the broken bridge, and since the Hobbit was too weak to pull himself up onto the catwalk which he had been hanging onto by his fingers, Dilldo gave up and let go.

He fell, and fell, and fell down one of the endless pits of Moria. As he descended to what seemed to be the center of the very world, the broken bit of the Nazgul's sword which had been lodged in his side came loose and began travelling through the Hobbit's body. The evil of the Nazgul's blade corrupted Dilldo, who was further twisted by the swirling spirits and almost tangible evil which resided down near the center of the Earth. Dilldo was twisted, mutated, changed, and made into something wholly different. No longer was he a simple hobbit, farmer, and uncle to Frodo. He had been twisted by the evil of Sauron, but his great distance beneath the earth shielded him from the eye's influence. Dilldo was little more than a pitiful, pathetic, broken creature by the time the spirits of the Earth stopped his fall. Fiery elemental beings dragged Dilldo up a long passage from the bottoms of the earth to daylight.

Dilldo did not know where he was, but he knew that he was much farther south than when he had begun the plunge into the earth. The sun shone brighter, the plants were greener, and the land was warmer. It was almost enough to make his twisted form recoil in horror.

IC: Grahktruellin

After returning home from Rivendell, Grahktruellin decided that he was tired of Elves and their constant talking and gossip. He wanted a real adventure, not some banter with some elves. Grahktruelling rode around his fief, collecting warriors and adventurers who would travel with him. After a few days of preparation, Grahktruellin and his merry band of threescore lancers departed Gondor, this time angling more north-eaterly intstead of north-west in the hopes of avoiding meeting more of those infuriatingly boring elves.

22. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Running down the road in wolf form, Radagast followed the trail. The scent was getting old now and he knew he wouldn't be able to follow it much longer. Then suddenly he stopped. Something was in the road. A hair clip! He smelled it, <Ah! Anwyn's> he grinned in wolf forme, then shimmered and became human again. He pocketed the clip and then became a wolf again. He knew the horses would be following soon, so he heading on down the road following the scent again. After a few hours he saw something coming down the road, something small. A dog? What would a dog be doing alone on the road. He stopped. The dog stopped. It's a good thing that dog and wolf language is similar he thought. "What is one doing on road tonight?" he asked the dog. "This one was told to find someone," the dog replied. "Who told one to do this?"... "My mistress"..."Discribe her to this one" After this had been done, he replied, "This one is the one you seek, return now and this one will follow." The dog turned and the wolf followed him back home.

tag: Anwyn

occ: Hang on, I'm a comin'

23. Morpheus_The_White

Morpheus_The_White Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2004
    Back at Lorien;

Lord Heretud finished off ,with the help of the Mighty elves of Lorien,the attacking Goblins.He went to report this to Galadriel"M'lady the orcs have been slain,we have won!'he said.

tag:Galadriel

24. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    OOCOkay, Thanks :) I have really kind of talked myself into a wall here and there is no way that I can get out of it reasonably, So I'm just going to RP abit, but not really go anywhere.

IC

Anwyn perfectly still, as though she was carved from stone, Wolfstone was only trying to scare her now, and she could see that her defiance was starting to reach him, he was beginning to look angry

If my farther knew of this...Anwyn started slowly....Wolfstone merely laughed, it was far from a merry soundYour Farther is a crazy old fool, a Crazy fool that years ago promised me the hand of his only Daughter, a Daughter at the time that would rather roll in the dirt with the dogs than Go to a Ball, a selfish daugther that would walk out in her family, leaving her Farther to suffer the death of his sons alone

The last sentance hit Anwyn like an open handed slap to the face. You Lie! she screamed, Her grief getting the better of her. Wolfstone grinned No, I don't, Both cut down by Orcs defending there home and country. Don't believe me, I will show you Grabbing her arm he dragged her out of the Stables and back further into the woods behind them, Until they reached a green clearing, In the Centre was a large Willow Tree, Underneath lay two stones. Wolfstone didn't have to say a word. Anwyn broke free of his grasp and ran towards them. There were not engravings on them, but they were surronded by beatiful white flowers, Tears began to cloud her vision, Anwyn dropped to her knees in front of the stones What have I done? Put her face in her hands she began to weep.

Behind her Wolfstone continued Do you see now the consequences of your selfishness? Do you see now that there deaths are your fault? Do you see now that it should have been you?

25. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    The dog ran swifly followed by the large wolf. In less than an hour they were approaching the homestead. Radagast followed the dog when it veered away from either the barn, main house or outbuildings. He followed the dog to a green clearing, In the Centre was a large Willow Tree, Underneath lay two stones. In front of the stones on her knees was Anwyn, crying. Behind her a large man was speaking, "Do you see now the consequences of your selfishness? Do you see now that there deaths are your fault? Do you see now that it should have been you?"

The dog ran up to Anwyn and started to lick her face. The wolf stopped and blurred and in its place was Radagast the wizard and he was not amused. He took in the scene before him in moment and realized what had happened. He didn't know if the man was her father and didn't care. All he knew is that he was trying to guilt her with something that was not her fault. The angry Wizard moved closer and spoke with a voice filled with wisdom, "It was not your fault Anwyn. Even had you been here, nothing would have changed. What is meant to be is meant to be and nothing can change it."

Then to the man he spoke, as a judge about to pronounce sentence, "As for you, what gives you the right to lay this guilt apon an innocent? Speak quickly and for your sake it had better be good."

tag: Anwyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.