main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan nodded and followed after Dallyra, but he noticed Vanawenthwen in danger and he rushed over to her, using his shield to knock over the orc and then he plunged Aigthais into him and then back out, he slashed a few more orcs, then slung his shield over his shoulder, and offered his free hand to the elf, "Here, let me help you."

tag: Ani_Dala

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"Thank You".
    Vanawenthwen grabbed the man's hand and smiled at him, she was still in pain and out of breath...
    "Hold on, let me catch my breath for a few seconds".
    She rubbed her chest, then breathed in and out, finally feeling the baby kick and getting her breath back.

TAG: All

3. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan nodded and watched her for a second, It seems like she's pregnant...dangerous to be pregnant and fight, the elf has courage.
    Donvan looked up and around, and attacked more orcs giving Vanawenthwen time to catch her breath and rest a little bit.
    While turning to make sure she was alright again, an Uruk-Hai slashed down his back, he winced at the horrible pain flaring in his back, he turned and stabbed the opponent and flung him backwards.
    He dropped to one knee, just as the sound of a horn came out, "Sounds like the horn of Gondor...interesting, well, my friend, i can no longer protect you, i am injured, Run and find a hiding place till you got your breath!"

tag: Vanawenthwen

4. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"I cannot leave you here, ok look I am going to help those, especially since The Horn of Gondor is calling my name, please do not move from here, it is not safe".
    Vanawenthwen smiled at him, then quickly pulled her hair into a ponytail and followed the Horn.
    On her way, some orcs were behind her back but she knew they were there so she killed them all...
    After arriving to where The Horn was calling, she began to shoot more orcs, not thinking off all of the people that were fighting, but just of herself and her unborn child...

5. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra ran as fast as she could, she soon could see a clear sight of Aragorn, Link, Legolas, and Gimil running towards the horn. She caught up and ran along side of them. Orcs were running all around.

TAG: Link, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimil, Vana, Donvan

6. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    IC: Donvan stayed kneeling on the ground as he fought like he was, against the few remaining orcs in the area, killing them all, but taking more damage to his ribs and right wrist.
    He panted for breath as he leaned against a tree, holding a bloody Aigthais and bloody emerald and silver shield.

tag: anyone

7. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    IC: Legolas and Garin

Legolas was picking of the Orcs easily, while running toward Boromir. Garin was hitting each one of them with his axe, while throwing his smaller axes at them.

Garin remembered it felt to kill Orcs now...

TAG: Anyone

8. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Do we have anyone to play Boromir? ?[face_plain]

~Corran

9. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IGMM:We did, RSL played Boromir but he hasn't been on in a long time, I pmed him acouple of days ago, but still no answer. If any of you would like too, you can play Boromir. :)

10. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Radagast seemed to grow larger as he wrapped himself in his power. "You like to make others feel small and powerless, don't you? Very well....then become that way yourself!" The wizard held up his staff and the crystal in the end glowed and then with a flash of light, Wolfstone vanished and in his place as a small mouse. The mouse looked around and squeeked in terror and tried to run. Radagast reached down quickly and picked it up by the tail. He walked over to Anwyn and squatted down next to her. Holding out the mouse to her he commented, "He was a very small man anyway. I have made him what he really is." He held out the mouse to her, "Do what you will with him," he told her.

tag: Anwyn

11. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen continued killing all those orcs, trying to keep hem away from her, from Dallyr and form The Fellowship...

12. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Stephen Skyeland:

Stephen galloped on his horse toward Vanawenthwen.He killed all the Orcs with her,and said,"Are you alright?"

13. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"Yes Stephen I'm allright, just a little bit out of breath, an orc slamed his boot into my chest, I still haven't catched my breath that much".
    She spoke softly and smiled at him, then kept on killing orcs...

14. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Frodo took Sam's hand and got up. He smiled. Frodo stared back at the western shore.

"Sam, let's linger for a bit. Just to make sure they make it out."

Merry stood next to Pippin as they watched Boromir fight to protect them. He blew his horn a few times for help. Merry started throwing stones at the orcs. He then noticed a particulary evil looking one come at them raising a cross-bow.

TAG: Fellowship

OOC: Sam and Frodo have to leave when they get out of the woods, so Legolas can do his little bit and they can start running.

15. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Stephen Skyeland:

Stephen nodded and rode off.

16. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawentwhen continued killing the orcs, as she began to feel drowsy and light headed, but she took her place and continued fighting.
    She was out of breath, so she stoped as an orc cut her cheeck, she reacted and began to kill again.....

17. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Stephen Skyeland:

Stephen saw his brother,Martin in the forest.He galloped over to him and realized he was dead."MARTIN!"Stephen yelled.He knew anyone from Vanawenthwen back could hear that.

18. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen killed the lat orcs in sight, then she heard Stephen's voice, something was wrong.
    She followed his voice through the forest and realized he was standing next to a Man, his brother, he was...dead...
    "Stephen, I am sorry".

19. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Stephen Skyeland:

Stephen choked back tears and said weakly,"I know who did this."

20. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Does anyone want to play Boromir? We still need to do his death scene. I'm busy, but I'll do it if I have to.

~Corran

21. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Oi, I'll do it.

IC: Boromir

Boromir fought off to protect the little ones. He cut and swung in many directions felling all the orcs. He saw a strong looking one shoot him with an arrow. He coughed. Merry and Pippin stopped to watch. Boromir saw them as they watched, terrified. He continued to fight, but was shot again. He stopped. Merry drew out his blade and Pippin too. They charged at the orcs but were picked up and carried away. They screamed for help but none came. Boromir watched as the orc came to finish the job. He stared, ready to die for Gondor.

I have failed them. Frodo, Merry, Pippin... My father.... Faramir.... Aragorn, the Fellowship.... I have failed....

22. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Anwyn looked at the small creature squirming in Radagasts grasp, and began to laugh. Something that she hadn't been able to do in a long time. Wiping away her tears, she reached out and took the mouse from him and cupped it in her hands.

The Cats are always looking for new friends... The mouse squeaked and ran around her hand, desperate to escape her. Anwyn could never condemn such a pathetic creature, even after what it had done to her. She pretended to consider this thought, while still holding the mouse, Letting him know what it was like to be hold against its will. Lowering her hands to the grass she allowed the mouse to scurry away into the woods.

She watched him go, quite glad to be rid of him. Anwyn stood and composed herself, she hated to be seen in such a venerable state. Once again feeling more like herself, she turned to Radagast One Chapter over, and I have feeling that another one is about to begin. I owe you my thanks for saving me...though, If I still had my sword, he wouldn't have stood a chance she added laughing.

Tag Zhi

OOC If Boromir has just died, that means that the TTT RPG will be getting underway soon, Can't wait :cool:

23. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"Stephen"...
    Vanawenthwen got on her knees and began colelcting his belongings, but then she felt something, she felt darkness, Boromir was dying.
    "BOROMIR!!!!!".......

24. Corran10584

Oct 8, 2002
    IC - Aragorn

::Aragorn suddenly heard the mighty of horn of Gondor cease blowing::

Boromir!

::Slashing his sword across the throat of the Uruk-hai inf ront of him, Aragorn shouldered the body to the side and took off running. He soon comes upon a clearing and his eyes widen in horror. Boromir lies on the ground, with three arrows sticking from his chest. A large Uruk-hai, Lurtz, even larger than normal is moving in for the kill. Aragorn rushes ahead, and brings his sword to bare on the large Uruk-hai. The beast turns it's head and snarls, bring his own blade up to parry Aragorn's blow. Sparks fly as their two blades clash::

::Lurtz swings his sword at Aragorn's side, but Aragorn steps back and bats the blow away. The two warriors meet each other blow for blow, attacking and counterattacking. Aragorn can feel the wariness creeping in on his muscles from the extent of the battle. Suddenly Lurtz, obviously sensing his opponents waning strength, makes a horizontal slash at Aragorn's head. Dropping to one knee, Aragorn ducks the blow and brings his blade up into the chest of the menacing Uruk-hai, running him through completely. As Aragorn stands, his eyes widen a little as Lurtz is still alive, and snarling at him. Stepping back, Aragorn pulls the blade from the beast's chest, spins around on the ball of his foot, and swings for the creature's neck, decapitating him. Catching his breath, Aragorn rushes over to Boromir and drops beside him, he is barely alive::

Boromir: They took the little ones.

::Concern was on Aragorn's face as he looked at the grievous wounds::

Aragorn: Stay still.

Boromir: Frodo. Where is Frodo?

Aragorn: I let Frodo go.

::Boromir took a breath and sighed::

Boromir: Then you did what I could not. I tried to take the Ring from him.

Aragorn: The ring is beyond our reach now.

Boromir: Forgive me. I did not see it. I have failed you all.

::Aragorn shook his head slowly::

Aragorn: No, Boromir. You fought bravely. You have kept your honor.

::Reaching down slowly, Aragorn wraps his hand around one of the arrows, but Boromir stops him::

Boromir: Leave it. It's over. The world of men will fail. All will fall into darkness, and my city to ruin.

Aragorn: I know not what strength lies in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall, nor our people fail.

::Boromir rose his head slightly and looked into the eyes of Aragorn::

Boromir: Our people. Our people.

::Aragorn gives Boromir back his sword and shield::

Boromir: I would have followed you, my brother, my captain, my king.

::As the last traces of life leave the body of Boromir, his soul leaving the land of the living. Boromir, son of the Steward of Gondor, has died::

Aragorn: Be at peace, son of Gondor.

::Grief washing over his from the loss of his friend, Aragorn leans down and kisses Boromir on the forehead::

TAG: Fellowship

~Corran

25. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    IC as Pippin:

Pippin had never been so scared in all his life. He kicked the orc that was carrying him away, but with no success. He could see Merry out of the corner of his eye, kicking the orc that was carrying him. They had taken his sword, so he had know way of defending himself.

He thought of Boromir, and the way he had fought gallantly to save them, the way he had been shot, and the way he kept fighting. A single tear ran down Pippin's face. He wondered what was to happen to him.

Then Pippin thought of the Shire. It's green fields, his family and all his friends that remained safe in the Shire. Would he ever see it again?...

OOC: Once again I apologise for my absence... I have nearly been eaten alive by homework!

This story is nearly coming to an end... will the "Two Towers" begin right away? In a new thread or what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.